Sign in to follow this  
ART VAN DELAY

Grey's Anatomy

OMG! Is right! MARRIED!

Im thinking that he is separated, the wife seems like one of those b*&^h types. :wink:

OMG! Is right! MARRIED!

Im thinking that he is separated, the wife seems like one of those b*&^h types. :wink:

Yep sure does and how about poor George lol lol lol :D:D

I am ahuge ER fan, and was happy to see another SOAP on TV, like ER. I love the comedy of Grays and the seriousness too. I can say I saw every episode and am looking forward to many more. I am curious about the WIFE and the PREGNANCY.

And finally, in the "obscure guest star" department, I must point out that Joe the bartender was played by Steven W. Bailey. If you think he looked familiar, maybe it's because he was the title character in Fox's "reality" show My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance. Obscure with a capital O!

I was just getting into this week's opener after about 20 minutes the blasted power went out we have a power outage for about an hour blasted power company @@@$$!!!***@@ lol lol :(:(:(

Man, this is such a good show. So glad its part of sunday night TV. Merediths mother running around the hospital couldnt be any funnier

OK, so last season they put Grey's on opposite another show I generally watch, and this year they move Boston Legal to Tuesdays opposite S.V.U. Why, just once, couldn't they move it to, for instance Mondays,

when there's a BIG STEAMING PILE OF ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON THAT I WATCH!!!!!

Its a pain recording stuff because I never seem to get around to watching stuff that I watch.

Oh , and that picture of Ellen Pompeo a few threads up is one of the best pictures I've ever seen of her!

The Kiss was awesome, can't find anything I don't like about this show.

That kiss rocked...I got goose bumps (did I just type that out loud)...anyhoo, I love this show too! :P

That was quite the kiss wasn't it!! :wub:

That was such an amazing episode. This shit keeps getting better and better

i like that him and his wife are trying to work it out. i really like her

Me too Art, this is the one show that i drop everything and go watch, we get it at 7 and 10, we watch it both times!!!!

I watch at 7pm Pacific so I can watch something else at 10PM

I can't remember a show that had this good a start over it's first year and a half since the early days of "The Practice".

OOOOoooooooooo had no idea me fav Sunday nite show had a following!Tis like a younger ER eh?

George looked like he was in hillbilly hunter hell.(Tis also the season for southern Elmer Fudds tae polish their big guns)...'

Bailey wi a wee bairne on the way...och..!ne'er saw that one coming!

:o

Cristina.....................*yay*

Me thinks Lizzie actually got off lucky!

OCHHHHHHH!A rather nasty case of the stomach flu had me miss last nights episode.Remind me tae put a TV in the wee lasses room.*sigh~

I really like addison.

Meredith and Derek are not Ross and Rachel. Lets just end it!!!

he would have no clue what to do ......lol