7/19 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

3:10 AM BBT; Brendon and Rachel are still outside talking. Brendon says that he thinks Enzo is down for the competitor idea that they were speaking of earlier in HoH room for who goes to the jury. He also says that he is unsure of where Lane stands on it.

3:12 AM BBT; Hayden and Brendon are laying in bed still. They have the blankets up to their neck and there is no talking, but a lot of moving around under the blankets. (Not sure if they're asleep or what?)

3:15 AM BBT; Brendon and Rachel head to the have not room and lay down together. It appears all HG are now in bed.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somewhere around 3:15-3:20 AM BBT; Kristen buried her face into her pillow for a few minutes and some heavy breathing followed.

3:20 AM BBT; After a lot of moving around under the blankets directly around Kristen, Hayden whispers in her ear "how obvious do you think this is?" Kristen shakes her head and Hayden says, "Not really?"

3:24 AM BBT; Hayden sits up and says to Kristen, "We're going to be in trouble." (quiet whispers, I didn't hear what came next. Sound was turned up after he was done talking.)

3:27 AM BBT; It becomes obvious something is going on between Hayden and Kristen. One of them begins breathing heavy and it gets faster. There are fast movements going on under the blankets in the middle of them. Kristen's face is once again hidden in a blanket.

3:29 AM BBT; Hayden and Kristen are whispering. (i couldn't pick much of it up) Hayden says something is "out of control". Hayden is talking about feeling confined and how its uncomfortable.

3:34 AM BBT; Kristen and Hayden are discussing who they think is part of the lifelong friend statement made by Annie. Hayden says he thinks it's Ragan. He tells Kristen that he wants to hang out with Kristen like they are now, during the day. They both say it wouldn't happen, not in the BB house anyways.

8:30amBBT: Andrew in Kitchen after finishing prayers in BY. Other HG seem to be sleeping.

9:00BBT wake up call

Lane in shower, Monet uses hairdryer down her shirt to warm up.

Nom-a-round talk continues.

Lane and Monet banter back and froth. He wants to take her to the beach, she says she would love to go to the beach with him...so she can drown him. It continues about who learned to swim first. Lane says he is going to come out of the shower without a towel and stand next to Monet. They laugh.

Feeding time for the fish. Tiger fish has gotten bigger than Dinner. They say don't leave Lane alone with them, he will be fishing before long.

9:45BBT

Video and Audio are messed up. Its like watching a Japanese voice over movie.

Lane and Britney talking about guns. Lane says she shouldnt be using a gun. Can she shoot a can off the fence and she says yes.

Rachel tells Matt not to worry he isn't going anywhere.

Rachel washing down the outside of the fridge.(the ants are back)

General chit chat in the BY. All cameras change to HOH and Rachel/Brendon smooching. Tea kettle whistles loud and Brendon comes out on balcony to see what is going on. Rachel walks on Brendons back.

10:30BBT Rachel gets called to DR.

Andrew on eliptical. Kathy has no shorts,her and Annie had same brand and she thinks Annie may have accidently taken them. She tells Andrew he is not going up. And he has more friends than he thinks he does.

Andrew has gone six miles on that thing.

Ragan knows his Survivor: tells Brendon its hard core. People get hurt, fall in fire, break fingers.

11:18 BBT Britney called to DR. HG think it's time

"Houseguests, this is a lockdown, please go outside and close the sliding glass doors."

Rachel takes her time going out, getting food.

11:30BBT WBRB

12:27pm BBT - We are back from POV Ceremony... Monet, Enzo, Britney talking in the Have Not room. It sounds like Matt was called out during the ceremony by Rachel. Not sure if he is the replacement nominee yet but Britney, Monet, and Enzo beleive that Matt is playing for the other side.

Monet and Enzo trying to figure out if they have the votes.

****Matt is the replacement nominee!

Matt and Monet talking in the jungle room. Matt is telling Monet he is still going to campaign but he will not slander her. Monet says she doesnt know why she is the target. Monet is telling Matt that Rachel told her that she is up because she is a threat. Matt is telling Monet that Rachel did not tell him that he was going up but he knew it was either him or Andrew. Matt says he does not feel safe. Matt says that he doesnt understand why Rachel called out people that are suppose to be helping her during the POV ceremony. "from what I have gathered it sounds like rachel may have said something about Kathy - not real sure about this though"

Monet says she may just do a voluntary exit. Matt says Monet is going to pull a Chima just like Britney said.

12:30 pm BBT

Brit : I'm sorry Matty

Matt: It's all your fault for using that veto (joking)

Brit: I'm sorry, I didn't expext that

Matt: I thought it but wasn't sure

Brit: I can't believe she said "I've secured your votes"

Matt: Yeah that was ballsy

Brit: veah very ballsy

12:37pm BBT - out in the backyard Britney and Enzo are talking in the lawn chairs - Enzo says last week he kept pushing Kathy and Andrew. He also is telling Britney that he thought they "Rachel and Brendon" were going to test them to see how everyone voted. Britney says she wants Rachel and Brendon to go out the next 2 weeks.

Monet says she should DOR (Drop on Request), if it wasnt for the 10K she would do it. Britney says she would go with it. Going on about how Rachel is an alcoholic chemist stripper.

1:20BBT Things have settled down, several in or around the pool. Brendon and Rachel on the lounge. Kathy and Andrew in the BR, Kathy laughs and saying "...get Matt out." (flipping cams, missed the beginning of that)

*** done for a bit, some one elses turn**

2:05BBT Matt, Brit, and Monet in the cabana room trashing Kathy, Rachel and Bren.

Matt keeps saying that he doesnt feel safe. Brit is home sick, saying wonder if she tells BB either tell me my family is ok or Im going home

Archived