Real Player Live Feeds Q & A

Hey,

Guess my other topic got deleted. Thall shall not speak of D@N Well anyone got the app that goes along with Superpass for Android or iPod?

I have my LiveFeeds but cant figure out where to watch on my smart phone. I tried via the browser but just kept trying to load etc. Also is it an added fee ontop of the SuperPass Fees for watching it? I thought they said this year it would be free?

Was there a Dick@Nite episode tonight for anyone who subscribes?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work looking to login but apparently there is an issue with our operating system and can't get the drop downs to work. (Yes Id still be working I have headphones lol) .... I'm wondering if there is a direct link that I can use instead of going to the regular sign in page and having to use the big brother drop down to click on the live feeds?

I'm unable to get to the feeds on my laptop- when I go to superpass and select the live feed page, I just get a blank white section where the feed should be. I assume I need something installed, but there's no prompt anywhere as to what it should be. Luckily they work just fine on my desktop.

I'm also missing the flashback feature..

I get nothing on my desktop no choice no nothing. My sister called this morning and was told that there was a 45 min wait to even talk to someone so I am assuming that they are having problems.

I just used Safari on my iPhone and logged in through the Superpass page. The feeds are working and I didn't have to install anything extra.

Same here, didn't have any problems at all logging in on my 3GS iPhone.

On the other hand, there are problems with BBLite. They posted that on FB that they are working on it.

i am wathcing the feeds on Superpass, but having trouble with all 4 cameras voulme playing at the same time....Is anyone else experiencing this problem....Help Please I am getting a headache with all 4 cameras voulme on.

i am wathcing the feeds on Superpass, but having trouble with all 4 cameras voulme playing at the same time....Is anyone else experiencing this problem....Help Please I am getting a headache with all 4 cameras voulme on.

No problem here. I just click on one of the feeds and it shows and plays only one feed at a time. I have not used SuperPass for a couple years so I was trying to click on the number of the feed at the top and getting volume for all 4. It took me a while to figure I needed to click on the picture to get a single feed.

No problem here. I just click on one of the feeds and it shows and plays only one feed at a time. I have not used SuperPass for a couple years so I was trying to click on the number of the feed at the top and getting volume for all 4. It took me a while to figure I needed to click on the picture to get a single feed.

Marty, Have they fixed the technical problems on BBLITE yet, I heard it was not working......I wanted to know, so that I can get BBLITE this year. Everyone sasy it is so much better.....Let me know, Please

Marty, Have they fixed the technical problems on BBLITE yet, I heard it was not working......I wanted to know, so that I can get BBLITE this year. Everyone sasy it is so much better.....Let me know, Please

No BBlite is still playing last season. I am on my way to find out what is going on...

http://www.facebook.com/bigbrotherlite

Is anyone else having "technical difficulties" while trying to sign up for superpass?

I've been trying (or should I say my hubby has) to get the feeds since Thursday. We've tried going through Morty's, CBS, and Realplayer and we get the same message every time. "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to complete your order. Please click here for customer support." We've gone to their customer support links and haven't found anything that addresses our issues. We've tried using Firefox and IE from home and my husband tried Chrome from work... same message. Oh, and we've tried logging in as existing customers (which we are of realplayer) and as new customer.

Help! Would love some thoughts on what else we could try???

-CeCiMom

Is anyone else having "technical difficulties" while trying to sign up for superpass?

I've been trying (or should I say my hubby has) to get the feeds since Thursday. We've tried going through Morty's, CBS, and Realplayer and we get the same message every time. "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and are unable to complete your order. Please click here for customer support." We've gone to their customer support links and haven't found anything that addresses our issues. We've tried using Firefox and IE from home and my husband tried Chrome from work... same message. Oh, and we've tried logging in as existing customers (which we are of realplayer) and as new customer.

Help! Would love some thoughts on what else we could try???

-CeCiMom

When in doubt do a system restore. I know with new flashplayer updated I have had problems with other games. I know there is a new java update that gave some people problems. I would try going back a month or so with a system retore. Maybe there was an automatic update or something that is blocking. I just did a scan and cleaned out a lot of registry that was blocking some things. Good Luck!

Thanks Marty... I'll pass this along to my husband. Hope it works!

I have been having problems with the live feeds since they started. Just now I logged on and am getting feeds but the stupid music is playing so you can't hear any of the conversations anyone else having this issue?

I am beyond frustrated with the live feeds. I can get it open but it only runs for a couple of minutes then starts with that loading icon in the middle of the screen. I've shut just about everything down in my startup menu so there isn't much running in the background. I thought maybe that was the problem where too many resources are running at the same time but that didn't even help the situation. I have a great connection with my modem and it doesn't appear there's anything there that's causing the problem. I truly hope they get bblite going soon because I don't think I'm going to be able to watch the feeds if they don't and that really makes me mad!

I've been reading so many posts across the internet where there are a bunch of people dealing with Real issues. This totally sucks! :furious:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name