7/10 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

Brendon and Rachel kissing in the red room, pretty much everyone else in the kitchen getting breakfast. Brendon says "you are the reason I want to be here. Thank you for my good morning kiss." They exit and head to the kitchen.

In the kitchen the boys talking about video games. Backyard Monet and Britney getting ready to work out. Rachel and Brendon join them. Rachel showing off some sun salutations and other yoga poses. They need Kristen (apparently she knows her yoga).

Britney gets on the elliptical; Rachel continues to stretch. Lane on bench press. Rachel: Maybe you could show me some good butt movements Lane.

10 15 BBT

Brendon and Hayden in Kitchen. Andrew and Monet go outside. Lane helps Rachel do some arm curls. "Lane you're the best for helping me." Britney: Don't give him a bigger head. Andrew getting some workout advice from Lane.

Monet working on abs, Britney on her shoulders.

In the bathroom on Feed 1 we have Kathy Ragan. Kristin is in the shower. Ragan now taking a cold shower since he is a have not.

10 30 BBT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:10am BBT - 4 cameras all focused on Andrew & Kathy ... No game talk just idle chat nothing exciting. Pretty much everyone is outside but nothing really going on.

WBRB

11:14am BBT - All cameras now on the kitchen Annie, Rachel, Lane, Monet talking about Peanut Butter (No kidding)

11:18am BBT - Rachel gone to take a Have Naughty shower!

10:43 am BBT: Andrew tries to have a conversation with Kathy about the PoV and what he wants to say to Hayden. Kathy is not engaging his conversation and tells him if Hayden wants to talk to her about it then Hayden will come to her.

10:50 am BBT: Enzo is running and Rachel is walking circles around the BY.

11:18 am BBT: Matt comes out of DR and Lane and Brendon ask him why he's always the first one called in every day?

11:15 AM BBT: Lane, Monet, Annie, Rachel talking in the kitchen. Lane asks where the peanut butter and Monet says “it’s right there you moron”.

Rachel going to take a shower, Lane says he will check on her to make sure the water temperature is OK. She goes down the hall laughing.

11:25 AM BBT: Lane, Rachel and Monet talking in the kitchen (Rachel hasn’t showered yet). Ragan comes in saying he hopes the baby powder works on his “dainty armpits”.

Rachel at the bathroom mirror with Brandon telling him she will take a shower outside if Ragan watches. He goes into the bathroom and she tells Brandon she will make it a sexual shower.

(Looking forward to RealPlayer allowing us to rewind as I'm missing a lot, but giving it my best).

11:45 am BBT: Lane and Annie are on the hammock talking about their attraction to each other. Annie tells him he's the kind of guy she would have as a "friends with benefits" and he tells her that's perfect because he's not a relationship kind of guy. So, it's a win/win.

11:50 am BBT: Matt and Hayden are on the couches outside talking about their strategy. hayden told Matt that he told Brendon that he wants to talk to him later today.

Matt says that Enzo wants the four of them (Brigade; Hayden, Lane, Matt and Enzo) to meet at 4 in the morning but, Matt thinks they should do it in the middle of the day because everyone is outside.

Lane/Annie talking: Lane doesn't like crying so kicked former GF out of bed for crying.

says he tells girls on first date they wont get any and then they beg for it.

Slow day with just general chit chat....They are mostly outside...

Teasing Enzo about being the Sab.

Wonder when food comp will be.

Rachel to Brenden: I am putting myself in your hands. I hope you dont let go. Brenden: I hope you put me in your hands more often.

1:10BBT-FOTH

Saboteur came on the screen and spoke.

in the backyard....

Enzo says: That is a crazy twist tho. That two ppl in the house know each other.

Brenden/Rachel go to the sunset room. Climb into bed, Rachel giving him a back rub.

Rachel: Are you my lifelong friend? Brenden: I wish I had a lifelong friend.

Lane and Hayden in the Cabana Room talking about the Life Long Friends thing ... they throw out the theroy that Kathy and Brittney look alike, could be Mother and Daughter ... Both from Arkansas. Then of course who comes along .. da da Brittney kibitzin' about Annie lieing on her to Hayden last night.

Annie/Kathy in fish shack room: Annie upset ppl wont share a bed with her, she wants her pet, Kathy says she has pet maggots. (second reference to them, where did they come from?)

3:05BBT

Andrew/Enzo compare their kids.Enzo wants a newspaper and and Ipon in his HOH basket.

They laugh about getting stuff in their HOH basket to break out of the BB house and go to a club.

3:20ish BBT: Britney comes out of DR to the backyard. Her and Enzo go back and forth asking questions:

Where were you?

Who were you with?

Did you go to the kitchen, was there food missing?

Who did you see?

Where are you going?

Lots of light banter and laughing between, Andrew, Enzo, Britney, Annie and Matt in back yard

3:11 pm BBT: Hayden and Rachel going over the theory of there being house guests that know each other. Rachel talks about what a benefit that would be in the game, like Chill Town had in Season 7.

3:23 pm BBT: Enzo spouts off some attituuude to a dragonfly... "I'll choke you, if you come over here dragonfly!"

3:33 pm BBT: Rachel, Hayden and Kristen are talking about how they got their "key" to get in the house. Kristen explains that hers was hanging by a chandelier but, they had to retake the segment because she fell off a table when she went to retrieve it. Rachel tells them she found hers in a drawer and she had been looking for it in there all day and was starting to think the film crew was a big joke and that she didn't get in. Hayden says that when he got his key he wasn't sure it was real until they told him he had 1 hour to pack.

Archived