No more BB Reloader

Just went to the BB Reloader site to see when they would be up and running for business this season and the following message is displayed......

The Big Brother Reloader will not be returning for the Big Brother 12 season.

Thanks for a great 10 years.

BB Reloader Team

Nooooo!!!!!!!! I wonder why?

I am so used to watching my feeds with their program ;-(

It was an app that enhanced your viewing of the live feeds. Quick snapshots, breaking each feed into it's own box, etc. etc.... It was very user friendly and made the feeds more enjoyable (at least for me, lol)

It was an app that enhanced your viewing of the live feeds. Quick snapshots, breaking each feed into it's own box, etc. etc.... It was very user friendly and made the feeds more enjoyable (at least for me, lol)

Oh gosh NOW I WANT IT! :P LOL Maybe we can do a strike on their website so you can get it back and we can try it out. I LOVE anything that makes something more enjoyable!

I was so sad to hear about this! The reloader was the best way to watch the feeds imo. I heard the reason they aren't having it this year is because of the new superpass, now that it's web based apparently they can't do it. :(

Thanks, Moxie, etal. Sounds terrific.

I was so sad to hear about this! The reloader was the best way to watch the feeds imo. I heard the reason they aren't having it this year is because of the new superpass, now that it's web based apparently they can't do it. :(

What exactly does the superpass being web based mean for us?

Will we not be viewing the feeds inside of real player any longer?

Thanks !

If I can figure out a way to pull the URLs for the feeds I'll post them. I usually watch in Media Player Classic anyway.

Thank you dear!! :)

I was wondering if the new changes in Real Player would affect BB. I haven't taken the time to read up on it to find out. I'll put that on my to-do list for this weekend.

bbreloader and bbviewer will be a big loss

you could watch all 4 feeds at once-unlike quad cam--you could have 4 separate windows open -and instantly capture video and pics from any one of them

its gone though

bbreloader and bbviewer will be a big loss

you could watch all 4 feeds at once-unlike quad cam--you could have 4 separate windows open -and instantly capture video and pics from any one of them

its gone though

Bbviewer is gone too? :( That really sucks! I loved having each feed open in its own window.

In the past I always put Real on both my laptops (one for work and one for anything else) and my desktop. Do you know if I will still be able to use it at all 3 places? If I have to choose which feed to watch I may want to be logged into 3 at once?

If I can figure out a way to pull the URLs for the feeds I'll post them. I usually watch in Media Player Classic anyway.

Same hear Dream .. ever since you recommended it to me several years ago ... love it !!

Same hear Dream .. ever since you recommended it to me several years ago ... love it !!

It's not quite the same as the other programs because there are no screen capture or anything like that but you can have 4 instances open at once.

It's not quite the same as the other programs because there are no screen capture or anything like that but you can have 4 instances open at once.

What is Media Player Classic? If you can have all of the feeds open at once I would love to try it. :)

Media Player classic was the original Media Player.

It's a free program because it is so old but it's been updated by many people and will open just about anything. I'll post a download link after work tonight. Or you can google it.

We may actually have more options with the new system. When it says Real Player is now web-based that means we'll be able to watch the feeds on a web browser instead of only using their media player. I think having it in a good web browser will make it easier than dealing with always having the player open. I know it has a tendency to screw with my OS. I look forward to seeing if this is going to be a better alternative.

I also hope they'll have a screen capture mode this year. It was soooo easy to capture pics with reloader. If not we may not be posting as many pics this year as last. It's also nice to see they are giving a discount for BB. I love a bargain! lol

Archived