Real Player Live Feeds Q & A

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I've looked into the feeds as I'm watching them right now and it appears the problem is with the feeds themselves. Mine keep going in and out. I've tried both browsers with the same problem.

The only thing I can suggest is when the sound gets screwy... change the feed then change back. It seems to fix the audio problem.

I hate that we can't get a full full screen.. when I click on full screen it gets not even double the size.. grrrr

Never thought I would say I want real player back.. lol

I am really not enjoying the new format for the feeds, not a full screen, sometimes sound sometimes not, and if do go into one of there chats there are pop up balloons that block the viewing, and when someone throws a dart or whatever you have no control over it....I sure hope they fix all that up before we watch tomorrow night. I am so excited, but that is really upsetting...not sure why they would try to fix something that wasn't broken, we all liked last years format better....sorry just had to vent....LOL

Guest 6Borders

I'm glad I waited on the feeds. I just added the Showtime package to the TV. BB After Dark is probably about as much as I will want to watch including the shows. I sure hope CBS gets it together for the feeds or there are going to be a lot (more) of very unhappy people!!!!

yes.... the feeds are up.. the music is playing..... I HATE the chat there ... worse than EVER... every time someone types something a bubble appears with the text over the feeds.... typical for Real... still batting 1000 or should I say -1000

yep...I'm not crazy about the chat there either...pop ups, darts, tomatoes, etc...seem like it'll be very disruptive while watching. Wait and see how it all goes I guess...

At least the foth/feeds seem to be working...1 less thing to be concerned with.

reloader should be out on July 10th.that what it say's on there homepage.

I just went to the bbreloader website and it doesn't say that. It still has the message they won't be back for BB12. I even checked their twitter account and there's nothing there either.

HI Everyone, just a question to make sure I read this all right, so the live feeds are web page based instead of on the actually realplayer? My god it sucks if that is so. Also did anyone find out how to get a list of rooms available for chatting I can't even get my nickname in there, I thought I would find all my old bb friends but so far no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Looby

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name