Sign in to follow this  
ART VAN DELAY

Grey's Anatomy

i gonna have to agree with you that she's been burned by this situation before. either by being in it herself, or when she was an intern one of the others got special treatment because they were sleeping with an attending!

Guest Anonymous

I adore George! He is such a lovable goof! I totally have a thing for goofs!

And yes, I also agree, I bet Bailey was burned before so she is extra sensitive to people receiving special treatment. Though I think it wasn't her that had the 'relationship' with the boss.

Also, Meredith is a pretty, skinny, smart chick doing it with the dishy, dashing doctor who is Bailey's boss. I'd hate Meredith too!

I couldn't believe the size of that tumour. Ouch. Ick. And that idiot dr, Alex, being such an ass to the patient. What an ass!

As for Cristina, go girl!

Cheers! :lol:

Guest XandraSkye
I couldn't believe the size of that tumour. Ouch. Ick. And that idiot dr, Alex, being such an ass to the patient. What an ass!

That was probably based on a true story. Oprah Winfrey had a show on about a week or so ago about a women in the same exact situation. Took her something like 5 years to find a doctor who would finally do the surgery. But she lived.

logo.gif

watercooler.gif

Grey's Anatomy

When did Patrick Dempsey turn into a stud? Let us all think back to 1987 and Patrick's starring role in Can't Buy Me Love. He was a dweeb with a capital D. Eighteen years later, just look at him. At 39, he's TV's newest heartthrob. Like John Stamos, the older Patrick gets, the better. I wish I had that problem.

Tonight was one of those "get to know the characters better" episodes, and I especially liked the character development between the two leads

We were out and I missed it!!!! :(:( I can't believe I missed it! :(

I've been getting into the show more every week.

The Asian girl seems a little too gung-ho to me so far, but I missed the first couple of episodes by not paying too much attention while they were on after I watched Desperate. (Probably on Morty's posting...) :lol: So, I really don't know much about her except that she's consistently ready to go into OR. Any time. Every time.

The blond (don't know any names yet except Grey and George) who had to open the chest and massage the heart cracks me up. I like George and haven't made up my mind if I like Grey or not! Not a good idea to mix business with pleasure. Especially so early in the game. tsk tsk. But, I'm sure it happens a lot in real life. And it could make for some really intense moments for us viewers watching the two of them try to have a relationship as resident and intern.

I'll be tuning in next week. Another viewer here!! :D

Thumbs Up for Grey's Anatomy 

By Jim Benson -- Broadcasting & Cable, 5/4/2005 2:46:00 PM 

Shocking absolutely no one, ABC has officially picked up its new hit midseason medical drama, Grey

Thumbs Up for Grey's Anatomy 

By Jim Benson -- Broadcasting & Cable, 5/4/2005 2:46:00 PM 

Shocking absolutely no one, ABC has officially picked up its new hit midseason medical drama, Grey

Guest XandraSkye
Only 13??? Typical TV season order is 22 episodes. Guess they are gonna see how it performs in the beginning of the 2005-2006 TV season before they pick it up for a full season.

Only 13???  Typical TV season order is 22 episodes.  Guess they are gonna see how it performs in the beginning of the 2005-2006 TV season before they pick it up for a full season.
Could it be that they are changing the day it's shown? Maybe that's why they want to see how it goes. Just a thought.

Guest XandraSkye
That makes sense to me, Jem.

tabitha, the blonde's name is izzy

Guest Anonymous

And the Asian lady's character's name is Christina. I hope they develop her character with just a tad more sympathy, she could easily turn into the same kind of dip that Alex is....Happy to hear this show is getting picked up! :D

tabitha, the blonde's name is izzy

I could fall in love with Izzy real easy lol lol

Guest Anonymous

I love George even more after this episode. I am surprised that Meredith is still seeing dishy dashy doctor Derek, Izzy is right to question why she would risk her credibility. But then again, it would be hard to resist him.

That chocolate cake looked good!

OH MY! Didnt take long for someone to get pregnant! :shock:

Guest Anonymous

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well, with all the hook ups going on, it was bound to happen in no time! Well, except for Izzy...

OH MY! Didnt take long for someone to get pregnant! :shock:

Just knew that would happen lol lol

Guest XandraSkye

Grey's Anatomy

Two weeks ago, I was out having sushi with friends and sitting at the next table was an actress that I recognized but couldn't place her name. She started talking and I immediately remembered her from Once & Again. But then I remembered her as the girl with the distinctively nasal voice from the '80s flashback episode of Will & Grace (she was the one they told their stories to at the bar). That girl was Ever Carradine, who ironically showed up tonight as the girlfriend of the guy who swallowed the keys. She still has that distinctively nasal voice. And not distinctive in a good way.

Meanwhile, I was glad Meredith's roomies finally found out she's sleeping with Dr. Shepherd. T.R. Knight does such a great job giving us "jealous face" as George and it was so awesome when that alcoholic anesthesiologist (say that ten times fast) fell asleep. I was like "Yeah, George!" Have I mentioned he's my favorite character? Runner-up is Meredith, who uttered tonight's best line to Izzie: "I hate you and your cake!" It also was hilarious at the end when Meredith said "Oh, thank God!" when Shepherd wanted sleep instead of sex.

Since I always like to point out the obscure guest stars, let's talk about Kim Morgan Greene as the mother of the girl who got gastric bypass surgery just to lose the "Freshman 15" to please her mama. Primetime soap fans will remember Kim as Channing Carter Colby from The Colbys. Like I said: obscure.

Wonder who gets pregant this week?????????? lol lol lol

Grey's Anatomy 

10:00 PM - ABC 

Season finale? Indeed. An outbreak of a sexually transmitted disease affects several members of the hospital staff, forcing Webber (James Pickens Jr.) to call a meeting. Later, Izzie (Katherine Heigl) and Cristina (Sandra Oh) worry about a patient whose family is at odds over his care, and a bombshell is dropped on Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) and Derek's (Patrick Dempsey) relationship. Start time is 10:02 p.m., FYI. 

OMG!!!!!!! That's all I'll say for now till I'm sure you guys have all seen the episode.