Big Brother 12 Casting Call

Dade

Courtesy of: ZAP2IT

'Big Brother 12': Casting calls start April 1 [uPDATED]

By Andrea Reiher

March 11, 2010 1:31 PM ET

Summer must be just around the corner -- "Big Brother" is starting the open casting calls for the 12th edition of the show.

UPDATE: The first casting call is actually March 27 in Los Angeles.

Via the "Big Brother" casting twitter account:

**LOS ANGELES OPEN CALL: "650 NORTH" Sat. March 27th 11AM-3PM 650 North La Cienega Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90069

**AUSTIN, TX OPEN CALL: "Hill Country Galleria Amphitheater" Thurs April 1st 2-6PM 12700 Hill Country Blvd. Bee Cave, TX 78738

**GREENSBORO, NC OPEN CALL: "Battleground Kia" Weds, April 7th 4 - 8 pm 2927 Battleground Avenue Greensboro, NC 27408

**NASHVILLE, TN OPEN CALL: "McFadden's Restaurant and Saloon" Fri April 30th 5-9PM 134 Second Ave. North Nashville, TN 37201

CBS has not officially announced these open casting calls but the "Big Brother" casting twitter account has always had the dirt in past seasons.

Are you getting excited for "Big Brother?" We wonder what kind of theme they'll pick this year? And do you have any interest in auditioning?

Howdy all. Can't wait for the new season to get underway!

I so want to apply for BB but the wife is against it. She's afraid I'd have a showmance. Pfft as if anyone would want to showmance me! In all honesty I'm afraid I'd be caught picking my nose like Adam. ;)

I so want to apply for BB but the wife is against it. She's afraid I'd have a showmance. Pfft as if anyone would want to showmance me! In all honesty I'm afraid I'd be caught picking my nose like Adam. ;)

LOL!

I would never make it in the BB house. The stress would kill me!

Or picking other things.

I'm not a prude exactly but it would probably take me awhile to get used to all those guys running around with no shirt and women running around in bikinis. I haven't seen that since the beach and college. I mean who do you know that sits down to eat with no shirt on? Doesn't happen in my world. That, and the lack of privacy would kill it for me. Love the show, tho.

OK, I am trying again this year. It has been two years since I tried out, but I made it to the 2nd interview then and I know some past HGs have tried out a zillion times, each time getting closer. This would probably be the last time I could actually take 100 days off with no work consequences. Here's hoping! :2thumbsup:

Hi all. Well, I went to the Casting Call they had for Big Brother today in Austin, and not too many people were there. I was #13 in line, and like only 100-150 people turned out. So does anyone know how the selection process works? How long it will be till they call if they want to have you fly to LA? Well, hope you all have some answers for me.

ttyl thanks dbfspencer

Just a caution, those of you applying should probably not talk about it. These are public boards and BB knows Morty's TV and could be keeping an eye on to see if any applicants are blogging or posting about their audition process.

Fuskie

Who wants anyone who wants to be on BB to get a fair chance and would hate for your exuberance and excitement to also be the executioner of your chances...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived