Lurkers Come On Out...Big Brother 12 Is Here!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am a lurker for sure. I enjoy reading, but I rarely post as you can see by my join date and my post count. I am getting pretty excited about the new season though!

Well don't be afraid to post. It's always great to get a new perspective in here.

I am psyched for BB12! Been watching since year 1. I usually read Morty's updates daily, but don't post much on the boards. I'll try to visit more often this summer. :)

I am also guilty of not posting much. But, I am getting excited about the new season. I was talking to hubby about it getting close and he just rolled his eyes. Soooooooooo close yet sooooooooo far away!

Welcome to all the lurkers/newbies. Get engaged with the BB process which should include being part of a community that shares your enthusiasm for the show! It makes the process much more enjoyable IMHO.

Sheldon, my heart did a little flutter when I saw your post! Welcome back! It's so good to see you return. I hope life is treating you well. :)

Hey, all you non-registered LURKERS!

Good news for you.

Registration is once again OPEN.

Registering now means that if we ever have to reduce viewing privileges to MEMBERS-ONLY due to server overload during the Big Brother season, you'll still be able to come and read. Warning: this usually happens with little or no notice.

It also does NOT mean that you HAVE to post. Be a lurker if you like, just a registered and logged-in one!

Please note: if we once again experience a large amount of spammers, registration will once again become CLOSED. So don't delay, act now and act fast.

To register an account, just click on the Register link here or at the top of the page.

Summertime crack is back!

I'm pretty excited, each year I miss Morty's deadline for forums registration - I finally got the timing right and will be lurking a lot. I love the site and always check it for updates on what the houseguests are up to (and the spoilers, of course!)

I hope there are some villains cast this year!

Hello-

another lurker here! Ready and waiting to kill another unproductive summer at work by reading all the forum updates:) I have been a fan since season 3 and love all the craziness that ensues each summer! I am looking forward to chatting with the fans once again!

Archived