Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Grey's Anatomy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
466 replies to this topic

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,861 posts
Ya Calista is the only actor I don't like on the show. She just is sorta yucky to me. The rest of the cast is just dynomite.

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,353 posts
Attached File  TNT2.gif   2.54KB   0 downloads Attached File  TNT2.gif   2.54KB   0 downloads Attached File  TNT2.gif   2.54KB   0 downloads Attached File  TNT2.gif   2.54KB   0 downloads

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,861 posts
Well for some reason Grey's is not as good as it used to be.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,861 posts
Hey will it mess me up if I look at these spoilers?

or is it no big deal?

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Hmmm, that depends. Are you ok with having some of the plot spoiled for you? They never give everything away, but sometimes they give hints.

I would suggest reading one episode spoiler thread and then watching that show and see how badly it spoiled it for YOU. Because everyone has different feelings on the matter and you may be best drawing your own conclusions if spoilers are for you specifically.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,117 posts
I was happy at the end of last season when Ava/Rebecca was gone. I was not happy she returned last night. I was happy by the end of the episode to see her gone again. Anyone know if she's gone for good? I just don't like those two together. Plus there's so much they could do with Alex's character with all the new interns around this season.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I completely agree jersey.

I think Izzy should be with Alex, NOT George. I just don't get them together at all.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
George and Izzy together is icky, borderline creepy. I was so glad when they didn't do it on the episode thursday. She needs another sweet hunky man like Denny. He was awesome.
It was pretty funny when Mer caught her sister with Alex. Oops!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
It was a REPEAT last night! I was so ticked - I set my timer, recorded it, came home, started watching and BOOM. A repeat. I was not happy.

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,353 posts
Anyone WATCHING Lost anymore? pffftttttttttttttt

Attached Files

• Attached File  wtf.gif   1.22KB   0 downloads

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
Yes I am watching LOST it is great this season

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,117 posts
The writer's strike has definitely put the brakes on my enthusiasm of Grey's Anatomy. When I watched the first new episode last week, I was bored. Bored with the Derek/Meredith tango, bored with the Izzy/George mismatch and bored with the Yang/Han thing. In fact, my interest has waned so much that I didn't even watch it last night. The only thing that will get me back on track with this show is if Derek and/or Meredith die so I know for sure this done-to-death storyline is over for good.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Then you missed a good episode. As for the Der/Mer thing, it's so not over, so you best not watch, I guess.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,861 posts
I was for a while thinking that the writing was poor and the show was not the same show I loved. Well seems like they are back to good scripts. I almost gave up on Grey's.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
I am going crazy waiting for all my new shows to start... CAN"T wait til Thursday night... New Survivor and a New Grey's party_smilie.gif

Doesn't get much better than that!!!

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,836 posts
I enjoy Grey's but some of these storylines are getting stagnant. How many times can McDreamy and Meredith break up and get back together? Seriously, either give us some new exciting things to watch or go away. wink.gif

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
QUOTE (Pinkie)
New Survivor and a New Grey's

But they OVERLAP -- WTF?????????? I am going to have to watch the first hour of Survivor, then switch to Grey's and tape the last half of Survivor. NOT cool, not cool at all. Yeah, I know, you Canadians can watch it at different times - I don't want to hear it! crybaby.gif

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
lipsrsealed2.gif

superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts
OMG...I am not sure my heart can handle of of this excitement. CM tonight and (be still my heart)...1 more sleep until Survivor and Grey's. Life is sweet...or maybe I am just totally pathetic ;-) ...oh well...I don't care!!!

Oh yeah...thank goodness for the time shifting channels...it allows me to fit all my shows in! Sweet!

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
I'm soooooooooooooooooooo excited... even if I do have to wait til 9 to watch it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users