Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Spoilers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,522 posts
I am going back to delete Morty's from my friends list. Please stop posting spoilers all over FaceBook. The show is not on here for another 2 hours.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,522 posts
I deleted Morty's Port but I open my FB page and it was filled with a blow by blow of what was going on. My page is cleaned up with deleting Morty's but I would suggest you not do that for those that live on the left coast.

TML

TML

• Pip
  • 1,330 posts
E.S.T. ftw~!@!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
HUH?

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,210 posts
ph34r.gif

Sharonda99

Sharonda99

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,220 posts
A bit dramatic, aren't ya?

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Mortys port always posts every show for east coast time... It's not just survivor... I don't understand what the big deal is, you know not to look on the net because the spoilers were out there and it's common knowledge right???

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,522 posts
QUOTE (Yana @ Apr 16 2010, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mortys port always posts every show for east coast time... It's not just survivor... I don't understand what the big deal is, you know not to look on the net because the spoilers were out there and it's common knowledge right???

Yana on Facebook it posts on your page and you can't block it if you are connected. I can't stay off my Facebook page just for Morty's. I had to delete Morty's Facebook from my friends list and that is the only way I could stop the spoilers from posting to my page.

Problem solved NOW but not BEFORE I had a stream of spoilers on my Facebook page.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Actually, you wouldn't have had to delete them, you could have just hid them from your view. I have a few "friends" that I do that with. They either just post too much or they post weird stuff.

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
QUOTE (Marty @ Apr 16 2010, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yana on Facebook it posts on your page and you can't block it if you are connected. I can't stay off my Facebook page just for Morty's. I had to delete Morty's Facebook from my friends list and that is the only way I could stop the spoilers from posting to my page.

Problem solved NOW but not BEFORE I had a stream of spoilers on my Facebook page.

I understand Marty... I just don't go to facebook or here if I haven't already seen the show... I just thought everyone knew that Morty's Port did that, you know like everyone knows that spoilers are posted here at Morty's and if you don't want to read them, then you shouldn't look here until you are ready... Sorry for the confusion...

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,522 posts
QUOTE (SugarB @ Apr 16 2010, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, you wouldn't have had to delete them, you could have just hid them from your view. I have a few "friends" that I do that with. They either just post too much or they post weird stuff.

Naaah too much trouble to go "hide" Morty's every time there is a show. I just deleted Morty's from my Facebook.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
Dang, you woulda thought you had just like talked about something really bad,lolol, I totally get what you are sayin. I haven't had Mortys on my FB, but wont put it on cause I would not like that problem either. I am on FB a lot and would not be stayin away while a show was on, specially since I watch soooo much reality.

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 3,002 posts
I think there should be a better way to handle the spoilers on Face Book for those on the WEST COAST....Just doesn't seem fair!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users