Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Law & Order: Criminal Intent

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

CarolinaGirl

CarolinaGirl

• Pip
  • 224 posts
Does everyone know that the new season starts March 30? AND it's moving to Tuesday nights, so don't miss it. I'm pumped...

CarolinaGirl

CarolinaGirl

• Pip
  • 224 posts
The premeire is tonight! Aren't yall excited to see what happens with Goren leaving?

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
Was sorry to see Goren and Eames leave but I think Goldbloom will do a great job, wished they had kept in on Sunday;s

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,504 posts

Law & Order: Criminal Intent' Scoop: Kathryn Erbe reteams with Vincent D'Onofrio for final season!

Kathryn Erbe will be rejoining ex-partner Vincent D’Onofrio for the 10th and final season of Law & Order: Criminal Intent, a USA Network spokesperson confirms.
News of Erbe’s freshly-inked deal comes roughly three weeks after D’Onofrio announced his own return to the show.

“I’m excited and grateful that Katie has decided to rejoin one of the best detective teams in the history of television,” said exec producer Dick Wolf in a statement.

D’Onofrio and Erbe left CI at the beginning of the show’s ninth season. They were replaced by Jeff Goldblum and Saffron Burrows.

CI‘s eight episode farewell season premieres sometime in 2011.

Reaction? Considering this is what more than 98 percent of you were clamoring for, I’m guessing you’re pretty psyched.

Source: http://ausiellofiles...n-erbe-returns/

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
That is good news I knew there was a rumor that they were coming back

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Love this news!

0 user(s) are reading this topic