BB 12 excitement level, 1-10

uvp

what is your bb excitement level for bb12?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. what is your bb excitement level for bb12?

I'm just not that excited yet. Maybe when some contestant spoilers start leaking out.....OR maybe when I get bored because all my fave shows have ended or are ending soon, then I'll probably start getting excited. I hope they have a NO TWIST as the twist this year -- that would so work!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My excitement level is like a roller coaster throughout the season. I will go for days swearing I will never watch it again and then get hooked back into it.

I'm just not that excited yet. Maybe when some contestant spoilers start leaking out.....OR maybe when I get bored because all my fave shows have ended or are ending soon, then I'll probably start getting excited. I hope they have a NO TWIST as the twist this year -- that would so work!

I completely agree... They should just pick NOT annoying people with a fair mix of everyone and see what happens. Oh, and actually make them have to work for stuff they get so they don't just sit around tanning all season :animated_bouncy:

I completely agree... They should just pick NOT annoying people with a fair mix of everyone and see what happens. Oh, and actually make them have to work for stuff they get so they don't just sit around tanning all season :animated_bouncy:

I agree about making them do more around the house. Not just on live tv days. And I also would like for them to get up before noon! Hate watching live feeds while I am up and at em and they are all sleeping, because they stayed up till the wee hours while the majority of the viewers were sleeping.

OK... Now I'm at a 10!!!

I can't wait for the bio's and pics to start coming out.. Oh and don't forget media day.. those videos are always fun to watch and figure out who you are gonna love and hate..(which mine always changes). for an example I thought I was gonna love Lydia.. after the first night of feeds I couldn't stand her..lol

I also can't wait for Morty's to be over run with posts.. I feel so lonely right now..lol

Ten!!

I love to watch the feeds at work which improves my work life immensely as I'm sure most of you can imagine. I just love BB and I get way too into it! I know when the bios and pics come out my excitement level will upgrade to about 15/10

I love when it's super busy here too, especially on tense eviction nights!

• 2 weeks later...

Getting more excited. Can't wait to see the hg. I just hope that they aren't all 20 something airheads.

I agree!! Maybe there will be a couple of houseguests with some maturity.

Can't wait! I've had a bottle of champagne for some time now...looks like next Thursday is a perfect opportunity to open it up!

Archived