Andrew Gordon - Pre Season

I like him better after seeing the cbs.com interview. He seems calmer than I thought he would be, I think I could like him inside the house. But I'm nervous about what the other HGs will think about him keeping Kosher, I hope everyone's understanding about it.

Watched his interview with Chelsia. Definitely don't think he's the mole.

Hmm, he won't let his daughter have dolls or anything pink. Random thing for him to say.

Did he just throw that out there out of the blue? That does seem like a pretty random thing to say.

Yes. He introduced himself, said he has a 9 year old daughter, then proceeded to say he likes walking down the toy aisle with her b/c he never had toys as a kid, so now he can look at them as an adult. He then mentioned that b/c he's a bachelor, she can't have dolls or anything pink.

I'm getting a vibe from him that he will not be well liked in the house. Possible outcast here.

I'm finally watching the superpass videos... I liked most of his answers (not sure about the no pink stuff or dolls for his daughter :animated_scratchchin: ) but, he went way up my scale after hearing his flexibility with game play.

I rather like him...seems like a focused gamer to me and a real contender. Triathlete...good in physical and endurance. Poker player...good at reading people and their "tells"...hopefully not as annoying as Natalie. May be a bit too serious and lacking in fun/entertaining personality...

I can see Hgs being annoyed with his religious limitations though re competitions etc. we'll see.

His interview annoyed me. He may not being irritating later on, but I don't like people who emphasize their race, or ethnicity.

He mentioned he's Jewish several times. They say :"I'm a Jew", I say no one cares, stopping trying to make yourself seem special.

I wouldn't let this guy no where near my feet. I'm annoyed with him already, setting up all kinds of rules for himself. Grodner must have got a 20% off lifetime callous reducer coupon with this guy. Can't think of any other reason why she chose him and his restrictions in the game.

Andrew = Party POOper

Might make a few HG's angry if he is on their team but refuses to play because of his religious restrictions, like comps that have eating or drinking, maybe even ones where they get covered in the food but don't really eat it.

Was not impressed with his interview with Chelsea. Don't like the fact that,in my opinion, he has no respect for women. He hates blondes!!!! I am not a blonde but that is a ridiculous statement. He could be in trouble with the blondes in the house. I respect his commitment to his religion but in the Big Brother House I don't think it's going to work out well for him.

Archived