Sign in to follow this  
ART VAN DELAY

Grey's Anatomy

Today was the most jaw-dropping episode yet! Seems like everyone is hooking up with each other...and everyone is going to find out about each other's hookups.... Should be fun!! :lol:

Yup sure looks like it lol lol :D

oh, it was good! I taped it last night and just finished watching it. I really need to see those first few episodes!

holy sex and the hospital!!! could anyone else hook up?

holy sex and the hospital!!!  could anyone else hook up?

Yep this guy is still available, LOL LOL :P:P:P

Check out next weeks TV GUIDE they have bio's on all the stars from this show :P 8) :D

I truly like ths show alot. The only reason I watched the first eppy was because of the Asian lady. She was in one of my favorite movies "Under the Tuscan Sun" (I LOVE THAT MOVIE). It does have a great balance of comedy and seriouseness (is that a word)....I always end up crying on each show...I'm such a sucker...I cry on Kodak commercials :cry:

Guest Anonymous

I missed this past Sunday's show...have been meaning to ask...apparently there was a lot of 'goings' on...who and who??? I take it Meredith and the dishy doctor Derek but who else?

And yes, Sandra Oh is great, she has some of the best lines on the show. I like this show as well as "House" because of House's great lines.

I think the jerly dr. ( I really dont know his name) I think he is in love with Merideth (sp?)

Guest Anonymous

I had to look up that jerky dr's name, it's Alex Karev. He and Izzie? Ok, I can see that. George (the 'nerdy' dr) is infactuated with Meredith. Oh, and the other attendee dr that I guess Sandra Oh's character is hooking up with is Preston Burke (ok, I looked that up as well. I'm pretty bad with names).

Thanks guys. I was waiting for Meredith and Derek to continue their romance but didn't see any other hookups.

Guest Anonymous

lol, dglow! I know what you mean. But really, there have just been a handful of episodes so don't feel bad. I just KNEW Meredith wouldn't be able to resist the dishy Derek!

Here are the list of actors and their character names:

Justin Chambers - Alex Karev

Patrick Dempsey - Derek Shepherd

Katherine Heigl - Isobel "Izzie" Stevens

T.R. Knight - George O'Malley

Sandra Oh - Christina Yang

James Pickens Jr. - Richard Webber

Ellen Pompeo - Meredith Grey

Isaiah Washington - Preston Burke

Chandra Wilson - Miranda Bailey

Guest Anonymous

Good article, thanks Jem. GA's supporting cast is excellent as well, which helps. Good cast, strong script, throw in a bit of sex, good show.

Does anyone else think that Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) looks a little like Renee Zellweger, or is just me? I've never seen this actress in anything else, I like her as Meredith.

Does anyone else think that Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) looks a little like Renee Zellweger, or is just me? I've never seen this actress in anything else, I like her as Meredith.

OMG!! I've been thinking that since the very beginning. Glad to see someone else thinks she looks like Renee too!! :D

Guest Anonymous
:D:D Great minds, as they say!

Guest Anonymous

Thank you, Mango. I did miss that episode last week due to a snowstrom in my area that took out our signal. Funny how Patrick Dempsey has become quite studly! Looks like he works out...

Only a few hours till it's time for Grey's (I get it on east coast time on DISH NETWORK here on the west coast at 7PM) it gets better each week !!!!

Ha ha!! I get Grey's Anatomy in 10 min (and again in 3 hrs) :D

Ha ha!! I get Grey's Anatomy in 10 min (and again in 3 hrs)

Can you explain that one :?: :?: :?:

Ummm, ok, the Canadian channel CTV airs it at 7pm here (I live in the east) and then ABC airs it here at 11pm.

Gotta go continue watching.... :D

Guest Anonymous

Ok, mango, I have to know. Good episode (I share my cable so I have to wait till 11 pm to get to watch what I want to watch)??

Ummm, ok, the Canadian channel CTV airs it at 7pm here (I live in the east) and then ABC airs it here at 11pm.

Gotta go continue watching.... :D

OK I get it at 7pm east coast and again at 1000pm here on west coast but at 1000 I like Crossing Jordan @ 1000pm :D:D

that was a good one last nite! but is it just me, or is the doctor they call the nazi (can't remember her name) getting a little high and mighty??

and alex(the cute one) is a bit too cocky for my taste!

but i love the dorky one! he's too cute!

(i'm so bad with names!!)

I haven't yet learned all their names either. But Dr. Bailey (Nazi) may have had a bad experience/affair with her attending when she was an intern....who knows.....

Next week her roommates find out about Meredith's affair with Dr. Shepherd....can't wait!! :lol:

Guest XandraSkye
that was a good one last nite!  but is it just me, or is the doctor they call the nazi (can't remember her name)  getting a little high and mighty??

and alex(the cute one) is a bit too cocky for my taste! 

but i love the dorky one!  he's too cute!

(i'm so bad with names!!)

Nazi = Dr. Bailey

Dorky one = George (who lives with Meredith & Izzy)

Christina = the Korean girl