Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Grey's Anatomy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
466 replies to this topic

Trewa

Trewa

• Pip
  • 226 posts
I hope they do soon or else I will be forced to go looking for it online.

mango

mango

• Pip
  • 333 posts
Today was the most jaw-dropping episode yet! Seems like everyone is hooking up with each other...and everyone is going to find out about each other's hookups.... Should be fun!! laugh.gif

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
YAY! I taped it. Looking forward to watching even more now. biggrin.gif

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
Last nights was the best so far !!!!!!!!

Guest_XandraSkye_*

Guest_XandraSkye_*
  • Guests
[quote=mango]Today was the most jaw-dropping episode yet! Seems like everyone is hooking up with each other...and everyone is going to find out about each other's hookups.... Should be fun!! laugh.gif

Grrrr..... our HDD stalled or something and didn't record last night's episode. HELP!!!! What happened? Who has a copy I can borrow?

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
[quote=mango]Today was the most jaw-dropping episode yet! Seems like everyone is hooking up with each other...and everyone is going to find out about each other's hookups.... Should be fun!! laugh.gif

Yup sure looks like it lol lol biggrin.gif

Trewa

Trewa

• Pip
  • 226 posts
oh, it was good! I taped it last night and just finished watching it. I really need to see those first few episodes!

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
holy sex and the hospital!!! could anyone else hook up?

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
QUOTE(SCUBASTEVE0704)
holy sex and the hospital!!!  could anyone else hook up?

Yep this guy is still available, LOL LOL tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

SweetSensation

SweetSensation

• Pip
  • 132 posts
Yep, they all be getting laid! I kinda like this show thou!

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
Check out next weeks TV GUIDE they have bio's on all the stars from this show tongue.gif 8) biggrin.gif

Rydethis

Rydethis

• Pip
  • 312 posts
I truly like ths show alot. The only reason I watched the first eppy was because of the Asian lady. She was in one of my favorite movies "Under the Tuscan Sun" (I LOVE THAT MOVIE). It does have a great balance of comedy and seriouseness (is that a word)....I always end up crying on each show...I'm such a sucker...I cry on Kodak commercials cry.gif

Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests
I missed this past Sunday's show...have been meaning to ask...apparently there was a lot of 'goings' on...who and who??? I take it Meredith and the dishy doctor Derek but who else?

And yes, Sandra Oh is great, she has some of the best lines on the show. I like this show as well as "House" because of House's great lines.

Rydethis

Rydethis

• Pip
  • 312 posts
I think the jerly dr. ( I really dont know his name) I think he is in love with Merideth (sp?)

Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests
I had to look up that jerky dr's name, it's Alex Karev. He and Izzie? Ok, I can see that. George (the 'nerdy' dr) is infactuated with Meredith. Oh, and the other attendee dr that I guess Sandra Oh's character is hooking up with is Preston Burke (ok, I looked that up as well. I'm pretty bad with names).

Thanks guys. I was waiting for Meredith and Derek to continue their romance but didn't see any other hookups.

Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests
lol, dglow! I know what you mean. But really, there have just been a handful of episodes so don't feel bad. I just KNEW Meredith wouldn't be able to resist the dishy Derek!

Here are the list of actors and their character names:

Justin Chambers - Alex Karev
Patrick Dempsey - Derek Shepherd
Katherine Heigl - Isobel "Izzie" Stevens
T.R. Knight - George O'Malley
Sandra Oh - Christina Yang
James Pickens Jr. - Richard Webber
Ellen Pompeo - Meredith Grey
Isaiah Washington - Preston Burke
Chandra Wilson - Miranda Bailey

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
Thank you and they are all in next weeks TV GUIDE

Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests
Good article, thanks Jem. GA's supporting cast is excellent as well, which helps. Good cast, strong script, throw in a bit of sex, good show.

Does anyone else think that Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) looks a little like Renee Zellweger, or is just me? I've never seen this actress in anything else, I like her as Meredith.

mango

mango

• Pip
  • 333 posts
QUOTE(ginger)
Does anyone else think that Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) looks a little like Renee Zellweger, or is just me? I've never seen this actress in anything else, I like her as Meredith.

OMG!! I've been thinking that since the very beginning. Glad to see someone else thinks she looks like Renee too!! biggrin.gif

Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Great minds, as they say!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users