Real Player Live Feeds Q & A

I have subscribed to the feeds for just about all seasons. THis year Im having the worst problems ever. It keeps loading and will play for a few secs then start loading again. Is there anything I can adjust on my comp to help it load. I hate the new feeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still waiting for Real Player, or SuperPass to fix the feeds, so there is an actual Full-Screen View. Having a half-screen view for the "Full-Screen" one, is enough reason to not renew Superpass or get the feeds again, imo.

still waiting for Real Player, or SuperPass to fix the feeds, so there is an actual Full-Screen View. Having a half-screen view for the "Full-Screen" one, is enough reason to not renew Superpass or get the feeds again, imo.

Found this player and it is the best. It has full screen, flashback, pause. You can make the window as big as you want and open more than one window at a time.

BigBrotherLite

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bigbrotherlite.com%2F&h=a434e

I agree! I know this might sound lame - but one of my favorite Big Brother traditions is to set my laptop up before I go to bed, put it on full screen, and fall asleep watching the feeds. I hate the screen being so small. :(

Can anyone tell me if BBLite uses a lot of banwidth?

you can choose low, med, high or High def. I have it set on low and the picture and sound are fine. Not using half of the banwidth I was using with the others.

l (low) = 300

m (medium) = 650

h (high) = 950

hd (high def) = 1650

you can choose low, med, high or High def. I have it set on low and the picture and sound are fine. Not using half of the banwidth I was using with the others.

l (low) = 300

m (medium) = 650

h (high) = 950

hd (high def) = 1650

Thank you BonBon

I'm using the BBviewer to watch the feeds and it seems to be working pretty well. Does anyone know how to activate the flashback feature on the BBviewer though?

l (low) = 300

m (medium) = 650

h (high) = 950

hd (high def) = 1650

I'm really liking BBLite. :) I'll wait to hear if anyone knows how to use Flashback on it.

I'm really liking BBLite. :) I'll wait to hear if anyone knows how to use Flashback on it.

It's really easy. Just go to the little blue button on the right next to the "top" button. click on it and you can choose any date on the calendar and the time and also what feed you want.

Is anyone else having sound freezing/skipping problems ?

Its been awful for me using BBlite the past two days, and I haven't changed anything ;-(

I'm using BBlite and haven't had any problem since I started using it. Although I've been at work since 2:30 this afternoon so I don't know if there have been problems since.

I recieved an email from Superpass today, telling me that they've updated the flash player to include a Pop-Up player Full Screen option, and audio when the 4 window view is selected and several bug fixes. Here's the text of that letter:

As you know, this year we upgraded our live feeds format to provide better video quality, and had some noticeable kinks to work out along the way. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience this caused, and thank you for your patience. Happily, we've ironed out those kinks, and thanks to your feedback, we've added some additional features including audio in the Quad Cam and a full screen view.

OTHER UPDATES INCLUDE:

POP-OUT PLAYER

We've also added a pop-out player

with full chat capabilities.

LOW BANDWIDTH OPTION

For customers with older computers and slower internet connections, choosing the Low bandwidth option offers a smoother experience.

CHAT IMPROVEMENTS

We

Thanks for the info Gertrude, it sure looks like they responded to complaints.

I love BBLite, but will check out RealPlayer online to see their "enhancements". Will probably continue to use BBLite since it uses so much less system resource.

Does anyone know why I would be able to hear sound but not see any feeds??? It comes up initlizing...But it didnt start loading @ first....PLZZ help!!! Im going crazy here!!! P.S..I do have latest version of flash...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't be like me and forget to cancel it, only to find out when the new season started. It can only be canceled by phone, which I hate because they will try to keep you by offering a free month without telling you it won't be canceled after that. Stay vigilant, and say no to anything they offer. That is, unless you want to keep the service. I'm not judging. If you do cancel, it will stay on through the finale so you won't miss anything.

Oh, and they will ask you some questions about the service. Tell them you got it just for BB and they will ask you some specific questions about this season. I told them it was the worst season ever because they had terrible contestants.

i wished they still let you cancel via the web

now i have to put up with the customer reps :animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name