Sign in to follow this  
Amy

Ron and Kelly

Did you hear Ron at the end of the episode, it was during their little interviews about being in the final 3?  He said something like, "Rob and Amber have no integrity".  Sounds like Ron is a little bitter about being yielded...which just burns me up because they even said themselves they would use it on R&A because they were their toughest competition.  Hypocrite!  :x  Just another reason not to like him.

I may be mistaken but was it not a the last yield that Rob and Amber talked (sorta) Ron and Kelly out of using the yield of them. If my memmory does serve me correctly that would be where the Hypocrite part fits in, we didn't yield you but you can turn around and yield us. Its not like it hindered them that much by any means.

Guest ranster627

I just can't believe no one has taken on the interesting topic of Ron and Kelly ... that team fell apart last night, and I hate to admit it, but I was thrilled!

they were in self destruct mode from like the 4th leg

i hope they dont get married she is just awful and they treated each other terrible

What I saw of them, I didnt like either. But the stress of a race like that would be hard to handle.

I always said, if you can travel with your partner and not argue, you have a keeper. :wink:

I'm not so sure the stress from the race was what was getting to her. I think it was the stress from their so called relationship prior to the race.

I don't like Kelly because she cried and whined... I don't like Ron because he was the one who made Kelly cry and whine...

They said on the Early Show this morning that they are just "good friends" and no longer dating.

Guest cappy
I dont think either of them will have much of a personal life after the race.

After they way she whined her way through the race who'd want her. She was Awful.

What I saw of them, I didnt like either. But the stress of a race like that would be hard to handle.

I always said, if you can travel with your partner and not argue, you have a keeper.

I agree with Jem on the traveling with your partner and not arguing thing. That is one of the true tests of a relationship.

It seems to me that they are both unhappy with each other. Try some therapy and if that doesn't work, call it quits before marriage.

:?

I wonder if Ron and Kelly will be doing any interviews together. I have a feeling they most likely are not together anymore.

I didnt like Kellys comment about the POW but I got sick of hearing how Ron can do everything. " oh ill lose this race just to prove I can do both task faster I can fly a 30 million dollar helicopter " Give me a break get over yourself!!!!!!

Do we know if they are still involved at all??

Do we know if they are still involved at all??

no they are not they said on The Early Show that they are just friends :shock: shocking!

Beware the rest of the single world. Ron and Kelly are on the loose.