Photo

Grey's Anatomy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
466 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:04 PM

Thank you, Mango. I did miss that episode last week due to a snowstrom in my area that took out our signal. Funny how Patrick Dempsey has become quite studly! Looks like he works out...

#42 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:45 PM

Only a few hours till it's time for Grey's (I get it on east coast time on DISH NETWORK here on the west coast at 7PM) it gets better each week !!!!

#43 mango

mango

• Pip
  • 333 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:49 PM

Ha ha!! I get Grey's Anatomy in 10 min (and again in 3 hrs) biggrin.gif

#44 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 02:52 PM

[quote=mango]Ha ha!! I get Grey's Anatomy in 10 min (and again in 3 hrs)

Can you explain that one :?: :?: :?:

#45 mango

mango

• Pip
  • 333 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 03:13 PM

[quote=ART VAN DELAY][quote=mango]Ha ha!! I get Grey's Anatomy in 10 min (and again in 3 hrs)

Can you explain that one :?: :?: :?: [/quote]

Ummm, ok, the Canadian channel CTV airs it at 7pm here (I live in the east) and then ABC airs it here at 11pm.

Gotta go continue watching.... biggrin.gif

#46 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2005 - 04:47 PM

Ok, mango, I have to know. Good episode (I share my cable so I have to wait till 11 pm to get to watch what I want to watch)??

#47 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 02:59 AM

[quote=mango][quote=ART VAN DELAY][quote=mango]Ha ha!! I get Grey's Anatomy in 10 min (and again in 3 hrs)

Can you explain that one :?: :?: :?: [/quote]

Ummm, ok, the Canadian channel CTV airs it at 7pm here (I live in the east) and then ABC airs it here at 11pm.

Gotta go continue watching.... biggrin.gif

OK I get it at 7pm east coast and again at 1000pm here on west coast but at 1000 I like Crossing Jordan @ 1000pm biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#48 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 05:15 AM

that was a good one last nite! but is it just me, or is the doctor they call the nazi (can't remember her name) getting a little high and mighty??
and alex(the cute one) is a bit too cocky for my taste!
but i love the dorky one! he's too cute!

(i'm so bad with names!!)

#49 mango

mango

• Pip
  • 333 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 05:18 AM

I haven't yet learned all their names either. But Dr. Bailey (Nazi) may have had a bad experience/affair with her attending when she was an intern....who knows.....

Next week her roommates find out about Meredith's affair with Dr. Shepherd....can't wait!!
laugh.gif

#50 Guest_XandraSkye_*

Guest_XandraSkye_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2005 - 05:25 AM

QUOTE(SCUBASTEVE0704)
that was a good one last nite!  but is it just me, or is the doctor they call the nazi (can't remember her name)  getting a little high and mighty??
and alex(the cute one) is a bit too cocky for my taste! 
but i love the dorky one!  he's too cute!

(i'm so bad with names!!)

Nazi = Dr. Bailey
Dorky one = George (who lives with Meredith & Izzy)
Christina = the Korean girl

#51 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 05:29 AM

i gonna have to agree with you that she's been burned by this situation before. either by being in it herself, or when she was an intern one of the others got special treatment because they were sleeping with an attending!

#52 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:53 AM

I adore George! He is such a lovable goof! I totally have a thing for goofs!
And yes, I also agree, I bet Bailey was burned before so she is extra sensitive to people receiving special treatment. Though I think it wasn't her that had the 'relationship' with the boss.

Also, Meredith is a pretty, skinny, smart chick doing it with the dishy, dashing doctor who is Bailey's boss. I'd hate Meredith too!

I couldn't believe the size of that tumour. Ouch. Ick. And that idiot dr, Alex, being such an ass to the patient. What an ass!

As for Cristina, go girl!

Cheers! laugh.gif

#53 Guest_XandraSkye_*

Guest_XandraSkye_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2005 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE(ginger)
I couldn't believe the size of that tumour. Ouch. Ick. And that idiot dr, Alex, being such an ass to the patient. What an ass!

That was probably based on a true story. Oprah Winfrey had a show on about a week or so ago about a women in the same exact situation. Took her something like 5 years to find a doctor who would finally do the surgery. But she lived.

#54 mango

mango

• Pip
  • 333 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 09:06 AM

[b][size=18]Grey's Anatomy

When did Patrick Dempsey turn into a stud? Let us all think back to 1987 and Patrick's starring role in Can't Buy Me Love. He was a dweeb with a capital D. Eighteen years later, just look at him. At 39, he's TV's newest heartthrob. Like John Stamos, the older Patrick gets, the better. I wish I had that problem.
Tonight was one of those "get to know the characters better" episodes, and I especially liked the character development between the two leads — Patrick's Derek Shepherd character and Meredith Grey. It was nice to see them have scenes together as professionals and not just the awkward glances. Speaking of character development, Chandra Wilson got to show more depth as Dr. Bailey and my favorite person on the show is definitely T.R. Knight as George. His pining away for Meredith just cracks me up, but it also hits home since I am the king of pining away for people I can't have. Oh well. The one character who hasn't been expanded enough is Alex. The man cannot be that shallow. It was good that the tumor lady was rude right back to him — if only she'd lived so he could've apologized. Hopefully, this will make him less of a jack--s (a word that was actually used to describe Dr. Shepherd, but I think it fits Alex better).

But one of tonight's biggest highlights was the moment Bruce Weitz's patient character stopped shaking — I got chills (they were multiplying).

#55 Trewa

Trewa

• Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:15 PM

We were out and I missed it!!!! sad.gif sad.gif I can't believe I missed it! sad.gif

#56 tabitha

tabitha

• Pip
  • 572 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 08:01 PM

I've been getting into the show more every week.

The Asian girl seems a little too gung-ho to me so far, but I missed the first couple of episodes by not paying too much attention while they were on after I watched Desperate. (Probably on Morty's posting...) laugh.gif So, I really don't know much about her except that she's consistently ready to go into OR. Any time. Every time.

The blond (don't know any names yet except Grey and George) who had to open the chest and massage the heart cracks me up. I like George and haven't made up my mind if I like Grey or not! Not a good idea to mix business with pleasure. Especially so early in the game. tsk tsk. But, I'm sure it happens a lot in real life. And it could make for some really intense moments for us viewers watching the two of them try to have a relationship as resident and intern.

I'll be tuning in next week. Another viewer here!! biggrin.gif

#57 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 01:52 AM

Glad you like the show biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#58 Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:12 PM

Thumbs Up for Grey's Anatomy 
By Jim Benson -- Broadcasting & Cable, 5/4/2005 2:46:00 PM 

Shocking absolutely no one, ABC has officially picked up its new hit midseason medical drama, Grey’s Anatomy, for next season with an order for 13 episodes.

#59 ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 06 May 2005 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE(Jem)
Thumbs Up for Grey's Anatomy 
By Jim Benson -- Broadcasting & Cable, 5/4/2005 2:46:00 PM 

Shocking absolutely no one, ABC has officially picked up its new hit midseason medical drama, Grey’s Anatomy, for next season with an order for 13 episodes.

GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

#60 Guest_XandraSkye_*

Guest_XandraSkye_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2005 - 05:08 AM

Only 13??? Typical TV season order is 22 episodes. Guess they are gonna see how it performs in the beginning of the 2005-2006 TV season before they pick it up for a full season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users