Sign in to follow this  
Amy

Ron and Kelly

There hasn't been much mentioned on the board about these two. So I thought I'd start. Unfortunatly, I just don't have much to say. I have alot of respect for Ron being a ex-military man or American Heroes as I like to call all our men and women in uniform(that includes police officers and firefighters). Kelly is another story, she has in my opinion just a spoiled, miserable woman and Ron deserves much better. All her complaining last night just got on my nerves.

Thank God I'm not the only one Amy!! I have respect for Ron, but I find him absolutey boring and I just don't like him for some reason..And Kelley, she's just AWFUL :x

Guest XandraSkye

Even though I like all the couples left in the race, they are the ones I like the least. I wouldn't be sorry to see them leave the race. And my stomach turns everytime I hear her talk about "Let Jesus lead me the way" or whatever she says. To me she's saying "I'm being a Class A bitch and I need to hide behind my religion so people can't call me out on it."

(I mean no offense to any of you religious types out there, it's just not my cup of tea)

:roll: She needs to take a chill pill!! He never said shut the f@*$ up!

No he didn't but I was screaming that at her from the couch in my living room :wink:

Guest XandraSkye
He's condesending and she has the tendacy to be a bitch. Definitely not a match made in heaven. I have a feeling this trip will be the end of their relationship. Then again I guess anything can happen. I mean, Ray and Deana are engaged now.

Guest Anonymous

I don't know -- I've seen couples that have been "happily" married for decades who don't seem to do anything other than bicker and insult each other. It

Guest cmteachermom
She needs to take a chill pill!! He never said shut the f@*$ up!

This reinforced my uneasy feelings for Kelly. Neither one of them are perfect, but goodness gracious, get over yourselves!

I understand that the race is a very stressful fishbowl of a situation, but learn to take things in stride! JMHO :D

I was telling my husband they are the only ones that are not enjoying their surroundings. Everyone else is having a great time, except them. Yes it is a race, and money makes people do strange things, but relax enjoy, this opportunity will not come again. Neither one of them is my favorite, but I will take Ron over her any day.

Guest dk32657

She is spoiled....it is all about her.....and she made that clear to her camera man in the car, as well as to Ron. I am thinking Ron will end this relationship before she does.

Guest XandraSkye
She is awful and you can tell she's one of those people that just won't let things go.  I was sooo annoyed with the way she had the cameraman make note of Ron's supposed bad behavior

ME TOO! That's a petty person right there. One who always has to be right and loves to throw it in your face when they are. I can't stand that. :evil:

Guest QW
she may be a skeaze and he may be a lil slow to pick up on it, but I hope they beat ROMBER!

Ron and Kelly suck!

i second that!

oh, and romber rulz!

Guest XandraSkye
Did you hear Ron at the end of the episode, it was during their little interviews about being in the final 3? He said something like, "Rob and Amber have no integrity". Sounds like Ron is a little bitter about being yielded...which just burns me up because they even said themselves they would use it on R&A because they were their toughest competition. Hypocrite! :x Just another reason not to like him.

:x I pretty much hit the roof when ron started going on in the cab about how he could of done the bus challenge the first time because he was - everyone take a breath and say it together now-

Guest XandraSkye
Yea, they are both buttheads. Enough said. I hope they don't win but I don't think they will.

Guest QW
Boy Can I Pick Em! :shock: ...what 'butt-rubs' these 2 turned out to be, I knew they were self-centered and spoiled but my goodness they take it to new levels....I have to give them their dues for doing as well as they did with no money and no HELP (like some others did).....I guess I'll be a U&Baldie fan till then end now! :roll:

From the preview for the season finale, Kelly tells Ron that "I Love You" while setting at the airport (I think) and he replies that he is "Not Ready for that kind of commitment". Well girl, that is a BIG sign in the sky!! I spend 21 years in the military and lasted thru 2 wars and 2 police actions. That is commitment! If he is going to wimp out after one POW incident after the army puts over $100,000 of training into him and he turns you down, it is time to look for greener pastures someone else!! This guy is NOT a keeper!!! Good luck in your search. It may take a while, but when you find the right one, the effort is worth it. The heartache you would have with this NUMBNUT would be painful! Move On Girl!!

I spend 21 years in the military and lasted thru 2 wars and 2 police actions.  That is commitment!  If he is going to wimp out after one POW incident after the army puts over $100,000 of training into him.

Can you really say he wimped out after one POW incident... I understand you were in the military but who are you to judge what he went through as a POW?

And how about the fact that she used someone else's lipstick  !!!! :shock:  To me that is really creepy. I don't even use my best friend's lipstick directly on my own lips.. I put some on my finger at the very least.......!!!

that was a bit grody!

Kelly using someone else's lipstick was completly disgusting. I was screaming at the TV "No, UH, No". Worse the woman gave it over to her. Sorry just asking to use a item of make-up from anyone speaks volumes of her Hygiene. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK :!: :!: :!: :!:

Guest cappy
Does anybody else not care for Ron and Kelly?

I can't believe we are debating which one is too good for the other :shock:

Quite frankly I think they are both worthless and I hope they do end up with each other for ever and ever just to ensure that no one else ever has to put up with either of them. They have shown through almost every leg of the race that they have no respect for each other and I doubt that the disrespect is a product of their relationship but rather how they are in every relationship they each have ever been in. I think she uses the bible/religion for the benefit of the cameras to show she is a good person and he uses the military for the exact same purpose.

To me they are the opposite sides of the same worthless coin.!! :evil:

Guest ranster627

I have been thinking about Ron and Kelly, and wonder if they were a couple at all, ever. I keep thinking they are a washed up beauty queen and a confused media seeker, looking to make themselves famous, something they couldn't do with their own initiative or talent! JMHO

Ranster normally I agree with you but I dont think she would make a total monkey's Azz out of herself by going postal and telling him she loves him in the airport when they are this close to a million dollars if they werent a couple.

Guest MEByrnes

I liked Ron and Kelly at first. Thought it was a good story - the POW and the beauty queen. But it turns out that I don't like them together - and I thought Kelly's statement that Ron got out of the Army by being a POW was the most idiotic thing I have ever heard!