7/24 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

Lane says that Andrew may be targeting him (Matt) but he doesn't know. Matt then explains how he doesn't know and needs to talk to him (Andrew). Matt says that if Andrew really wants Bren and Rach out then they should keep Andrew. He's a great competitor. Lane says the POV comps are "horse shit" and they laugh.

Now talking about the POV comp (why are Matt's hands down his pants? eek.)

They say that they have to win HOH to get them (Bren and Rach) out. (Then why didn't he do that this week?) More POV talk.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt and Brit wish that they had the coup d etat. Matt asks Lane if he'd be America's Player. He says yeah. They all say they would if they could do the funny stuff but not vote they way America wanted. They talk about how they could refuse it if they were offered. They want America to vote Bren to be America's Player and then vote to put Rachel up.

brit says she'd put bren and Rach up next week if she won HOH. Lane and Matt seem surprised and say "Good for you." She doesn't want the house after her.

Brit asks what Lane would do. Lane says he'd back door them. They say that's a good way to get rid of Rach but how to get Bren out. He (Bren) is good at POV.

Matt says it's a "load of shit' when they are asked what the HG say on their application during competitions.

Now they are talking about dinner. They are making chicken burgers and Brit wants Nachos. She asks how they make refried beans.

Swithched to Bren and Rach in hammock. They do not trust Matt as he could flip. They trust Ragan. He saved them.

5:45 BBT

Brenden and Rachel in the hammock looks like napping, Enzo, Britney, Lane and Ragen playing pool. Matt on the elliptical. Andrew and Kristin sitting on the BR couches. Nothing much going on.

5:50 BBT Britney telling a story about a friend having sex with a guy that has a hooked "package" and the friend had to go to the doctor....

Kristen and Andrew talking about what they ate during the day. Hayden has joined them. Sounds like Andrew can eat a lot of the baby food. I have not seen Kathy yet. (It cracks me up that so many of the haves this week have been snacking on the baby food--mmm)

6:00 BBT Britney thinks the POV names should have started out with the same letter of the first letter of each persons nane like ragen the Radical. She couldn't figure out where Enzo was coming up with the names since she could not see them from where she was sitting. Oh maybe Rachel was in the DR because it looks like she just got into the hammock. Now they are making fun of Enzo saying yous during the POV. Enzo said they told him to put his own twist on things. Now Enzo is bitching about how long it takes Lane to take his shot. Brendon is going to play in the next pool game. enzo and Lane are complaining about there being sand on the pool table. The game is over. Enzo going to eat the baby food cheese doodles. Ragen is playing golf and Britney wants to know if anyone is hungry for a burger. Enzo starts singing and we get WBRB. Enzo making his famouse risotto slop. Enzo tells ragen who is now in the kitchen that it's been a crazy turn of events today. Ragen goes up to the HOH but it does not look like anyone is in the HOH. Ragen is upstairs telling Britney who is in the kitchen to do weird things like he is a voice in her head. They ae saying they should do it for BBAD.

6:15 BBT Kristen doing laundry maybe hers and Haydens. Hayden wants to help, she said she could do it. Enzo going to make a shake for dessert and following that with a gas-x. Lane, Ragen and Enzo and the dining room table. Lane wants to be able to invite a friend the the BB house just for a few days. Now they are talking about how often Enzo eats slop. Adrew stairing off in space out inb the backyard. Kristen and Hayden are preparing dinner. Brendon is playing pool with Enzo. They are talking about how Enzo talked like Joe Pesci in my cousin vinnie during the POV. They are talking about all the funny parts on that movie.

6:30 BBT Kathy is awake now and outside talking to Andrew about the have not food. Enzo and Brenden playing pool. Rachel and Kristen sitting on the kitchen stools talking about grills. Brit and Hayden cooking dinner. Lane and Ragen I think are playing golf. Andrew tells Kathy that the nominations were dumb. Andrew says it will be a long 3 days. Kathy says it a compliment that the house is torn between the 2 of them. Andrew said maybe we will just piss everyone off. Andrew is hoping for a luxury comp. Kathy tells him not this week. Lane and Enzo playing pool now.

6:50 BBT Kathy and Andrew discussing how they are not going to campaign against each other. Ragen joins them outside. Ragen will eat slop for dinner since it has nutritional value. Andrew likes to eat the baby food since it's like he is eating something. Ragen does not like to eat food with no nutritional value. They are talking about the bok choy and not knowing how to cook it and if they could use salad dressing they would have eaten it. Kathy thinks bok choy is used in soup. All cameras on Lane and Enzo playing pool and Kathy, Andrew and Ragen on the couches outside.

7:00 BBT Rachel in the kitchen talking about her dog growling at a security guard and we get WBRB. They are talking about the movie/cartoon Up and how sad it was.

Nothing going on..............I will try to start posting and helping out more....I'm out...

841pm bbt: (just tuned in)

Brenden and Kathy in HOH. Kathy telling him that she has her reasons for being there but she can't get into them. She wants to be there and she needs to stay. Kathy also mentioned about how she wouldn't have the job she has if she was weak.

Kathy says she's friends with Andrew and won't throw him under the bus. He's a nice guy who has struggled and has done his nice things. They (her and Andrew) have both struggled.

Brenden says he wants them both (Kathy and Andrew) to be there.

Brenden says there were other people he would have put up instead.

(will post more as I catch up)

841 pm bbt: Kathy admitting to Brenden that she did vote against Matt. She stuck to her guns. Brenden says he has a tremendous amount of respect for her.

Brenden "I honestly havent made up my mind"

Kathy: This is our talk.....

Brenden: "I'll let you know either way"

Brenden told her he would still make her her sweat tea. She said you better and to take care of her fish.

They leave the HOH where brenden goes to see Rachel in the taj room.

(my feeds messed up gotta reboot em brb)

845pm bbt: Rachel and Brenden in Taj room.

Rachel said she told her (not sure who) that Andrew is mean to her.

(they are whispering so low and even with my volume all the way up i can hardly hear them....sorry guys)

847 pm bbt: WBRB (ugggghh) :animated_shocking:

849 pm bbt: Still B & R whispering

brenden saying something about its personal its not game.

B: I know she wants to be here....i guarantee you, if shes on the block.....i guarantee it.

we need to build up our energy to be ready for thursday.

R:i know thats why i wanna work out.

B: as for Andrew i know you think he really doesnt like you. but why would we have an alliance?

R: What if he won HOH and tried to put me on the block,

B: he wouldnt. Andrew doesnt forget.....

R: i hope its ok that we dont always agree on everything.

B: thats a good thing.

(trying to make out what i can folks....hope im doing ok)

955p,m BBT: B:just give it a couple days, i want to minimize the awkwardness in this place...

to send someone away who ive been competing with in this house...

dont waste energy on stupid stuff.. win stuff.

r:im really bad at this game

b; no youre not. i learn stuff as i go along. i like because your emotional. if they had to chose between you and her, youre gone. She stays and youre gone. thats my chance to stay in the house.

Andrew just walked in.

Rachel to andrew: act like you really hate me. Andrew you realy dont hate me?

Andrew: Do I?

Andrew leaves.

Rachel says she is going to talk to kathy. She doesnt want everyone walking around the house like they are torn.

959pm bbt: R & B still chatting:

Rachel telling Brenden how she told Kathy that her (Rachel) and Brenden are two different people (personally I think that both their brains don't even make 1/3 decent one)

Rachel now laying oh his lap. Brenden: are we after dark yet?

Brenden now talking to the cameras about his parents watching this. My parents dont even have showtime.

Rachel: your parents are going to hate me.

Brenden: no they wont.

Rachel on his lap talking about how she likes having her hair rubbed. Brenden looking at camera talking about BBAD.

Rachel wants to work out and Brenden says "I just won the POV for you today baby"

Now the usual kissing and cuddling (ewwwwww)

*im out for a bit..anyone else around??*

Archived