Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Dear John.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Guest_Timewarper_*

Guest_Timewarper_*
  • Guests
One tv series i think should be put on dvd is the Uk version of Dear John with Ralph Bates, a funny series about a group of people who join the one to one club for different reasons, some weird charactors and even an appearance by Freddie & the Dreamers. Only a handful of episodes were made but it really does need to be seen by more people to appreciate it. Even Tosh who was in The Bill makes an appearance[can't remember his real name] watch out for Peter Blake who plays Kirk St. Morris with his cool line..That's the kind of guy I am. This is an underated series. :lol:

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
This show was great. I still remember part of the song..."dear John, dear John, by the time you read these lines I'll be gone. Life goes on... dear John" and that's about it. Holy frig at Kirk though, he was hilarious. Super pompous but funny. Thanks for the memory!

prissypoo

prissypoo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
More of the song goes, "life goes on, right or wrong..."

Just FYI.

prissypoo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users