Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Grey's Anatomy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
466 replies to this topic

AceofSpades

AceofSpades

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I hope owen doesn't let it slip I would be highly disappointed

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
So what's gonna happen in the much hyped big musical episode this week? Option 1 - miracle happens and Callie and baby both live. Option 2 - they both die. Option 3 - Baby lives, Callie dies. Option 4 - Callie lives, baby dies.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
I'm assuming baby dies and Callie lives

I hope it doesn't suck and I will kleenex on hand

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts

I'm assuming baby dies and Callie lives

I hope it doesn't suck and I will kleenex on hand

Oh you're probably right. But just think how much drama they could create if they baby lives and Callie dies. Arizona and McSteamy would have to figure out how to raise it together, OR they could have a huge custody fight, which I would assume McSteamy would win, so that's probably not as dramatic.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Korev sucks - that is all.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,090 posts

Korev sucks - that is all.

Korev is my second favorite character after Christina. I love him.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Christina had the BEST quote of the night (or maybe ever) "you should find a skanky intern to love you cause if you're in a burning building no one is handing you a glass of water".
THEN to have Owen tell him he WAS going to make him the chief resident until he sold out Mer......... PRICELESS!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users