Andrew Gordon - Pre Season

Suspect saboteur #3 for me... rellerelle talked me into this one! :lol:

he is going to be in a lot of awkward situations

i will be back to this thread once i see diane interviews to give my predictions

I'm wondering how he is going to manage to observe the sabat by not using any electricity from Friday to Saturday night in a house full of people who are using electricity. What if he's in a room where other HGs have the lights on, does that count? And technically there will be cameras following him, him broadcasting his likeness on to the live feeds pretty much 24-7...doesn't that count as using technically electricity?

I'm wondering how he is going to manage to observe the sabat by not using any electricity from Friday to Saturday night in a house full of people who are using electricity. What if he's in a room where other HGs have the lights on, does that count? And technically there will be cameras following him, him broadcasting his likeness on to the live feeds pretty much 24-7...doesn't that count as using technically electricity?

And what is he going to eat? He said he won't be eating off the dishes like everyone else and he won't be eating their food. Maybe he is the saboteur?

He won't last long in the house. If he's not going to do any of the games or challenges on Saturday that covers quite a few events. The HG will kick him out if he's not participating in the games. He clearly stated in an interview he WON'T participate on Saturday. Period.

With that being said he'll be in the top three for first eviction IMO. Buh-bye. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya...

Julie said it's the first time they've had an Orthodox Jew in the house. I guess they want to go with it as part of the experiment and see if all the things he does different will affect the other HG.

I'm guessing it will affect them and not in a good way either.

I just dont get why he was chosen to be in the game with all his restrictions, it doesnt make sense.. he has to be the Mole.. he is already screwing with things and the game hasnt even begun yet.

He can compete Saturday after sundown - maybe he will go by east coast time which will put him able to compete 3 hours earlier on Saturday. Or perhaps he can adopt UK time and will be 9 hours ahead. He also may not be able to push buzzers but he could write on a piece of paper or chalkboard #'s. I am not sure if orthodox Jews are forbidden from running or walking or passing a pie to someone standing on a large mushroom prop.

I also vaguely remember that in certain areas with high Jewish populations (like NY City) that Non-Jews perform certain tasks to aid devout Jews on the Sabbath (push Elevator and cross walk buttons) so an alliance with Gordon could be pretty tight if you worked together on tasks he might be unable to perform. This could get interesting.

Mole...don't think so because he would be too much like Eric - America's Player for Season 8 (I think that was Eric's Season). I certainly hope that BB does not go there again with another Jewish person - to me that would be just a little too tacky and stereotypical even for BB.

Archived