Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Grey's Anatomy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
466 replies to this topic

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
Anyone been watching this show ?? biggrin.gif

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
I watched my first eppy and really liked it. Thought it was funny and entertaining.

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
From TV GUIDE ONLINE

GREY AREA
It looks like ABC's got another smash on its hands. In its second outing Sunday night, new medical drama Grey's Anatomy attracted more than 18 million viewers the network's best showing in that time period in years. That could be bad news for Boston Legal, which was slated to reclaim Grey's plum 10 pm time slot, beginning April 24. One scenario has ABC moving Legal to another night Tuesdays or Wednesdays at 10 pm, perhaps? for the remainder of the season. Stay tuned!

nicolemason

nicolemason

• Pip
  • 207 posts
I watched this sunday and i really liked. It's worth the watch.

mango

mango

• Pip
  • 333 posts
I've watched the first two episodes and I'm hooked! It's a great show, so far....

I like the relationships that are developing, the seriousness, the humor....scripted (non-reality) tv is finally getting hot again!!
smile.gif

Guest_conniejoe_*

Guest_conniejoe_*
  • Guests
This show is an "okay" filler. It's no Boston Legal though.

I'll continue watching mainly because I'm too lazy to change the channel after Desperate Housewives. But I find some of the storylines a little...ah...what's the word I want...hmmm...can't think of it, but for example.

The main female character sleeps w/ a total stranger and then learns that he's her boss. Then he spends the next few episodes continuing to pursue her, while she's telling him "absolutely not; you're my boss; that would be unethical...blah...blah...blah". Believability quotient = zero!

Another thing is that she's the daughter of a prominent doctor, so she's supposed to be naturally "have" the gift herself. In contrast, she's written to be riddled w/ self-doubt and insecurity, but she ALWAYS seems to save the day in the end (i.e., that baby in the last eppy). **yawn**

While there are some interesting characters, the writing for this show is an insult to our intelligence. I haven't seen storylines this shallow since Baywatch.

Guest_conniejoe_*

Guest_conniejoe_*
  • Guests
I guess I'm just peeved because they put Boston Legal on hiatus. That show is the cherry on the top of my Sunday evening!!!!!

I'm so used to seeing an intelligent dramedy at that time of the evening....not Friends meets ER.

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
QUOTE(XandraSkye)
I have the first two episodes recorded but haven't watched them yet.  I'm glad to hear it's a decent show.  I'll probably watch the first episode tonight.  I'll check back and give my $.02.
I think you will like what you see !!!!!!!!!!

salter-path

salter-path

Columnist

• Pip
  • 1,415 posts
QUOTE(conniejoe)
I guess I'm just peeved because they put Boston Legal on hiatus. That show is the cherry on the top of my Sunday evening!!!!!

I'm so used to seeing an intelligent dramedy at that time of the evening....not Friends meets ER.

I agree with you conniejoe. I am rebelling and not watching because want my Boston Legal back! Right now I am in mourning cry.gif

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
Last night, ABC ran the first 2 eps 8) biggrin.gif

Guest_Angel_*

Guest_Angel_*
  • Guests
Watched it! I think it's going to be another "must see" show!

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
I got to see the first eppy and Im glad I did. I never got what was going on with the girls mother. It is ER meets Friends.

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
[quote=Jem]I got to see the first eppy and Im glad I did. I never got what was going on with the girls mother. It is ER meets Friends.

More like ER in the beginning!!!!!!

Guest_XandraSkye_*

Guest_XandraSkye_*
  • Guests
I watched the first two episodes last night and I like this show. It does remind me of "ER" in the beginning but with a little more comedy thrown in.

JEM: Meredith's (the main character, her last name is Grey) mother obviously has Alzheimer's Disease and she's in a home and I don't think anyone knows. Her mother used to be a great surgeon in her day.

Guest_XandraSkye_*

Guest_XandraSkye_*
  • Guests
From the 'Entertainment News' on TVGuide.com. I'm gonna repeat this post in the Boston Legal thread in case fans of that show don't watch Grey's Anatomy.

BOSTON BUMPED:back with an unheard-of 27 original episodes." Unless something better comes along again.

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
BOSTON BUMPED
The verdict is in on the case of Grey's Anatomy vs. Boston Legal, and ABC is siding with the docs. The network announced Friday that it's keeping its new medical smash Grey's Anatomy on Sundays at 10 pm/ET through the end of the season. As a result, Boston Legal which was slated to reclaim the time slot at the end of the month will stay adjourned until fall. ABC president Stephen McPherson says Legal's five remaining episodes will be tacked on to next season's total, giving the network "the amazing luxury of bringing Boston Legal back with an unheard-of 27 original episodes." Unless something better comes along again.

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
QUOTE(dglow)
QUOTE(ART VAN DELAY)
QUOTE(dglow)
Hubby and I are really enjoying this show (it is hard to find something we both like lol), of course hubby thinks the chick who plays Meredith is hot lol.
SO DO I tongue.gif tongue.gif :twisted: :clap :flame :rofl :rofl
:rofl

Patrick Dempsey is pretty hot himself tongue.gif
Sorry since I am a guy I will take Meredith anytime tongue.gif tongue.gif

Guest_XandraSkye_*

Guest_XandraSkye_*
  • Guests
Sunday's episode made me cry. Stupid TV show! I cried when Liz (the nurse) died. I work in a hospital and I know a few nurses and I know it would be weird and very sad to see them die in front of me.

Another good episode.

Trewa

Trewa

• Pip
  • 226 posts
Yay!! I finally got to watch it and I really enjoyed it. The nurse dying was sad XS, but the show also made me laugh. Did any one else see the mother knowing the nurse even when she couldn't recognize her husband and daughter in the photo's?

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
[quote=Jem][quote=Trewa]Now I just need to catch the first two episodes in reruns.

I am sure that ABC will re run the first two, maybe soon :?: :?:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)