Tonya from BB3 Arrested and Charged with Reckless Homicide

Micara

I've never posted anything here before, so if this is in the wrong place, I apologize!

I am from the same town as Tonya Paoni from Big Brother 3. Now she is known as Tonya Casper and was recently arrested for reckless homicide. I've posted the article below.

http://www.sj-r.com/breaking/x11203856/Spr...ble-fatal-crash

Springfield woman arrested, charged in '09 double-fatal crash

Posted May 28, 2010 @ 12:17 PM

Last update May 29, 2010 @ 01:43 AM

A Springfield woman is jailed on reckless homicide charges stemming from an alleged DUI crash on Interstate 72 last summer that left two people dead.

Tonya L. Casper, 43, who was booked into the Sangamon County Jail about 6:45 p.m. Thursday, is being held on $1 million bond. She could be released from jail if she posts $100,000 bail.

Casper was charged Thursday with aggravated driving under the influence, reckless homicide, two counts of aggravated reckless conduct, two counts of aggravated reckless driving, DUI and speeding.

Jail records show Casper lives on Imperial Valley Drive, but court records list her address as the 1000 block of North Patton Street.

The crash happened July 17 on Interstate 72 west of Springfield. Two people died, including a passenger in a vehicle and another victim who was standing in the roadway.

Police at the time said Casper was driving east in a Toyota Corolla about 10 p.m. near the Wabash Avenue exit. She rear-ended a Ford Explorer driven by Zachary E. Barnes, 22, of Chicago.

Barnes lost control of the Explorer, which went into the median and overturned several times, police said.

A passenger in the back seat, Cameron S. Weider, 21, of Jefferson City, Mo., was thrown from the SUV and pronounced dead at the scene.

After the crash, the other passenger in Barnes

quite an eventful year for several bb hg

froms drugs, domestic abuse , and homicide :o

How horrible--All those lives effected because of one event. I know I should not have noticed, but was during BB season. She should have stayed home and watched BBAD. could have prevented alot of heartache.

Just Saying ! !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived