Who (to you) is the worst/most disliked BB player (changed to 3)

vannatc1

Ok I can't do a poll on this cause it would be TO big but I was wondering from ALL seasons which was your least favorite houseguest? I mean the worst of the worst.

Ok wait this might be to tough. So let's do your 3 least favorite house guest from all the seasons. You can choose for whatever reasons (gameplay, personality, most annoying etc)

I will start.

1. Jerry (drove me NUTS)

2. Alison (BB9) (Drove me nuts and I didn't like her personality)

3. Dick (I think he was mean and nasty. BUT I do have to give him props for pulling off a win)

Now that I think about it I think I could make a lot longer list but I will stick with the 3 worst of the worst picks. (natalie BB9 almost made my list but Allison I just could not take so I had to pick her)

I think it will be interesting to see the results of this. I mean I LOVE BB but I think there have been some real "winners" (if you know what I mean) on there.

What I can't understand is why people don't keep themselves in check more when there in the house. Act for Christs sacks if you must. I don't know maybe it's hard to do when your sitting in there 24/7 for months. (I can promise you IF Allison offered me 2 million dollars I wouldn't subject myself to all that BS that goes on in there.) I like my nice comfy comfortable life where I can do what I want when I want to and I can eat what I want when I want to. It just wouldn't be worth the money for me. However I'm glad lots of others are willing to do it cause I LOVE watching the drama that goes on. Not sure why but I find it interesting and it makes me appreciate life a bit more I think.

brian hands down based on gameplay is thee worst bb player ever

he had jerry ear and still got evicted 1st for overplaying his hand

when you are best buds with hoh and still get evicted you suck

for me the worst player is a player who is in good position then blows that golden position due to stupidity

brian qualifies for that

marcellas does as well but he still lasted much longer then brian so he did something right to last that long

but you could easily switch brian for marcellas imo

so final answer marcellas or brian

UVP, Ok interesting stuff. Now put the gameplay aside and let us know who was the 2 worst players for other reasons. Most annoying, drove you nuts etc. I know gameplay is important to you but I would like to hear other reasons why you didn't like someone or they were a bad player for personal reasons.

PS I agree with you about Brian. He tried to copy Will and it didn't work BIG TIME. BUT at least he made a joke out of it at the end with that crazy and funny puppet show. That was one of my most favorite memories of that season.

Okay I will contribute here!

3 players I most DISLIKED:

1. Jerry (BB10) He was too old. I can say that because I am old too but this guy had no game and really didn't get the concept IMO

2. Chima (BB11) She felt she was entitled to everything. Her laugh drove me nuts but mostly she was the most bitter person on BB ever and she needed to get serious therapy.

3. Eric (BB6) Talk about little man syndrome! I really didn't like him and then when all of the nerd herd began the worship of him - especially Ivette - I was ready for him to be gone. I hated the way he perpetuated the rumors about Michael and then tried to get into a fight with him.

Now for the worst Season - Obviously Season 9. Just a disgusting group with Orgy tendencies - drug talk - nasty people - ball scratchers - users and most of them end up in jail later !!! again JMO

Best season for me was 6 - never have I seen a house that was so completely divided and stayed with those lines really all season.

Best season for me was 6 - never have I seen a house that was so completely divided and stayed with those lines really all season.

I agree with this. I thought the complete divde of the house would ruin the season and because of the "good side" it turned out good. I think if it would have been a different season the complete divide would have ruined the show.

1) Adam (season 9)

I didn't like him from day one and had extremely hard time watching him on the feeds. Ugh.

2) James (season 6)

He gave me the creeps and I also thought he was a terrible player. He was too arrogant to realize all the lies he was telling both sides of the house would come crashing down on his head. Idiot.

3) Kent (season 2)

Crappy game play, rather intolerant of others and can we just say ewwwww? Never liked him even after he tried to smooth things out with Bunky.

In no particular order:

Cowboy from BB5.

Mike from BB8. He was the painter that was evicted third. He didn't do/say much in the house and was gone before you knew he was there.

I vote on BB9 and BB11 as the worst. Don't remember much from BB9, but that it was horrible. And Chima, Natalie and Lydia from BB11 were just annoying. Looking back on BB11, it was just a bad season. BB12 can only go up from there, as long as there are actual changed made to the game.

*Fingers crossed*

I can only choose three that I dislike? :argue:

1. Dick

2. James (BB9)

3. Kaysar/Janelle tie (sorry)

Ok I will allow your 4 cause I JUST remember my MOST disliked! NATALIE from BB11. I can't BELIEVE I forgot about here and now that I remembered I'm suprised only one person mentioned her so far. She was SOOOO annoying. I thought I was going to throw my tv.

I'm suprised at your James in BB9. I'm also shocked at your Janelle and/Kaysar. I'm sure you will be one of the very few who pick either of those. (even though I think Kaysars popularity from the show got to his head.)

lol i dont dislike brian . my comment was just based on what i thought thread was about which was who was thee worst bb player . i see i misread the thread. so disregard my post above . i dont dislike brian which the thread seem to be about disliking particular hg

my least fav season which i have said for years is bb6. the division of house made the game very predictable each week . i knew midway in maggie would win just by how game was going.

my fav bb season is bb4. i love the constant change of power between sides . never a dull moment imo .

so fav season bb4 , least fav 6

Ok I will allow your 4 cause I JUST remember my MOST disliked! NATALIE from BB11. I can't BELIEVE I forgot about here and now that I remembered I'm suprised only one person mentioned her so far. She was SOOOO annoying. I thought I was going to throw my tv.

I'm suprised at your James in BB9. I'm also shocked at your Janelle and/Kaysar. I'm sure you will be one of the very few who pick either of those. (even though I think Kaysars popularity from the show got to his head.)

That is because I like to think for myself ;)

My most disliked:

1. The entire season 9 cast.

2. Ivette/Cappy season 6 though this season was great. But their catch phrases of "you know what I'm saying" and "don't piss in my ear and tell me its raining" got really annoying on the feeds.

3. BB11's Natalie for being vile and Jessie for AG making us sit through two seasons of his dimwitted no personality, constantly napping, self entitled, no reason for a second chance douchebag self on the feeds.

I really hope they take more care in casting. BB is nothing without the villians everyone loves to hate or in some cases... like. But it seems like an eternity since BB has cast a good one.

1. Amber BB8 (Whamber) just got on my nerves

2. Adam BB9-just a creepy dude. Hated the way he mumbled. Just an idiot ! !

3. Jennifer BB6-I could not get over her breaking promise to Kaysar. I was yelling at the screen for him not to take his finger off. Hate her.

Cant wait to see who we can hate on this season. JUST LOVE BB

Hmm... tricky tricky tricky...

1. Kaysar. He annoys me because he was arrogant and didn't deserve to be because he sucked watermelons through stir straws.... He is the WORST PLAYER IN BB HISTORY, IMO. He is the only person in America who can be given THREE (Count them, First time to enter the BB6 House, Return to BB6 house, then BB7) shots at the prize (not to mention he had one shot at $1,000,000) AND NEVER MADE THE JURY!

2. Dick. I thought he was a has been while he was in the house, and even more now that he is out of the house. He thinks he is the absolute best player in the world. He is awful, I would like to see Will (BB2/BB7) take him on and boot his sorry behind out the front door.

3. Jen (BB8). Do I really even need to elaborate? She is just an annoying person.

If I was allowed to add another HG, it would have to be Eric (BB6), whatta tool. lol. But I didn't like Janelle until All Stars...

Best season: BB9. ONLY because it was my first with the live feeds and I fell in love with BB all over again! lol. I thought they were terrible people, but I loved the feeds.

Worst season: BB8. Awful HGs. How could you not hate this season? It had Wamber, Jen, Dick, Jameka (I hate it when people brign religion into the game...), Daniele (HOT, but a whiny little girl) .... 'Nuff said, right?

Hmmm,lets see.

My top 3 most disliked, were:

1) Chima

2) Janelle (Apologies to the Janelle fans, but I am presently rewatching season 6 and am being constantly reminded why I disliked her so.....although she mellowed a wee bit in All-Stars)

3) Jessie/Dick/Lydia (Too many to decide from)

Archived