7/29 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

6:26 BBT

(Feeds messed up and missed Hayden/Kristen convo.)

Hayden joins Rachel and apologizes for what he said outside. He said it was in the heat of the moment and says he likes both her and Brendon (ASS kissing already) He says Rachel claims she heard them making out last night and Rachel says she did. He denies this and says she heard something else. He accuses her of saying she'd put him and kristen up if she won and she denies this. However, she says that he put her and Brendon up week one. Rachel says this win was needed, as she doesn't want to be separated from him and how Kristen put her up against everyone in the HOH comp. He tells her he expects her to put him on the block this week.

6:30 BBT

Hayden says that Kristen is great and Rachel says no, how Kristen wants to be the only girl in the house and goes on to tell how Kristen told Rachel she wanted it to be them and the guys, as the guys would go after eachother (This is true.. Kristen DID say this while Rachel was HOH last time.)

Ragan was with Kathy and Kristen in the cabana room, but has now left them alone. Not much talking in there.

In the Taj room, Hayden says he likes Kristen BUT he didn't come in the BB house for a showmance. Says Rachel and Brendon has a REAL showmance. He says he likes Kristen and could see dating her outside the house BUT... Rachel cuts him off and says she doesn't think his parents would like him dating someone like her. He says he's not one to judge. Rachel says she feels many emotions right now, after winning HOH and repeats how hayden put her and Brendon up in week one.

She complains that Kristen put her up each time during the HOH comp and Hayden says Kristen thought Rachel would put her on the block. Rachel says she wans't going to, but now she has no choice. hayden apologizes again for his actions outside. Rachel is sad that it has come to this, as they all used to be 4 friends who wanted the floaters out. Now, it's the couple VS the couple.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hayden comes to talk to Rachel. He says he's not holding it against her it was heat of the moment. Rachel in tears, she was working so hard to fight, she knew those two liked each other and that's fine she's happy for them. But Kristen threw her under the bus and told her she was going to put them up. Hayden says look I want to apologize for what I said outside - heat of the moment, that's over but you are telling everyone, the whole house you heard us making out. You heard something but you didn't hear us making out. You can't say that 100%.

Rachel asking why he put her and Brendon up together, why? Didn't she tell him they were safe this week. She told him twice that he was safe. Her exact words were talk to Brendon. That's not what he heard. He just wants to apologize for what he said. It doesn't need to come to that. She apologizes to. Rachel is saying we are going on the block every week if we don't win every week. You don't understand. Hayden does understand because people talk to him and they won't tell her what they are really thinking, he knows what they are really thinking because those two are kind of isolated.

Hayden says Kristen is great. Rachel says but she's not really Hayden. She wants to be the only girl here. She wanted to make it just Rachel and Kristen and then have all the guys go at it. Rach tells Hayden that Kristen says she controls Hayden's vote. He says not true. You can't see it but she doesn't control my votes. Rach says she's so mean to me, she was my best friend last hoh she didn't talk to me at all. She ignored me all week. She wants me and Brendon broken up you cant say she doesn't. Hayden likes her he's attracted to her but he didn't come here for a showmance, he's not saying her and brendon did and it's obvious they have a serious relationship. He and Kristen don't feel the same way, he's not here for a showmance or anything of that nature. He can see her dating him outside of the house. Rachel says I cant see your parents would want you to date her. He says Well I'm not one to judge. Rachel thinks the rest of the night will be a blur. Rachel says she wasn't going to put Kristen up but now its very obvious that she is going to. Hayden says he knows that that decision is clear cut. But that guy out there that said those things, that's not him and if she wants to put him up, puyt him up. She says she never wanted it to come to this. She doesn't know what happened to the lets get rid of the floater plan. Now we've got two strong couples together. Now it's her and Brendon against him and Kristen its not good for them or the rest of the house. Hayden says it is good for the rest of the house because they can sit back and wait for it to break up. She tells Hayden that Kristen just jumped off dring the second HOH she calls Kristen a floater now that she threw the competition. She's going to fight so hard for next POV she's going to float and be the cool girl and manipulate all the guys. She just wants to be the girl that just goes through. Rachel's strategy is to fight for her life. Rachel didn't want to put Hayden up. But they could end up up against each other. Very obviously, Kristen does not like Rachel (she repeats it several times) Hayden says yes he put them up together but if he didn't do that everyone else would hate him.

6:37 BBT

Rachel believes Kristen jumped off the surf board last week, but believes Hayden when he says he didn't jump off on purpose. Rachel says she was going to put up floaters who threw the HOH last week. Hayden asks if she thinks Kristen is a floater and she says yes, that Kristen will not try to win comps and will skate thru. But she says Kristen will try very hard for the POV this week.

In Cabana room, Kristen breaks the silences and says she wanted to win so bad. Kathy is laying quietly. (Seems Kathy will be there for Kristen this week!)

Back in the ASS kissing room, Hayden explains why he put Brendon and Rachel up in week one, b/c everyone else would have and would have targeted Hayden if he didn't do it. (puh lease)

6:52 PM BBT

Ragan, Matt and Britney playing chess outside of HOH. Rachel and Hayden still talking. Same messages. He`s not her target.

My mistake, Britney is comping cereal as the other two play pool. Ragan telling them about his eviction comments.

(lala!! :) I leave you to it will check back in later)

6:56 BBT

Hayden still up Rachel's ass talking with Rachel. Rachel tells him he's 24 years old and will not be marrying Kristen. Hey says he's here to play a game, not be in a showmance. Rachel says what she and brendon have is real and she's in love with them and how they're the same person.. One person.

Britney enters, asking for laundry. Hayden apologizes again to Rachel and she does the same and says to tell Kristen the same. She says Kristen wasn't her target until now. Rachel strips... the bed and heads outside with the sheets and her BBF Britney.

They hope for beer kegs and tequila.

7:00 BBT

Hayden and Lane in the Palm room. He looks very scared and says Rachel will put him and Kristen up. Lane says to keep talking to Rachel. Hayden worries about Kristen winning POV. He says is Lane or another Brigade win, to take him off and Kristen will go home.

Lane puts on a shirt that says 'For Rent'.

It looked like Rachel and Brendon both went into the DR.

Hayden and Kristen in the Cabana room. He says she looks cute when she's mad. She laughs.

(BRB)

7:22 BBT

Brigade in the kitchen telling Hayden they have the votes. They break and Hayden joins Kristen in Cabana room. She says it's not his fault they're in this situation.

Matt and Lane go to play pool outside. Brendon calls next game with winner.

(OMG) Rachel goes into the Cabana room and apologizes to Kristen for the heat of the moment. Kristen says she doesn't believe it was the heat of the moment and tells Rachel she does not accept her apology. Rachel is shocked and leaves the room and heads back outside and tells Brendon, Britney and Kathy.

7:27 BBT

The outside crew talks about all the times Rachel cussed during the live show. WBRB.

7:30 BBT

Britney joins the Cabana room and asks if Kristen is alright. She says she's always alright and not to worry about her. Britney congrats her on being so strong and handling the situation, as Britney would have been on the ground, in the fetal position if she were Kristen.

Kathy enters. (Enough said)

Enzo and Brendon are playing pool. Enzo says he'll miss Andrew. Both can't wait until they get beer tonight.

7:39 BBT

Hayden says he's going to the DR to chat. Kristen says she has to cool off some more until she talks to them. She's upset she didn't win the HOH comp.

7:42 BBT

Enzo tells Brendon that Andrew totally helped them out, by calling out Hayden and Kristen. Brendon says Hayden is already backtracking, by saying he wasn't going after Brendon and Rachel.

Brendon tells Enzo that they're not putting him up. Enzo tells him they're safe with him, too. Brendon continues about how Kristen has been throwing everyone under the bus and how she wants to be theonly girl left. (Brendon doesn't realize he's offering all this information to a Brigade member. BRAH-gade!! Sorry... wink.gif )

7:47 BBT

Hayden, Lane, Matt and Britney eating in the kitchen.

Enzo and new BBF Brendon still playing pool and talking about Andrew.

7:53 BBT

Hayden tells them about how Rachel said she was originally going to go after floaters.

WBRB.

7:49 pm BBT: Britney, Lane and Matt are in the kitchen eating. Hayden comes out of the Dr and tells them they kicked him out and told him to come back later. They ask him if they said they're getting some beer and Hayden tells them he forgot to ask.

7:51 pm BBT: Brendon and Enzo playing pool... Lane comes out and asks them about putting steaks on the grill. Both are on board with that FOR SURE!

(lala... you want to take one feed and I'll take the other?)

(Sure, I'll take Rachel?? Never thought I'd say that.)

8:02 BBT

Rachel is outside, telling Enzo about Kristen declining her apology. Brendon is there, too. Rachel tells Enzo how Kristen has told her that Kristen controls Hayden's vote. Enzo is shocked and asks if they're a couple. They say yes and Rachel says how she heard them making out last night. Enzo claims he didn't know Hayden and Kristen were that close; thought they were just friends.

They're now trashing Kristen and how she starts stuff and throw competitions. Rachel is made Kristen hasn't been a HN.

Britney joins them and asks if they're taking a bath later. Rachel says yes, as she needs one.

Enzo says he's drinking wine first tonight, then beer, as he's getting smashed. He wants to play flip cup.

Britney starts walking around the BY, mimicking what happened after Rachel won HOH. Enzo feels it's official that he's in the BB house. Britney guarantees that at least 20,000 people signed up for live feeds tonight. Rachel says it was appropriate that the HOH was a boxing ring.

Enzo thinks this has to be the best BB by far (yeah, by a loooong shot.)

8:07 BBT

WBRB

8:03 pm BBT: Kristen, Hayden and Matt in the cabana room. Kristen says, "I've said it my whole life, things happen for a reason." Matt tells her it's not over yet and he KNOWS she's got some fight in her. She says, Oh yeah!

8:04 pm BBT: Kristen says that whole plan makes all sense now. Matt says what do you mean? She says, you know with Andrew.

Kristen: What cracks me up is that one line... you're trying to be friends with everyone and I have no one. Kristen laughs and says she (Rachel) is sooo psycho!

Matt makes a joke that Rachel's HoH isn't going to have a letter it's going to have all the answers for next weeks HoH comp. Kristen says, no that comp was straight up fair and I had my chance and I blew it.

WBRB

8:08 pm BBT: Cabana room is talking about all the cussing that went on during Live Show. Hayden says he said "shit" and "asshole" a lot. Matt says, yea you did.

They can't believe they won again. Hayden says, people are going to start liking them. Matt says, NOOO!

8:09 BBT

Britney and Rachel check on the laundry. Enzo repeats a line from Rachel after the HOH comp: "Floaters, grab your life vests." (Like I said pre-season: Rachel = Janelle 2.0... 'Bye bye bitches!)

They wonder if Kristen will go up to Rachel's HOH room. Enzo says she'll have balls if she does. Ragan joins them. Says they'll be an ID LD in 20 minutes.

Rachel is sitting on Brendon's lap and keeps talking about how Kristen didn't accept her apology.

Lane is outside now with his lasso. Britney playing pool alone. Kathy livens the party with her presence.

8:13 pm BBT: Ragan joins the cabana room folks. He tells Kristen she was just getting it from all sides. She says that was bound to happen even if they wouldn't have won but, it probably would have been to a lesser degree. She says, it was all a set up and they all know it. She says Rachel was so fake for saying, "what are you talking about" when I (Kristen) confronted her for Andrews speech was being all lies and a set up.

Hayden gets called to the DR. They say it's going to be a looong night of DR's.

Kristen thanks Matt and Ragan for being so supportive. (Interesting how they came to her to make her feel better and yet when Andrew was needing some support... she says it was his responsibility to come to her.)

8:14 BBT

The outside gang brings up Janelle and how many comps she won. Rachel says she told BB before the game that she was going to play the game like Janelle. She then gives a shoutout to her.

8:16 BBT

Lane and Enzo in SR. He says that Brendon said Enzo is safe b/c they've been HNs for two weeks now and says Hayden and Kristen are going on the block.

Lane's shirt says 'For Rent - By The Hour. (I wonder how much he charges...)

Enzo is just filling Lane in about what he's learned. Enzo says it's gettin crazy here in the house but Lane says they're all still there.

Enzo is pissed that they have to wait til 9PM to eat food. Lane says they're cooking steaks and pork chops. Enzo repeats his alcohol pattern tonight.

8:21 BBT

Kathy is smoking and Rachel is still on Brendon. Britney is just shooting balls on the pool table and Enzo thinks it's a bit nippy outside. They talk about Julie's speech lesson with Enzo. Britney is surprised that their speech segment made an episode. They wonder what they were wearing that day.

8:36 BBT

Kathy, Lane, Hayden, Matt and Ragan in the kitchen. Lane is preparing food. Britney, Brendon and Enzo at the dining room table.

Kristen is alone, still laying in the cabana room.

8:41 BBT

General chit chat in the kitchen.

8:51 BBT

Ragan and Enzo are counting down the minutes until they can eat. They already have their wine poured.

Rachel must be in the DR, as you know she can't be quiet for this long. They'll probably hold her until 9 BBT, so she can do her HOH room on BBAD.

^^ Not the case, as Brendon was just called to the DR. Rachel is still unaccounted for.

8:55 BBT

Ahh, Enzo just confirmed that a there's a double session going on in the DR. So Rachel and her man are in there together.

Archived