BB12 Houseguests Revealed

Glad to see a Philly person in the house! Def. all young...but not really shocked about that either.

(side note about the youtube clip - didn't they attempt a "have-not" room and it failed. Nothing really came of it but really uncomfortable beds)

P.S. CAN'T WAIIIIT!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the link to the cast bios... http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/cast/

Before reading their bios... (just watched the u-tube clip and the link uvp provided) and I'm guessing Annie is the saboteur.

Now I'll go read the bios and see if I change my mind. :animated_scratchchin:

Based on that first HG video, I also think Annie will be the 'mole'.

But good catch that only 13 HGs have been shown.

I, too, noticed the oil man.

Right now, I pick Lane, Annie and Rachel. I want to root for Kathy, but fear she may be one of the first couple evicted.

I think Rachel will be the new Janelle.

(I've been very wrong before and am subjected to changing my mind MANY times!!!)

Nice observation elsie... you're probably right... saboteur is the 14th houseguest!

Nice observation elsie... you're probably right... saboteur is the 14th houseguest!

someone quit the show i am told they got cold feet

someone quit the show i am told they got cold feet

Oooh so the saboteur is one of these 13

Just curious: why are a few of you thinking Annie? I'm watching all the videos at work where I have no audio, so if there is something sound-specific that's tipping her off I'm not getting it.

There are 13 HG's because one of them already dropped out because of undisclosed reasons and that he/she won't be replaced, they are just going to play on with the sabatour in the house....

Here is the article that talks about that...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100630/ap_en_tv/us_tv_big_brother12

I have 3 suspects for the MOLE

1. Andrew: the Jewish single dad. I think all of his JEWISH customs and restrictions will be what the Hg's Find annoying. I believe that when CBS and BB producers heard about these things that he would be doing differant, they though about how it would get annoyign to the HG;s also, and decided to make him the MOLE

2.Lane: he is the oil rigs salesman(YES CBS IS WRONG FOE THIS ONE), and he also says in his bio on cbs.com that he work in public relations so he can twist and play every person in that house which should enable him to come out on top. Which top, succeed at winning the MOLE money or the BB money....hmmmm

3.Kristen: 24 yrs old Philly Boutique manager, who describes herself as a "qiet storm" and that there is nobody on reality TV quite like her. Was that some cryptic clue as to her true identity in the BB house this season...HMMM time will tell!!!

CANT WAIT!!!!.....JULY 8th Can't Get here Fast enough!!!(July 15 for the MOLE)

"For the first time ever, we have someone in the house who, in a way, is playing their own game," said Grodner, who stressed that the operative is not an actor but a real person who was picked alongside everyone else.

I'm glad it's an actual person and not an actor and that they're playing for their own money. I'm trying to be optimistic about the twist, I guess it could be interesting. I love that we have to wait a week to find out who the mole is, it gives us time to speculate :D

I like your reasoning relle.

My top 3 suspects are;

1. Annie

2. Matt

3. Andrew

I don't form an opinion of the house guests until I get to see their interviews. How can you make a determination on a person by seeing them for 20 seconds?

Remember last year? Most everybody in the beginning thought they were going to like Lydia and we know how that turned out, lmao I'll wait until I see Diane's interviews to post my opinions.happy.gif

Remember last year? Most everybody in the beginning thought they were going to like Lydia and we know how that turned out, lmao I'll wait until I see Diane's interviews to post my opinions.happy.gif

Very true. She was my pick to win and like and wow, look at what happened! She was 100% completely different than I imagined.

I think the mole is Hayden Moss simply because in the intro video they have a little piece with everyone along with their names, ages and occupations, all except Hayden that is :animated_scratchchin:

In the video Julie asks Allison about any hot guys this season. Allison goes on to introduce the first one being Hayden. She tells Julie he's a baseball player etc, an all around single nice guy BUT they don't add his name, age and occupation under him. It then continues with the other HG's and all their info at the bottom.

For this reason I'm thinking Hayden will be our mole.............Just saying :mbabe:

I can't wait for next Thursday :animated_bouncy:

I think the mole is Hayden Moss simply because in the intro video they have a little piece with everyone along with their names, ages and occupations, all except Hayden that is :animated_scratchchin:

In the video Julie asks Allison about any hot guys this season. Allison goes on to introduce the first one being Hayden. She tells Julie he's a baseball player etc, an all around single nice guy BUT they don't add his name, age and occupation under him. It then continues with the other HG's and all their info at the bottom.

For this reason I'm thinking Hayden will be our mole.............Just saying :mbabe:

I can't wait for next Thursday :animated_bouncy:

Oooh that's a good theory!

Archived