BB12 FACTS

Here's an awesome interview with Alison:

<i>Some of the highlights of the interview are:

1) The number of house guests is likely to stay in the same range as previous years, some where around 12 to 14.

<b>2) This year it will be more difficult than ever before. Allison commented that in order to keep the game interesting for the fans and challenging for the house guests, <u>things will not be quite the same as previous years. </u>Expect the unexpected, <u>things will be less predictable.</u></b>

<b>3) The theme of the show this year will be a <u>"Beach Theme" </u>keeping with the idea of summer camp.</b>

4) Allison also took the time to debunk the latest rumor that next season of Big Brother will be the last. Allison is looking for the same kind of success the show experienced last season to have it renewed again after this season and looks forward to a rosy future for Big Brother.

5) Allison truly embraces the fans. She confided that yes she does surf the different web sites to verify things and stay in contact with fan opinion.

<b>6) One of the most interesting nuggets to come out of the interview is this season a number of house guests will have different backgrounds and personalities than we have ever seen before.</b>

All in all I believe Allison gave us all she could in respect to information for the coming season. For the avid Big Brother fan there should be enough to keep your mind whirling all the way to Big Brother 12.</i>

<a href="http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6614&catid=165&Itemid=40" target="_blank">link to audio interview</a>

I think the beach/summer camp theme is cute. And I really hope when they say there'll be HGs with different backgrounds/personalities than ever before, that they actually mean it.

Still hope there's a new house, but would think if there was, it would have been mentioned.

Hopefully with the beach theme we'll get a brand new mural in the back yard. It would be cool to have a big beach picture to see on the feeds all summer, lol

It will also be nice to have tropical themes in the bedrooms. They need to brighten up that house with some bold colors!

Summer camp, eh? Does that mean they'll have bunk beds instead of regular beds or maybe cots instead of mattresses? rofl

Thanks for posting this lala. :)

I think the beach/summer camp theme is cute. And I really hope when they say there'll be HGs with different backgrounds/personalities than ever before, that they actually mean it.

Still hope there's a new house, but would think if there was, it would have been mentioned.

Not only a new house -- last years "house" was pretty awful........but HOPEFULLY some more houseguests that are over the age of 50 --- getting kinda tired of all the 20 something airheads they tend to use on the show. Give some of us "old timers" more players in OUR age group. It is not just the youngins that enjoy this show ya know.........

Getting antsy. Hubby was telling me about all the new shows this summer. Told him that I cannot even think of starting to watch with BB season right around the corner. We need some leaks form production, ANYTHING ! ! ! PLEASE ! ! !

For the second season in a row, WeLoveBigBrother.com is getting the exciting opportunity to spend a day living in the Big Brother house as a temporary houseguest. It

• 2 weeks later...

Meet Big Brother

The big difference here is America's Player was doing silly things in the house and not trying to get caught or convince the HOH to nominate a player. The mole is going to be trying to sabotage other players so THEY can't win the game. That sets up something completely different IMO.

I've been thinking about this and the one question I have will be since TPTB learn fairly early who the favorites are by the viewers, will they have the mole targeting the popular house guests more than the others? I know they like to keep the evil players and popular players in the game as long as possible so the ratings will be good but I still wouldn't put it past them to target a couple here and there just to get us fired up.

I'm trying to figure out how this will play out...

13 houseguests + the mole = 14 contestants

the first 4 HG's evicted go home, leaving 10 contestants

then the next 7 HG's evicted go to jury leaving 3 contestants

at some point the Mole will either have to be evicted or revealed and then removed from the game then leaving the final 2. So the mole won't be voting for a winner at Finale.

The Mole isn't there to win the game only to execute the "twist" so I'm thinking the Mole will only be needed for maybe the first 4 to 6 weeks, so no double evic this season?

Archived