Big Brother Contestant Matt Mcdonald arrested for assault

pinkie

2mxpz0h.jpg

A former "Big Brother" houseguest was arrested this weekend after allegedly unleashing a ferocious attack on his pregnant girlfriend.

According to the Boston PD, cops responded to the home of Matt McDonald -- who appeared on BB Season 9 -- after his girlfriend showed up at a local police station to file a complaint.

Cops say Matt's GF -- who's currently 8 weeks pregnant with Matt's baby -- told them the two began arguing after the reality star accused her of cheating on him ... and that's when things got violent.

According to the police report, Matt's GF told cops he began strangling her and yelling, "I hope the baby dies and hope u [sic] have a miscarriage."

The GF claims the next day, Matt accused her of pouring water in his plasma TV -- and then proceeded to kick her in the collarbone, put her in a headlock ... and began punching her in the arms.

During the alleged confrontation, Matt called the victim's father on the phone and she allegedly screamed for help. Matt then screamed, "Shut the f*ck up or I'll punch you in the face." She also claims Matt threatened to kill her father if he called cops.

According to the police report, officers observed visible bruising on the GF's arms, neck and collarbone -- and proceeded to arrest McDonald. According to the police report, McDonald told cops that she attacked him -- and he was simply defending himself.

McDonald was charged with assault and battery -- and assault and battery upon a pregnant person. He's due back in court next month.

As for the baby, we're told the GF is still pregnant.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned the two were engaged to be married at the time of the incident.

Source: TMZ

This is absolutely disgusting! I hope her and the baby are both ok, and I hope she doesn't go back to him.

I agree. I hope the baby is ok.

Hey someone said Natalie is getting married or got married. Does anyone know anymore than that. (just curious LOL)

Natalie got married already. Maybe a month ago? She invited a few people from BB11 but Kevin was the only one who actually went to the wedding, he posted 1 or 2 pictures on his twitter. I thought she looked really great (and clean!) in her wedding dress.

Courtesy of: TMZ

'Big Bro' Star Busted Again - Witness Intimidation

Originally posted Apr 27th 2010 12:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

The "Big Brother" star who allegedly beat his pregnant girlfriend was arrested again last week -- after his GF told cops he was trying to scare her into dropping the charges.

According to the Winthrop Police Department's incident report, Matt McDonald and his family members allegedly waged a relentless 2-day campaign of intimidation against the accuser and her family ... after Matt's initial arrest on April 18.

In the report, Matt's GF claims she began to feel frightened when Matt began calling her from jail -- 4 times in 48 hours.

The GF also claims that Matt's family began to harass her -- first on the phone ... and then they started showing up at her work ... demanding that she drop the charges.

Matt was eventually arrested for witness intimidation on April 20 -- after cops determined he may pose a serious threat.

Attempts to reach Matt for comment were unsuccessful.

and the BB drama continues....

Courtesy of: TMZ

'Big Brother' -- 2nd Star Accused in Drug Ring

Originally posted Apr 27th 2010 2:20 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

A former "Big Brother Season 9" contestant has just been arrested for conspiracy to distribute oxycodone -- and authorities believe he was in cahoots with another BB9 housemate ... the guy who won the show.

Matthew McDonald (left) was indicted in federal court in Massachusetts today for allegedly participating in a drug ring run by "Big Brother" Season 9 winner Adam Jasinski (right). According to the indictment, McDonald was involved in the alleged drug ring from April 2008 to October 2009.

McDonald and Jasinski were allies inside the "Big Brother" house during most of Season 9 -- which ran from February 2008 through April 2008.

As we previously reported, Jasinski was arrested in October 2009 after cops say he used his $500,000 Big Brother winnings to fund a large oxycodone distribution ring.

As for McDonald -- it's the third major criminal charge levied against him this month. Matthew is accused of beating his pregnant girlfriend and then attempting to intimidate her into dropping the charges.

If convicted of the drug charge, McDonald faces up to 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine.

what ever happened to adam and his charges? is he in jail?

After a few months, his parents scraped up enough to make his bail.

Fuskie

Who realizes that BB can't really predict how cast members will handle their futures after the show but really thinks the last few seasons the standards have been lowered...

Trouble is trouble and we've seen our share of it come and go through the BB door, lately. Most people couldn't take that kind of time away from their schedule. Most people wouldn't want to. We've had some nice people, too, but they don't always win.

Picture Matt at 50.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Matt gets what he deserves. I also hope that the GF runs the heck away from him-And shame on his family--This girl is carrying their grandchild ! ! !-I cannot believe Adam could not realize what a giant gift that was. What a waste of space these 2 are. Hope they have their BB reunion in the pokey. Maybe Matty wont be laughing when someone in jail is taking advantage of him and everyone there is watching and laughing.

Now that that season (S9) is long past...I can say it.

That season almost ruined BB for me.

I almost quit watching, hosting chat and posting. Only knowing it was eventually going to end kept me here.

How many more will Adam drag down with him.

Fuskie

Who adds Matt to his The Biggest Loser wall of BB shame...

omg Fuskie, you made me laugh so hard with this. I was all serious when reading the story, feeling the same emotion as everyone else, then I got to your post and nearly fell out of my seat. Holy crap, I needed that laugh. Thank you.

Archived