April and K-Mart

toriaMD

Guest dancingfool

fine from... now on i... will make all... my posts like this... if that is the accepted... method on this... board... it takes a lot... of time... putting in all these... things... but i'll do it... for you... because... you can't understand... how to seperate... thoughts out... into seperate sentances... j00 15 1337... my brain... whats a... there be da gud pplz an their be... da bad...

I'm not saying "proper paragraph formatting," I'm saying if you want people to respect your ideas, present them in a reasonable manner.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am saying I could care less what you're saying!!! I will continue to post the way I always have on this board... People like me... I try to respect other posters... I am a chat hostess for the chat room... I don't try to come down on people because they disagree with me... Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it... Cause now I am getting mad!!! Keep it up is all I got to say...

fine from... now on i... will make all... my posts like this... if that is the accepted... method on this... board... it takes a lot... of time... putting in all these... things... but i'll do it... for you... because... you can't understand... how to seperate... thoughts out... into seperate sentances... j00 15 1337...  my brain... whats a... there be da gud pplz an their be... da bad...

I'm not saying "proper paragraph formatting," I'm saying if you want people to respect your ideas, present them in a reasonable manner.

People should respect the ideas of others regardess of whether that person is a skilled writer, simply because it's the grown up thing to do.

Guest dancingfool

"skilled writer"?

who the said anything about being skilled? Just not being an ENTIRELY retarded writer is fine with me.

I am saying I could care less what you're saying!!! I will continue to post the way I always have on this board... People like me... I try to respect other posters... I am a chat hostess for the chat room... I don't try to come down on people because they disagree with me... Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it... Cause now I am getting mad!!! Keep it up is all I got to say...

Guess I must be dumb-I can understand every word you're saying (typing...) Yana! I love your posts, and have no problem reading them.

Keep on doing what you do!!!

Now what was the original topic???

OK Here goes. I happen to be a very good writer when I want to be. This board isn't about how well you write. It's about a show called Big Brother. I happen to be a national quill winner. Want to go against me in writing? Bring it on. You will now join the others I ignore. You aren't worth my time!

Now back to the topic... I am not happy with any of them in the house using off color comments about the others... That's the way they choose to play the game... It's why we watch... I don't however like the way they use racist remarks and that has only come from Maggie and the clan that I have heard...

This is my first year posting on any message board so I guess I'm a noob when it comes to it an all. But I cant help but be baffled why some posters feel such a strong urge to pick on other posters.

I Totaly get people have different opionions and some can get really passionate about those opinions but to be down right rude to people for not thinkin the same way you do is just bizarre. Sometimes its not even about opinions. ppl are startin to pick at every little thing.

Cant we all just get along.

(pay no mind to any spelling, gramatical or puncuation errors. I always cut english class.)

Guest dancingfool
OK Here goes. I happen to be a very good writer when I want to be. This board isn't about how well you write. It's about a show called Big Brother. I happen to be a national quill winner. Want to go against me in writing? Bring it on. You will now join the others I ignore. You aren't worth my time!

Now back to the topic... I am not happy with any of them in the house using off color comments about the others... That's the way they choose to play the game... It's why we watch... I don't however like the way they use racist remarks and that has only come from Maggie and the clan that I have heard...

HA! I got you to write normal. That's what I call success!

*sigh* I don't know why you get so uptight about what other people say. I make a minor comment and you act like I... came after your family? something like that. Don't take me so seriously - my name is fool after all.

kay jan how and james are making fun of april's "do you think k-mart loves me? maybe they'll make me a spokesperson!"

rofl

Yeah, well, the joke will be on them when Martha Stewart gets together with Jacqueline Smith to plan the brunch where April will be welcomed to the Kmart team. Hah! :lol::lol:

LMFAO

(If you are unfamiliar with the terms "stocks" or "stock market" or "economy", our financial experts will be happy to educate you. If you are unfamiliar with the terms "financial" or "educate" or "unfamiliar", we can assist you there as well. Simply put, "we done gonna teach you thangs.")

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Adam Without His Apple

Made my day!

3) A signature "Lewis" brand of cigarettes. Imagine your face on billboards across the country, your uniquely tightened lips elegantly pursed around a delicious stick of chemical-laced, processed tobacco. Tasty, bold, and refreshing, the Lewis brand are "the cigarette of choice for chainsmokers who don't smoke."

Soon, my sweet April (my angel?), we will meet face-to-face at last...and God willing, "April Lewis IS Kmart" will be our new slogan for the 21st century. AND BEYOND!

ROFLCOPTER

Whether you believe the Michael blog is fake or not, it's so definitely worth reading today.  Absolutely hilarious and all about her majesty, April. http://michaeldonnellan.blogspot.com/

Just so everyone knows there was already an interview with the guy that is doing this blog... he's admitted he's not Michael.

Doesn't take away from the fact that the guy is hilarious though... thanks for posting to check it out today!

Just read the article... that was so funny I almost pee'd my pants!!! :oops::D

Poor lil april is channeling Cowboy's delusions of grandeur and doesn't even realize it. Didn't she ever see any of the BBs before???

The only reality show 'guest' to stay in the news so far is Richard Hatch of Survivor and his kind of publicity and public fame isn't exactly what any of us would crave.

It will be interesting to see how the HG's square off at the end. "I was only lying to you because I thought you were lying to me. It was just a game, it was nothing personal......." yada yada yada

Perhaps Eric will have his Morals & Integrity workshop open by then so they can all slip in there for a real reality check.

I don't know if this is posted anywhere else, but did anyone check out Maggie trying to figure out what a $1 Million was? ROFLMAO $100,100,000.00. Then she was trying to divey it up and said "well someone will get $25K, but that's just a drop in the bucket because you'll still have like $75,100,000. Goodness can't she figure out that if the runner up gets $500,000, then the $1 Million is $1,000,000.00?

I don't know if this is posted anywhere else, but did anyone check out Maggie trying to figure out what a $1 Million was?  ROFLMAO $100,100,000.00.  Then she was trying to divey it up and said "well someone will get $25K, but that's just a drop in the bucket because you'll still have like $75,100,000.  Goodness can't she figure out that if the runner up gets $500,000, then the $1 Million is $1,000,000.00?

If this is true, than it's quite scary. Maggie is a nurse who works with medication dosage calculations!

Go Kaysar. You rock my world!

I don't know if this is posted anywhere else, but did anyone check out Maggie trying to figure out what a $1 Million was?  ROFLMAO $100,100,000.00.  Then she was trying to divey it up and said "well someone will get $25K, but that's just a drop in the bucket because you'll still have like $75,100,000.  Goodness can't she figure out that if the runner up gets $500,000, then the $1 Million is $1,000,000.00?

If this is true, than it's quite scary. Maggie is a nurse who works with medication dosage calculations!

Go Kaysar. You rock my world!

It is true. It shocked me.

Guest dancingfool
dancingfool...you can write however you want to and we will write however we want to...we dont critisize you on the way you write or your opinions so dont do it to us

"we" don't criticize my opinions? :roll:

Read your post again.

When K and the gang were laughing about the K-mart thing, Howie was saying something funny about being put on the block because of what you say. He said something like "Don't you say my dog is ugly..." I could quite catch it, but they all thought it was hilarious. Does anyone know what that was about?