Real Player Live Feeds Q & A

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't be so bad, but the way they do it is shady. You tell them to cancel, and they say, ok I'll cancel it but I'm going to throw an extra month on there so you can see if you like the rest of the service. If you say ok, then they add a month and don't cancel it even though they said they would. The fact that they make you call them to cancel it shows they are doing it on purpose to hook people that are uncomfortable talking to people in the first place.

• 7 months later...

It wouldn't be so bad, but the way they do it is shady. You tell them to cancel, and they say, ok I'll cancel it but I'm going to throw an extra month on there so you can see if you like the rest of the service. If you say ok, then they add a month and don't cancel it even though they said they would. The fact that they make you call them to cancel it shows they are doing it on purpose to hook people that are uncomfortable talking to people in the first place.

When you call to cancel, they will offer you 30 days for free, but after that 30 days, YOU have to call them back to cancel. They tell you that. I always say that I'm calling now to cancel, that I don't want to call back in another 30 days. They're nice people, just a little on the pushy side.

• 1 month later...

As of last year, the feeds were web-based, so anyone with a browser should be able to see them. (Although the interface was buggy, but they've had a year to put some fixes in)

BBLite's current webpage says it will be cross-platform. I'm hoping there will be an iPhone app as well, but these things seem to take time. ;)

http://www.bigbrotherlite.com/

I would love an iPhone app! That would be great!

But it will be good to have the feeds to better than they did last year at the beginning.

Just another month till BB13 time!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest going to http://www.real.com and ask someone there. They can answer you better than anyone here can.

thank you I will I had everything set up figured signing up early would give me time to figure it out. I have a question for anyone who is signed up now I can watch the flashback videos but no clips so not sure if its a problem on my end or is it with realplayer. Is anyone on there now can you tell me what you can view because I cannot get any videos to play from any show not biggest loser

I called to cancel, they offered me the free month, I said no, and to cancel it, and 6 months later, I had a charge for $50 some bux on my CC from them!!!! I will not get live feeds anymore until realplayer is no longer involved!

I can't get mine to play at all. I hit the play button and nothing happens

See this is what is happening I know this response is old but this is what is happening to me now. I'm signed up early I try to view the old clips or videos and I get the screen and arrow but when I hit the arrow nothing happens and it usually just loads.

• 2 weeks later...

I subscribed to live feeds and am considering adding the I-Phone app -- how do I go directly there without accidentally signing up all over again? It seems so automated, they recognized me from last year and didn't even ask if I had a new credit card.

I subscribed to live feeds and am considering adding the I-Phone app -- how do I go directly there without accidentally signing up all over again? It seems so automated, they recognized me from last year and didn't even ask if I had a new credit card.

They told me that tomorrow we can navigate to the Superpass web site from our phones and then click "mobile" and register for the mobile feeds there.

I haven't tried this year's BBLite, but last year's was great. It makes doing screen caps really easy. So get it, and post some good pictures in the forum. So order the feeds from the banner link, then get the free BBLite app.

Since it uses Adobe Air, I think it'll even run on my Android. The Air platform runs on Apples, Linux and Windows.

Even if you don't use BigbrotherLite, things are better than the old days when you needed that horrible RealPlayer.

I haven't tried this year's BBLite, but last year's was great. It makes doing screen caps really easy. So get it, and post some good pictures in the forum. So order the feeds from the banner link, then get the free BBLite app.

Since it uses Adobe Air, I think it'll even run on my Android. The Air platform runs on Apples, Linux and Windows.

Even if you don't use BigbrotherLite, things are better than the old days when you needed that horrible RealPlayer.

okay so bear with the computer dumb person, lol. So what is the air platform? I should get rid of real player and use the bb lite? Sorry for all the questions I just want to be up and ready and using the best. I thought super pass and real player were the only way to go. Not sure where air platform comes into either. Again sorry for all the questions and thank you to all that responding

I was trying to watch flashback and I have no sound. Is anyone else having this issue? I better have sound when the live feeds start

okay so bear with the computer dumb person, lol. So what is the air platform? I should get rid of real player and use the bb lite? Sorry for all the questions I just want to be up and ready and using the best. I thought super pass and real player were the only way to go. Not sure where air platform comes into either. Again sorry for all the questions and thank you to all that responding

All you have to do is go to the BBLite site and download it. It will then ask you for your user name and password for superpass and it will log you in. It will also put a shortcut on your desktop so you won't have to sign in again.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name