Sign in to follow this  
erinjs

Eclipse - June 30, 2010

Figured might as well start a thread, as I am sure this movie is going to be huge at the box office like the previous two.

I am going tomorrow! Pre-ordered tickets a long time ago, and am anxiously awaiting this third movie!

Hmm.. Wonder if I have to pre-order tickets too? I hope not. I am planning on going tomorrow. We shall see if I am able to get tickets or not. I am super excited to see this movie!! The trailers have left me wanting to see it badly.

We would have to pre order them here and our town is pretty small, but they are having three showings going at the same time tonight at midnight... We are going around the 11th, too many teenage girls will be there for my taste right now...

I didn't go yet, waiting until it's not as big of a line up. Has anyone gone yet,is it as good as the trailer made it out to be?

I thought this movie was fantastic! Much better than the first two.

I've never had an interest in Twilight, but a friend of mine was excited to go to an early screening of the movie, so I watched the first two movies Sunday night to prep for the third movie on Monday. I got so into it! I've now started reading the first book, but am thinking I should just read the 4th book now since I know what the other three are about.

It's better than the trailer. It's better by far than the first two. It's amazing! Even my hubby who HATES anything Twilight liked it. Fight scene was actually very good too, though I wish it had been longer.

Lala, read the books. They are much better than the movies. You get a whole other appreciation for them.

But go watch the movie, I can't wait to see it again.

LaLa you HAVE to read the books!!! The books were so much better then the movies. I still have not seen the movie yet. Sigh.. Now I am more excited reading what you guys had to say about it.

I went and saw Eclipse again today! Was going to see it in IMAX, but they wanted $16.50 for the ticket, so the regular screen was just fine for me!

And I'm halfway thru the first book. Amazing!

Glad you are liking the books. They are above and beyond the movies.

Just went to see it today... LOVE IT!!!! I wanna go again.

It is really a great movie!

I've watch it already and still wants to watch again!:P

I've reading those books and I agree that books is better coz it's more detailed.

I just been reading book 3 again and I should not have read it before I seen the movie. It really left a lot out. But I still LOVED the movie.

haven't seen it yet but now i definitely want to. i had kind of grown bored of twilight since i read the books so long ago and True Blood is much more fresh in my mind (those books are even better!)... but will have to go see it this weekend now since you guys are saying how good it was!

The movie was GREAT! I wasn't disappointed at all! Can't wait for the next one!!

Have seen it six times (of course five of those were free because my sister is the manager of the theatre here). Never ever gets old.