BB12 Houseguests Revealed

After watching all the cbs.com interviews, I find it funny that all the HGs said they were NOT going to be a bitter jury member and will be voting based on who played the best game. Let's hope this is true, but really now. You know there will be some who can't differentiate between personal and game play.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching all the cbs.com interviews, I find it funny that all the HGs said they were NOT going to be a bitter jury member and will be voting based on who played the best game. Let's hope this is true, but really now. You know there will be some who can't differentiate between personal and game play.

Yeah, I believed the first couple of people I watched but then when everyone said the same thing I just had to laugh. There is no way that even half of the people who said they wouldn't be bitter were telling the truth. lol

........so I have looked at everyone and was disappointed AGAIN about the ages of the houseguests. :crybaby: The "oldest" is 40 -- give me a break!! :angry2: I do like the "theme" for the house this season -- the beach is very cool. Can hardly wait for this season to start.......have my DVR all set and ready to start chatting with old friends here at Morty's :animated_wave:

Just checking to see if I downloaded my avatar correctly.

Just checking to see if I downloaded my avatar correctly.

Yup I see I did. And, I'll see y'all Thursday, the big day BB day. Yippeeeeee..... :animated_bouncy:

........so I have looked at everyone and was disappointed AGAIN about the ages of the houseguests. :crybaby: The "oldest" is 40 -- give me a break!! :angry2: I do like the "theme" for the house this season -- the beach is very cool. Can hardly wait for this season to start.......have my DVR all set and ready to start chatting with old friends here at Morty's :animated_wave:

After surviving through a summer with Jerry (the Colonel) droning on and on, I've learned never to complain about wanting older HG's in the cast. I will complain however if this cast is like the sex-crazed cast that featured Skankcheesa, James, Matty, Nat....

I wonder why Superpass put up everyone's interview but Kristen's.

Maybe hers is still yet to come...they added Lane, Enzo, Rachel and Kathy just a little while ago...the others had been on there yesterday when I first started watching.

I had to laugh a sweaty Lane and giggling Rachel each only getting a 4 1/2 and 3 1/2 minutes for their interviews ( I barely heard Skankcheesa telling Rachel she was running short on time) while most of the others got around 10 minutes...Annie got over 20 minutes :animated_scratchchin:

Lane had nothing interesting to say anyway and Rachel and her incessant giggling and boob talk was just annoying. Interesting tidbit though is that she is NOT currently a chemist (as she repeatedly professed) but is in fact .... a Las Vegas cocktail waitress....surprise surprise (not!) :sneaky:

Archived