Lurkers Come On Out...Big Brother 12 Is Here!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been lurking on here for years. I've been watching BB since the 3rd season when Danielle was on. Loved her! I'm also a huge fan of the Janelle / Kaysar crew. I was a Dick/Danielle fan too... and a Jeff/Jordan fan last season. Can't wait for the new season to start!

New to the forums this year. Looking forward to BB starting. Wicked I enjoy seeing your little freaky images. Makes me glad I'm not a lurker. I've been watching BB on an off for the last several seasons and last year was the first year that I was introduced to Morty's, having since book marked it for keeping up with DWTS and BB, I'll probably find something else to keep me interested during the year. Have fun guys and I'll see you in early July for certain.

HI Been a Lurker for many years on Morty's however this year I have decided to join in with the rest of you and come out from lurking...I am super Hyped about Big Brother starting soon, I am so jealous of the UK their season starts on Wednesday....I am so looking forward to all the drama, and no sleep....LOL...Here's to another great season of no sleep.

Hi everyone.

I've been enjoying Morty's for awhile, decided to finally join.

You all do such a good job here reporting everything about BB, I hate to be locked out when it really gets exciting.

Will post when I can.

Hello everyone! "Peachie" here :animated_wave: Soooooo excited about the next season of BB. I have been a fan since the first season when I became totally addicted. How things have changed from that first season.....especially the house. Anyway, looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends again this season. I am one of "those" BB chatters that admit how much I LOVE this show. Also a huge fan of Survivor :beach: , Amazing Race, :running: ALL of the "Housewives" (especially NY & NJ) :heart2: . Welcome to all the "newbies" :hurray: ......your gonna absolutely love this chat room...........great conversation :P , friendly chatters :gossip: and some terrific "difference of opinions". :argue: See everyone soon.........but until then remember to keep :D

That's so nice of you guys to open the registration again! :D I remember feeling so out of the loop last year because I couldn't be a member here. lol

Welcome to Morty's...........looking forward to seeing you in chat. This room is THE BEST for Big Brother "discussions" ;) I've been a member for 5 years now and have made some terrific chat buddies here in Morty's......know you will too.... Until then -- nice meeting you..

"Peachie"

Welcome to Morty's...........looking forward to seeing you in chat. This room is THE BEST for Big Brother "discussions" ;) I've been a member for 5 years now and have made some terrific chat buddies here in Morty's......know you will too.... Until then -- nice meeting you..

"Peachie"

Thank you very much for the welcome! :D I didn't really get to post during the last season of BB but I've posted in the off season a bit and I really like it here. I'll definitely check out the chat during BB12.

Hello everyone! "Peachie" here :animated_wave: Soooooo excited about the next season of BB. I have been a fan since the first season when I became totally addicted. How things have changed from that first season.....especially the house. Anyway, looking forward to seeing a lot of old friends again this season. I am one of "those" BB chatters that admit how much I LOVE this show. Also a huge fan of Survivor :beach: , Amazing Race, :running: ALL of the "Housewives" (especially NY & NJ) :heart2: . Welcome to all the "newbies" :hurray: ......your gonna absolutely love this chat room...........great conversation :P , friendly chatters :gossip: and some terrific "difference of opinions". :argue: See everyone soon.........but until then remember to keep :D

lol! hey Peachie!

Archived