7/30 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

6:08 PM BBT - Brendon to Rachel: "You're not a mean person. And you're acting like one right now."

She nominated Hayden and Kristen and Brendon said "if one of them come off the block for some reason and both of them stay this week then you're going to be the villian." Brendon said that Rachel told everyone to "Bring it on" in her speech.

Rachel not saying anything. Brendon: "I'm not trying to be mean, not trying to come down on you not trying to hurt your feelings, but for all this fighting we've done we haven't gotten far."

Rachel hasn't said one word.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:13 PM BBT - Brendon to Rachel: "You have to apologize to them for saying that to them. That was mean. That was malicious. That was way to ballsy. We can't win everything from now until the end. I would rather not gamble with slim odds. I'd rather stick with safer odds and play smarter. We've come a long way and we spent all day talking to people to make sure we are safe with these individuals and when you go out and say stuff like that it changes peoples opinions in the blink of an eye. You have to apologize to the two people you just challenged to come after us. They are human beings, you know what it feels like to be on the block. Yesterday everyone let you get away with your emotions, but today you basically told everyone in that room fuck you and try to come after us. You're gambling with both of us in this game and you're being selfish."

Rachel still hasn't said a word.

6:23 PM BBT - Brendon to Rachel: "Maybe you should talk to me about things you're going to say because if you had told me you were going to say that I would have told you not to. You force everyone against us. And I don't understand. You have to prove that you're better, stronger, faster? "

He rubs her shoulder and she says Brendon "stop it". She wants to go to the diary room She needs to get something from in there. Rachel: "Please let me go. I really need to go down there and get stuff."

Brendon: "Will you consider apologizing to them?"

Rachel: "Sure" He doesn't believe her.

Rachel: "Fine, I'll apologize Brendon." And out the door she goes. Walks into the DR and you can hear her say "Heyyyy".

Then she walks into the Taj where Kristen, Hayden and Kathy are and says "I want you to know that what I said was not personal. It was a total game thing." None of them say anything to her (well, Hayden might of said OK) and she says "You don't believe me" Then Rachel walks out of the room.

Kathy: "Why did she do that?" And no one says anything.

6:30 PM BBT - Hayden says "This is all because of a showmance? Because of kissing and cuddling?? At least we're not making babies, like they are up in the HOH."

7:21 PM BBT

Brendon and Rachel fighting, he is saying she has to try to come across less brash. She says he can continue to fight against her and try to fight for his opinion but she's going to keep fighting to win the game. He's saying he's never fought with her, he;s trying to protect her when her motions get the better of her and she does things she'll regret later.

He says, that whole bring it on thing, was that ti instill fear or something. She says, I thought nothing of it. I am going to watch that video later and laugh. he says she needs to be more gracious about it. She says she's been plenty gracious, Kristen and Hayden didn't even come up to her HOH room and help her celebrate.

"Maybe as a boy and a girl they communicate in different ways, maybe she just needs someone to listen to her and say everything is going to be okay. He wants to think about everything and his way is just not a good way of communicating. " Says Rachel. "Everything she's made as a decision so far has been because he wanted it." "No he says' it's because we wanted it. We discuss things together, we make decisions together." She says "It was like that but now all it is is fighting. You're my best friend, and all we are doing now is arguing over stupid things. You can't argue with me over everything I say in this game and you can't go apologizing for the things I say. I don't say those things for you." "Yes you do! Yes you do!" Says Brendon. "I'm sorry I undermined you and went and apologized to those4 guys."

Rachel would love for them to be final 2 - that would be fing awesome! Brendon has never doubted her or objected to her when she says she wants something. He doesn't get why she doesn't trust him. She tells him because he made her cry right after that thing last night. Brendon says she's not communicating with him now. She's not even pretending like he's involved in the decision. He has no idea what she's thinking or planning or anything.

&:30 PM BBT

Rachel asks what the f she is supposed to do? Go in there and bake everyone fricking cookies and sing kumbaya to them? He can't sneak in under the radar. These people should be appreciative of how open she's been. If she's up next week it has nothing to do with her saying "Bring it on". She says she's not being a villain or being a bully or being a bitch. She's being a little bit ballsy and what's wrong with that?

He asks where he is in all of this. He feels like it's her battle now and her battle alone. She gets defensive when someone tries to attack someone she cares about. She is made he made her go down there and apologize to Hayden and Kristen. She expects him to be in complete agreement with everything she says. She says yes, cause she's HOH. He says but when it's my turn to have an opinion you don't want to listen.

Brendon fucking hates fighting. And she needed him to be supportive. She needed him to listen to her.

They are going round and round this argument now.

7:40 PM BBT

Brendon: I did not come here to fight. I came here to play this game. I want to play it with you but if you don't like my game play or...

Rachel: You hurt my feelings when you made me apologize.

Brendon: I'm sorry for that blah blah blah there's no reason for us to argue and I'm sorry.

7: 30 bbt- 7:48 bbt

Brendon said, "You just expect me to follow you and be in perfect agreement with everything you do.

Rachel: "Yeah you should."

Now she's telling him, "I just need your support and a hug. Not someone to trouble shoot."

Brendon told her she acted erratic last night and she was being irrational and now she's freaking out.

Rachel; "You can't control me." Brendon: "I'm not trying to control you, I'm trying to help you from doing something stupid." Rachel-"I was not being irrational." Brendon- Last night- Rachel- "Get the fuck over it!"

Now Brendon is asking her why she doesn't care when she's mean to people

Brendon told her she's coming across as a bitch.

Rachel- "I don't care."

Brendon tells her she

7:50 PM BBT

After a zillion round and rounds we are now seeing them smoochy smooching. Brendon says "I love you and I'm impressed with you everyday.Don't roll your eyes at me. I am always going to be right beside you. Remember I want to be here right by your side and the only way I'm going to get there is to be beside you and help you. I'm in love with you, very much. I just got scared today. I'm sorry. There's going to be a lot of stuff here he doesn't understand and he expects her to tutor him. He's never met anyone like her and he's not going to lose her over some stupid game."

Her response: Then you need to stop coming against me.

7:54 PM BBT

He just called their alliance the "Love-cicle alliance." Correction: That's the "LOVE SICK Alliance" She says ewwwww!! That's on the internet now. That's the grossest thing you've ever said. I'm embarrassed for you.

She wants to take a shower and he is trying to give her motorboats. And kissing her a lot. He's making dinner for them now.

8:17 PM BBT

Everyone outside playing some sort of shuffleboard, fooseball, pinball thing. They are trying to make up some rules to have a game out of it.

"Michael" said they have this for a limited time tonight. So the HGs tell us. Everyone trying it out. It's like a really big pinball game.

8:49 PM BBT

The girls are practicing the game. Brendon takes his turn. Britney tells us it kind of hurts to play - rough on the shoulder. They have to pull back a 'launcher' to get the ball to aims for blue or red squares. There's a strategy to getting it they just have to practice to figure it out.

Rachel explaining that they don't know if there will be lights or sounds or pressure. Brendon wonders if it will be the same game. She thinks so because if they change it there will be no skill involved.

Kristen and Rachel playing nice together.

8:55 PM

In the BR Enzo, Brit discussing how it's fun to play the games because it sucks to sit around watching people. Ragan thinks this is Chinese pinball. It's upright with marbles and you flick a little thing. The harder it flicks the higher it goes. Lane says you're trying to make it in the red every time. The higher points might be in the far left.

8:58 PM BBT

Matt thinks it'll have all kinds of targets and you'll get points for where it hits. Ragan doesn't like how the paint comes off the ball. Lane just washed his hands.

They don;t think the bed is double because Brit has one at home and hers is way bigger.

Matt wants to use 'that cream again' they are getting tired. Ragan looks pensive and troubled a lot lately. He says it's contemplative.

9:01 PM BBT

Ragan wants to know if showtime shows them practicing. By them he means us. Guessing how many calories in a snickers bar. 240.

Archived