Lurkers Come On Out...Big Brother 12 Is Here!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... Welcome to Morty's...........looking forward to seeing you in chat. This room is THE BEST for Big Brother "discussions" ;) I've been a member for 5 years now and have made some terrific chat buddies here in Morty's......know you will too....

Chat is so much fun during the BB shows. Sometimes it goes really fast, but it's always a lot of fun! 27 more days!!! :D

Hey All - Sign Up for the Pre-Prediction Challenge - it has recently been posted under the BB12 Prediction Challenge Link..

Guess the future Houseguests: Names, States and Ages...

It's that easy.

Once the season begins there is even more interaction as you guess who will be HOH, who will be evicted, who will be on SLOP and who might win the Power of Veto.

It's a whole lot of guessing and a whole lot of fun.

Hey all Colo here! :animated_wave:

Cannot wait for BB12!! Ive been a lurker here for a couple of years now, and I have to thank you guys for the live feeds! This place rocks, and my husband gets tired of seeing me on here during the summer. He says, "BB Live feeds again?" HA! Cant wait, cant wait, cant wait for BB 12!! See ya all around the message boards!

peace

Colo

Hello everyone,

I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster, and I'm a BB addict...

My family & I can't wait for BB12 and all it's drama-liciousness!

Thank you Morty's TV and updaters for enabling my BB habit while I work!

-wrp

Alright! Here I am! lol..can't wait for the new season! Summer doesn't start until BB premiers!

Still campaigning to allow Canadians in! We'd rock the house!

Hey, that's a GOOD ideal. Let's take it a step further and do an ALL Candian house! (You guys can take about how great it is to have automatic Healthcare) I have always been curious about your Healthcare there. Does EVERYONE get it free rich or poor? If so I should move there cause I pay up the nose for it since I'm self employed. And do you have accents?

There actually is a Canadian Big Brother. It's called "The Loft" but it's French and in Quebec.

As for the healthcare... Yes, everyone gets it free. If you are able to however you can pay for private care. Which is pretty much the same thing you just get it quicker. However if it's life or death, rich or poor you'll get it as quick as possible.

There actually is a Canadian Big Brother. It's called "The Loft" but it's French and in Quebec.

As for the healthcare... Yes, everyone gets it free. If you are able to however you can pay for private care. Which is pretty much the same thing you just get it quicker. However if it's life or death, rich or poor you'll get it as quick as possible.

Do you watch "The Loft"? If so is it good?

Why would you get private healthcare if you can get it free? You mean you have to wait to get it? If so how long? So it doesn't go by your income? (like if someone is making $50K-$100K they still get it without having to pay?) Also how much does it cover? Is there copays? (seeing if I need to REALLY move LOL)

Do you watch "The Loft"? If so is it good?

Why would you get private healthcare if you can get it free? You mean you have to wait to get it? If so how long? So it doesn't go by your income? (like if someone is making $50K-$100K they still get it without having to pay?) Also how much does it cover? Is there copays? (seeing if I need to REALLY move LOL)

I have never actually sat down and watched the show because it is in French and I can't understand a word of it. My daughter could probably watch it though.

And the health care is the same for everyone. The reason people pay for it is for things like "private rooms" when you go into the hospital. (You get one if they are full anyway. The wait times can be really long. Transplants are up to 2 years and sometimes more depending availability of organs and things. Dental, Eyes and things like that are only covered until the age of 10 and then you have to pay for them. But there are programs available to people who can't pay for them. Like I just got a drug plan through my province. I pay a deductible of $67 per year and after that I pay $5 per prescription or 20% whichever is more. It didn't cost anything to join and the province pays the rest. That does however depend on your income.

If you want to know more just send me a PM. We're getting way off topic.

I can't wait for BB to start.. wonder if I can talk my new Granddaughter to go back to sleep in the morns for me..lol If not there will be no late late nights for me.. Or just maybe we could get a cast that actually goes to bed at a decent time.. that would be nice.. I know I know I'm asking for a lot there..lol

It will be nice to come and read all the post again.. That excites me almost as much as BB starting

Congratulations there grandma!! :clap: I have 3 grands myself but when they are newborns -- it is such a special time. Enjoy and make lots and lots of memories with your new grandbaby......... "Peachie"

lol! hey Peachie!

:animated_wave: Hey hey hey nyse..........good to see ya again! Can you believe we are about to start Season12?? Nice to see so many of the "old gang" checkin in :gossip: Hope to get the chance to chat again soon...........

"Peachie" :)

Hello everyone,

I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster, and I'm a BB addict...

My family & I can't wait for BB12 and all it's drama-liciousness!

Thank you Morty's TV and updaters for enabling my BB habit while I work!

-wrp

Welcome "longtime lurker, first time poster and BB addict".......you are DEFINITELY among friends :animated_wave: Pull up a computer, get comfy and join the fun. :party_smilie: This is by far the absolute BEST chat room ever when it comes to BB and the updates and information are RIGHT ON.

"Peachie"

I'm very happy to see so many lurkers stepping up to the plate and joining all the fun! You'll really enjoy the threads and chat is a whole lotta fun!!

Come on lurkers! Keep posting and let us know who you are and become part of the Morty's clan! You won't regret it! :)

Congratulations there grandma!! :clap: I have 3 grands myself but when they are newborns -- it is such a special time. Enjoy and make lots and lots of memories with your new grandbaby......... "Peachie"

I just wanted to say to both you ladies, It is Amazing to have grandkids! Mine is 18 months old, and cute as a button with firey red hair. Have fun with them! Spoil em and send em back to Mom!

Sorry to highjack the thread all, I just couldnt help myself...

if you enjoy chatting about grandchildren (hopefully I will be able to join in one day) give a thought to posting in Off Topics! There is a whatcha doing, whatcha reading, pets, cars etc threads. It is a great place to get acquainted - all are welcome!

Hello Everyone!

I haven't lurked on this site very long, but I've been a fan of BB since Season 2. I'm busy, clearing all major time consuming projects out of the way before the feeds begin. I'm sure you can all relate.....It's funny, the routine I get into once BB starts. Since I'm in the same time zone as the BB house, I get up in the morning (albeit reluctantly....after staying up half the night watching feeds), get all my major chores and errands done before hg's wake up. I'm like a tornado on a mission.

Hoping for a season full of surprises and chatting with all of you!

Woozie

Hiya! Another lurker coming out of hiding here :)

I am so excited about the new season. I have been a fan since day 1 and have been anxiously waiting for the new season to start since about February. I look forward to chatting with you during the summer! :beach:

Archived