Sign in to follow this  
ART VAN DELAY

Grey's Anatomy

I hate to nitpick, it's a stellar episode.. and Bailey and Charles are killing me... and now Yang and the surgery... holy cow.... but how does S.W.A.T let the shooter get up and get away after they shot him???? Seriously!!!!

I know, right? We were saying the same thing.

THat episode was like the Denny episode, plus the last years cliffhanger with Izzy and George flatliing, plus the bombguy episode ALL COMBINED......on steroids.......yeah, like that.

I know, right? We were saying the same thing.

THat episode was like the Denny episode, plus the last years cliffhanger with Izzy and George flatliing, plus the bombguy episode ALL COMBINED......on steroids.......yeah, like that.

It would have been better if something had distracted him and Lexie stabbed him or something letting her get away.... SWAT doesn't mess around, if they got a bullet into him, he would have been done

I am just pretending that part didn't happen... the rest of it was off the charts

Because if SWAT killed him right away you'd have nothing to nit pick.

Good.. they killed off two of my least favorite characters. Nice choice.

Next season old chief takes his position back. nods

Spectacular.

Reid in the supply room made me go from prone position on the couch to sitting straight up. I think I also said "whoa".

I know! I know! When he shot Ried, I also sat up so fast and was like damn, he just shot Ried! Then for a brief moment, I thought okay they just showed what he was thinking and he really didn't shoot her. But then it continued on and I was like Damn, her really shot her!

It was definitely an edge-of-the seat episode! Bravo Grey's Anatomy writers!

Best season finale ever! When Meredith was watching Derrick get shot and thought he was dead! Then her miscarriage - I was just wowed by all of it. Loved the way Christina stepped up and everyone in the OR knew she was the one who could do it.

This season finale just about gave me a nervous breakdown! lol I had to turn it off a couple of times. They were having too many shootings and it made me nervous as all get out!

I was so afraid they were going to kill off some of my favorite characters. When the camera left the room from Weber I told my husband I bet we'll hear the gunshot but not know who was shot until the fall. Fortunately we won't have to put ourselves through that. ;)

One of the things I think is going to happen in the fall is Derek finding out from someone other than Meredith about the pregnancy. Owen knows and will probably let it slip in Derek's presence.

BTW are we to assume Alex died or is going to die? The ending was a little confusing to me.

Alex was alive when they got him out of the hospital and into an ambulance. They better not start off next season with a dead Karev. He's one of the main reasons I watch this show.

So what's gonna happen in the much hyped big musical episode this week? Option 1 - miracle happens and Callie and baby both live. Option 2 - they both die. Option 3 - Baby lives, Callie dies. Option 4 - Callie lives, baby dies.

I'm assuming baby dies and Callie lives

I hope it doesn't suck and I will kleenex on hand

I'm assuming baby dies and Callie lives

I hope it doesn't suck and I will kleenex on hand

Oh you're probably right. But just think how much drama they could create if they baby lives and Callie dies. Arizona and McSteamy would have to figure out how to raise it together, OR they could have a huge custody fight, which I would assume McSteamy would win, so that's probably not as dramatic.

Korev sucks - that is all.

Korev is my second favorite character after Christina. I love him.

Christina had the BEST quote of the night (or maybe ever) "you should find a skanky intern to love you cause if you're in a burning building no one is handing you a glass of water".

THEN to have Owen tell him he WAS going to make him the chief resident until he sold out Mer......... PRICELESS!!!!!