Real Player Live Feeds Q & A

This is a Flash based video player, not the original Real Video player technology. Definitely a step back.

Fuskie

Who has received tweets from Superpass that they know there are some problems that are being worked on...

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My feeds are like yours, omahaguy. My feeds are totally messed up. I'm watching one feed, but getting sound from all 4 feeds. The video isn't streaming well and takes a long time to load. I'm very frustrated.

Guest 6Borders

Dade had problems with the sound and I think a few others did also. Real Player was bad enough but livable...this sounds much worse.

Are there others who have NO sound on there feeds or on Flashback either. I'm getting a great Picture just NO sound. I too hate that the you can't have true Full Screen. :lipsrsealed2:

I'm not having any problem with the sound on live feeds (last night) or in flashback (this morning).

I've been using IE for browser instead of my usual Fire Fox if that makes any difference????

I am having trouble navigating through the flashback though...can't seem to figure out the times nor easily find want I want to see/haven't seen.

I spoke with the Superpass Rep and they gave two suggestions. Reset all you IE8 settings to default and clear your history and cookies. Then restart your Browser. The other was to make sure you had the latest updates on your Adobe Flash player. I did both but still no sound, but maybe this will help others, least wise that's what the rep said, that it had helped some. Otherwise they know about the problem with both the Feeds and the Flashback problems. :palpatine:

How do I get to the Flashback feature?

on Superpass site...in Big Brother section, there is a link for Flashback Season 12 on lower left under links for Live Feeds & Chat, Live Events and Chat

I swear I looked on that page at least 10 times and then I went back after reading your post, clicked on one of the Live links there and it was suddenly on the list. You must have great BB powers, Imin!

:smartass:

I HATE that there is no pause button. If I want to watch/listen to something quickly other than the live feeds, I have to close down the feeds altogether, then reload it all once I want to go back to it.

I know complaining isn't doing any good, and i'm happy to have any feeds at all. But sometimes it's nice to let out your feelings!

I have the live feeds. I would like to help out posting on message boards what is happening in the house while I am watching, but I don't know where to post. I don't see it on message boards like last year where there was a thread for each date and people posted as they watched. Where do you post what is going on in the house while watching the live feeds?

I have the live feeds. I would like to help out posting on message boards what is happening in the house while I am watching, but I don't know where to post. I don't see it on message boards like last year where there was a thread for each date and people posted as they watched. Where do you post what is going on in the house while watching the live feeds?

Just found this. Very hard to find this year. The link on the BB home page takes you to last years updates.

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=112

I hate every single one. they all are liars and backstabers that will do everything it takes to win.

Why can't they can't they cast show with a bunch of nice people who are nice to each other, always tell the turth, and logically chose the right person who should be voted out.wink.gif

So I'm not the only one with weird feeds this year? I hate what I got and I've had life feeds for years..Is this really real player or what? sorry if people have already talked about this, but I cant believe this is it!

Real Networks has replaced their Real Video feeds with Flash Video streams. They did this in part to go after third party applications like BBReloader and sites like Morty's TV which provided direct feed links which allowed viewers to avoid the Real Superpass environment.

They were clearly not ready for the season to begin but seem to be slowly pulling thing things together. Quad feeds still has no audio, but they are working on it. BB12 Flashback is now functional (and BB11 flashback will return next week). They are also promising a pop-out window with full screen capability. Hopefully this will enable me to throw up 4 feeds in independent browsers.

Fuskie

Who given all that has also been a live feed subscriber and Real Superpass member since BB2 (they were AOL feeds before that) and thinks this environment is an inexplicably big step back...

Real Networks has replaced their Real Video feeds with Flash Video streams. They did this in part to go after third party applications like BBReloader and sites like Morty's TV which provided direct feed links which allowed viewers to avoid the Real Superpass environment.

They were clearly not ready for the season to begin but seem to be slowly pulling thing things together. Quad feeds still has no audio, but they are working on it. BB12 Flashback is now functional (and BB11 flashback will return next week). They are also promising a pop-out window with full screen capability. Hopefully this will enable me to throw up 4 feeds in independent browsers.

Fuskie

Who given all that has also been a live feed subscriber and Real Superpass member since BB2 (they were AOL feeds before that) and thinks this environment is an inexplicably big step back...

Fuskie, I have the feeds open in four different windows. I opened one, made the window smaller just to fit the feed screen and then opened the other one, moved it next to the other and have all four open on my screen. Hope this helps!

anyone else getting REALLY frustrated witht he "feeds"? i keep getting looping, only 1 cam working, stuttering. then i refresh the page and i get yesterdays feeds!

arg!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name