7/18 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=113

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:01 PM BBT Trouble in paradise? Looks like Rachel & Brendon are fighting. From what I caught (which was the tail-end), Brendon said something that Rachel was planning to someone else when Rachel didn't want him to. Brendon said "I won't say anything to anyone from now on, I won't talk game, nothing, so you don't have to worry about it". Then he left in a huff. Rachel is alone & crying in the HOH room. (Apparently this fight was because Brendon told Andrew Rachel was planning on putting him up)

9:04 PM BBT Britney and Monet are giving Matt advice on how to deal with Rachel. He says she was acting really weird.

9:08 PM BBT Matt & Enzo are talking in the hammock about the possibility of Andrew going up & getting him out instead of Monet. Then Matt says "If I didn't think it was smart- I'm putting myself on the fuckin block, that's totally crazy... so if I wasn't totally sure about the deal, I wouldn't be doing it".

9:13 PM BBT Enzo is trying to rationalize voting out Andrew against Rachel's wishes, saying he'll say to them "Nobody likes him, everybody thinks he's creepy, you guys are safe (Rachel & Brendan)" etc. Both Matt & Enzo say that Rachel and Brendan are "Target #1" next week, that if they win HOH, they'd put them up.

9:14 PM BBT Brendon is back in bed with Rachel in the HoH, comforting her, saying this won't come between them. Rachel says she tried so hard to get here on Big brother, she wants it so bad, she had dreams about being here every night before she came. Brendon says she's "super fucking adorable".

9:15: PM BBT Kristin and Hayden are talking about needing to talk to someone (a guy, not sure who) more and see where he stands. Hayden says he thinks "he" (I think they're talking about Andrew) feels like he's not a part of what Hayden & Kristin have, because they talk on their own so much.

9:23 PM BBT Brendon is comforting Rachel some more and showering her with kisses and compliments. Rachel says "We can't let the game get to us". Brendon says "I'm sorry for being grouchy".

9:24 PM BBT Matt is talking with Lane, & now says he'd probably put up Kathy and Andrew, "with a focus on Andrew", & if one of them or anyone won PoV, he'd backdoor Brendan. Lane suggests putting up Ragan, & Matt says he can't personally do that- he'd vote him out, but he wouldn't put him up himself.

9:26 PM BBT Lane says he knows Ragan would put him up, & Matt says whatever he needs to do is fine. They have to keep the gang together.

9:29 PM BBT Matt asks Lane "Am I doing somethin stupid dude, am I going home this week?" Lane kind of laughs and says no, and Matt says "This would be like 'America's Blunder'". Then Matt says "If anyone finds out that this is all intentional, tht's bad.. cause this exposes us too. Everyone needs to act suprised" because if the house knows that he willingly put himself up, they'd wonder why he felt so confident he'd get enough votes to stay unless he's in a big alliance.

9:34 PM BBT Ragan is cooking and has a towel covering him because his pan is spattering grease. It hits him anyway & he says "Ohh, right in the eye!" to a chorus of "That's what she said!" from the guys.

9:35 PM BBT Matt goes up to talk to Rachel in the HOH and asks her if it's okay with her if he keeps it a secret that he suggested her putting him up. He says he just "asked around" about what people would do if he was on the block, and he feels he has the votes, so he's okay with going up. They head downstairs for alcohol.

9:38 PM BBT It looks like everyone in the house is in the kitchen now, getting ready to eat, getting drinks, etc. Apparently they were given a good bit of alcohol tonight. Nothing of consequence is being said.

9:46 PM BBT Rachel and Kristen are talking game in the backyard, eating. Rachel really isn't sure about the idea of putting Matt up as a pawn, since he wants to be able to go around and say "I can't believe she put me up", etc. & go around saying what a big threat her & Brendan are. Rachel is saying she's worried that Britney, Monet, Hayden, Lane & Enzo are together. Kristin just nods & keeps pretty quiet about that one.

9:49 PM BBT Rachel says "I don't want to say who I'm going to put up, but I'll tell you this much, it's going to be a shock". Then she says "The way I'm feeling right now, it's going to be a shock; not the person that I put up, but what I'll say before I put the person up". She finally spills it & says "I'm thinking of putting Andrew up, but calling Matt out" (that should be interesting). Kristin says "If you decide to do that, together I really want to work to keep Andrew here".

9:51 PM BBT Rachel asks Kristen not to tell anyone that she's thinking about doing that. She specifically says she knows Hayden is going to ask her who she's putting up, & she wants her to be like "She has no idea". Kristin says Hayden thinks she's putting up Matt. Rachel says "If I do that, & for sure piss off Matt, I think Andrew would go home". Kristin says that if Monet stays, Rachel would be in big danger.

9:53 PM BBT Monet & Britney are scheming, whispering in the HN room. It sounds like they're trying to get Rachel to put Andrew up, Britney says "If this works... you have to get to Rachel last; she's out there talking with Kristin right now". Monet says if they get HOH next week, they should try to get Kristen out. They say Kristin is just using Rachel.

9:56 PM Kristen is trying to convince Rachel to still put Matt up. Rachel says that if she did, she'd still have to call him out. Kristen says "That's fine" & coaches her on how to do it. Rachel says "You're so smart, Kristen, I'm so glad I talk to you. I don't think the boys get it right now".

10:05 PM BBT Rachel is stil being a little pissy with Brendon. He's being sweet & putting away her food, & she's just acting kind of standoffish. He asks if she wants to go in the hammock later & she says "Sure, if you want to" and he said that she'd said no previously, and she says "Oh.. I don't know why I said that".

10:30 PM BBT Rachel, Kristen & Ragan have been talking in semi-code for quite a few minutes now about the producers manipulating things, are alluding to them cheating to make Britney win the PoV challenge today, how they weren't "supposed" to get Annie out the first week, how Rachel thinks they put her and Brendon together in the house on purpose, etc. Just basically saying that they have to be on their toes because the producers are pros at this, & will mess with them as much as they can. (I'm surprised that they've a) let them talk about this for as long as they have, and b ) are showing it to us instead of using a different feed on Showtime!).

Matt goes up to HOH and tells Rachel that he is okay with going up as a pawn. He doesn't want her to tell anyone so it will be a surprise

He has agreed to do this so they can keep the alliances secret. They believe everyone will vote out Monet since they Brigade will vote to stay together. They are certain that Haydon, Kristen, Kathy, Andrew and Brendon will vote to get rid of Monet and the rest of the house will be safe.

9:45 PM BBT

Everyone is pretty much in the kitchen getting dinner. Rachel and Kristen are sitting out back talking a little game. Kristen has told her that Britney, Monet, Lane, Matt and Enzo seem to be together.

10:34 BBT Monet taught Enzo how to make protein shakes while she eats one that she froze.

Rachel, Ragen, Kristen, and Kathy on backyard sofas discussing the veto comp.

Rachel just said someone had to be put in a "stock" once a day for an hour... not sure who

Rachel is talking to Ragan saying that she is going to put up Andrew because Matt volunteered. She doesn't like that he volunteered and said not to tell anyone so it looks like he was blindsided. She doesn't understand why Matt went from being so paranoid to volunteering.

Lane just said he hated Longhorns and Aggies... he is a Texas Tech fan. (i agree about the longhorns and aggies... hornedfrog fan here )

Rachel and Ragan had a long conversation about why she is putting Andrew up. She said that it will make everyone reveal themselves and she will see what side of the house everyone is on. She thinks Matt will go to the other side (she is right). Ragan told her she has to tell Matt that she is going to put Andrew up so he won't be blindsided by her not using him per his offer.

Rachel is now in the DR.

Lane apparently plays golf with the coach Friday Night's lights tv show was made about.

12 AM BBT:

Lane,Monet,Brenden and Rachel in some sort of restraint in the shape of dollar bills (can't think of the name). Ragan hanging outside. There's others out of sight.

Enzo,Matt in kitchen. Mention the group outside only has a few more minutes left in the contraption.

They are now out of the stockades and Brenden and Rachel are having a disagreement. Brenden is being whiny saying he is feeling left out and for all he knows Rach could be trying to backdoor him. He is feeling left out.

Rach did tell him that he was making bad decisions. He said Rach reminded him of someone (maybe ex girlfriend). Rach is trying to talk to him and he seems really not interested in working it out. Bren is saying that he will fake everything about them being ok if that is what rach wants.

Brenden is really feeling sorry for himself. Saying he will fake everything since he is a bad player. Brenden said he told Andrew that Matt was going up on the block and Rach has noticed him hanging around Enzo and Brit. Bren doesn't thinks that Rach doesn't trust him or want to be with him at this point. Rach hasn't given him any sign that she wants to work it out either though she is still saying "we".

Brenden feels hurt because he made Rach dinner and she didn't seem interested, he then asked her to hang out in the hammock and she wouldn't at the time, then she was in the HOH room talking to Ragan and when he came up she asked him to leave for 10 minutes. He said this is him being a baby but this is how he is. He feels hurt. (actually sounded like he was going to cry) They are now going outside to hang out together in the hammock.

Rach and Brended talking in the hammock. He is crying and has his face covered with his cap. He is worried about the game is going to get in the way. He feels that he is fading in her eyes. (seems very needy to me and i'm out... someone here to take over?)

Rach is trying her best to reassure him.

Brenden and Rach still on hammock. Hiding his face with cap(sounds like he's crying). Rach trying to console him and saying how much he means to her. That she looks at him with a twinkle in her eye. He tells her that even if he left tomorrow being with her is what it's important to him. She's trying to tell him that she's just trying to fight for them to stay. He wants her to fight because she wants him there and not only because of an alliance. Expressing how he just wanted to help her feel good today and felt like he was unimportant. That he doesn't mind her telling him what he can and can't say, but that he doesn't want to feel stupid.

1:09 AM BBT:

Brenden tells her that he'd leave for her and it hurts that it wouldn't be the same the other way around (?). He apologizes for being too sensitive. That it's not that he wants to make decisons for her, that he just wants to be a part of it.

Now saying she should put him up as an option. She states thats not an option. Expresses how much she cares about him and how sorry she is if she was insensitive. Kisses back and forth. She tells him that she promises not to make him feel like he did today again. Cap now on backwards. Rach says he's a part of her heart now and she doesn't understand why he doesn't believe that. He tells her it's because he's been hurt. That its scary.

1:37 AM BBT:

Kristen,Lane, Matt and Enzo in bathroom making small talk/joking, brushing teeth. Brit.Monet, Kathy asleep. Ragan has joined Rach and Brendon on hammock.

Ragan asking Rachel how putting Andrew up will get people playing. Rach explains that it would be a way to know who is with who based on campaining. Running through the votes that would keep Andrew in house.

1:47 AM BBT:

Ragan asking them when did Kathy start saying that Monet/Brit should go. Rach/Brendon not really paying attention and say that Kathy was backstabbed by M & B. It gives Ragan a headache, he feels there's a lot of danger in putting Andrew up and losing him as a number.

Brendon keeps talking over Rachel. Ragan saying that Enzo will go with the numbers. He's trying to influence the nom not to be Andrew.

Brendon keeps saying that the only person who could be swayed is Kathy, but that as long as Rach stays close to her it won't happen.

2:00 AM BBT:

Matt just came out to check on the status and says that Rachel being nervous makes him nervous. That putting up Andrew scares him.

Group breaks up. Talking about being tired. Didn't realize how late it was etc.. all go inside. Matt off to the bedrooms, while Brenden,Rach and Ragan go to HOH where they find Kathy listening to music. Rach asks Kathy again if she is set to vote monet out regardless of deals. Kathy tells them there is no deal they could offer her that would cause her to budge. She knows they're going to pull the crying thing.

Kristen and Hayden touchy feely in bed. Saying how they can't show this side in front of everyone, Rachel and Brendon make them sick. Hayden saiys makes him gag. Rubbing arms, now making out(under covers, but sounds like it). Saying before the kissing started, that they will have to jump to Rachel and Brendon if they start getting targeted for being together. Kristen saying that is why she is staying close to them.

Maybe not... Kristen's head under covers, Hayden says "i Like that" Not sure waht is happening here. Just popped up from under covers, now taking off mics and spooning.

Rachel and Kathy awake in HOH. Rachel saying it is important that Brit and Mon think they have a chance. She is re-iterating everything she has sd today. Now talking about season 10, 11. RAchel saying what bold moves she is going to make. Kathy saying Enzo, Brit, and someone else were staring at pics on wall. Saying they are studying faces for future comps-saying has no idea where Lane stands, says he likes him but does not know who he is aligned with.

Archived