Sign in to follow this  
ART VAN DELAY

Grey's Anatomy

Yeah I think she needs her own man...not married would be good. I was SOOO upset when I DVRed Grey's after the superbowl....it only recorded half the show because of the game...but then they repeated it later that week....whew...I thought I was literally going to cry.

Your notthe only one i know that that happened too.

I set the news @ 11 to DVR also, cause i figured the superbowl wouldnt end right at 10. Goodthing i did

OMG, that was so hard to watch meridith and george in bed....wow

and can addison and derek please just get along better!?!

HOLY SHEET!I JUST got tae watch (taped) last Sundays eppy!LMKO @ George's bangs!He musta used toenail scissors blindfolded tae trim em.An Christina telling the babe tae "shut it".Heeeeeeeee!Dinna someone say one o' the interns will be quitting?Co' it be Izzy if her heart boyfriend dies?Hmmmmmmmmm B)

I thought I was gonna fall off me sofa when George at lunch was lettin food fall oot o' his mouth starin at Christina!An I think the lass tha' died of a torn spleen does a Jimmy Dean commercial!

Well George has finally made his move on Dr Torres !!!! mmmmmm

Seriously! Georges hair is just wrong. Can

George is really starting to show some umpppphhh....I always did like him...not in a mcdreamy way but i think he really belongs in the show...unlike the person the show is named after

Guest StarBaby

For anyone worried about the president's speech interfering with Grey's airing on time -- our local station just announced that Grey's will be seen at the scheduled time of 8 pm (central- if you live elsewhere, you'll have to figure out what time that is for you). They are NOT showing the Oprah show scheduled at 7, but will show the president, and Oprah will air another date. I DO NOT know if this is only what our local station is doing, or if it is a network decision (I am guessing Network, but I truly don't know for sure), so it might be best to check you local stations.

I have a wonderful friend :) that figured out a way for me to watch it from her computer with mine (she's in Canada). So I wont miss it either way. We can sit and watch TV together and chat about it.... LOL It may sound crazy, but we wanted to find a way for me to watch LOST an hour before anyone in the US sees it. :P:P She

Guest StarBaby

Oh my gosh -- they just scared the crap out of me. The prez stopped talking and Grey's started coming on -- but it's just an encore of last nights epi -- already in progress. So the finale will start on time. WHEW!!

I can't believe no one has said anything yet about the finale? What did you guys think?

I will admit I bawled like a baby, I really didnt want Denny to die! And I wonder if Izzy really will quit, has anyone heard if she is leaving the show? I can't wait till next season!!

I watched the show and cried like a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meratheth who will she pick? I hope neither!!! I can hardly wait till fall.. Good thing Big Brother starts soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What about that Meredith and Derek scene? :blush: OH MY! That was very McSteamy, but with McDreamy who in the last couple of shows has become McPig... lol. Who she going to pick?

I was surprised how unethical they made Izzy seem... Did they really have to kill Denny and Doc (the dog). It wasn

I really do hope Izzy stays around, I really love her character!!

Thats intersting that they already have season three written, now I want to know what happens, I dont want to wait all summer lol, like ajfan said, thank god we have BB to keep us going.

I think I heard somewhere that Addison signed on through 2007 so we may have her all next season still, she is a great character and just because she and McDreamy may split doesnt mean she would have to leave. I do think Mer will pick McDreamy, but something will probably happen and they wont be happy for long.

And I loved the Where are my suck-ups line too!!!

If you read Grey's spoilers it said today that - Kate Walsh (Addison) and the returning Eric Dane (McSteamy) are now on board for all of Season 3. They were originally only committed through mid-season.

I also read that the intern that quit would be leaving the internship but NOT the series. So she'll be back. I like her too.

Christina is one of my favorites.

Just wanted to say thanks for making 'Grey's Anatomy' a separate forum. :)

Welcome. I asked for it Last year and forgot to remind Morty after BB. So I asked again and he added it for us. :)

I love this show! I didn't start watching until the middle os season 2 so now I am watching it twoce on Thursday nights and on Sundays nights to catch up. This show is awesome!

Guest StarBaby

Well I'm a little slow. I just noticed there was a discussion thread for Grey's! Way cool. I still am excited from watching the video the other night. It's gonna be an awesome season!