Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Survivor Producer a Suspect in wife's death

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
A producer of Survivor was detained in Mexico after his missing wife's body turned up in a sewer at a resort in Cancun, according to U.S. and Mexican media reports.

Bruce Beresford-Redman had reported the disappearance of wife Monica, telling KCAL-TV in Los Angeles on Wednesday that he was waiting by the phone for any word of her fate. She reportedly had not returned from a shopping trip on Monday.

"I'm very hopeful someone will find my wife very soon," he told the station. "She still hasn't been located and we're looking."

Her body was found Thursday morning in the sewer of the Moon Palace resort where the family was staying, Fox News reports.

Beresford-Redman is a three-time Emmy nominee who also produced Pimp My Ride and The Restaurant. His wife owns Zabumba Bar & Restaurant in Venice, Calif., which serves Brazilian specialties and hosts music nights, the Los Angeles Times reports. In addition to "Survivor," he worked on "Pimp My Ride" and "The Restaurant."

www.people.com

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Ruh-Roh!!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,100 posts
Oh my. Detained in Mexico!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Yeah, doing time in Mexico -- bad idea, dude. If you are gonna off your wife, do it in the USA - you at least have some basic human rights here. In old Mexico, not so much.

I heard someone say on the radio this morning that this dude was producing that new show on Discovery - Alaska. I think they might need a new producer, or maybe scrap the show.

symanticc

symanticc

• Pip
  • 109 posts
I don't think it was Discovery Alaska it was on Sarah Palin.

He crossed into the United States without a passport which is not hard but should be the reason he should be sent back to Mexico.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users