April and K-Mart

toriaMD

I'm not sure if you haven't watched what's going on enough or if you just don't understand neb... making fun of "do you think i'll be a k-mart spokesperson!" is a lot different than comparing an iraqi-american who's done nothing wrong to osama bin laden and calling him a "sand n"

I thought I was on your ignore list d045.gif

and did my post say anything about Ivette's racists comments? I don't think so..and half of the hoopla last week over the dark side being sore losers had nothing to do with Ivette's racist comments

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dancingfool

It's an "ignore" list. completely different.

IF you think ivette's blatant racism, maggie's "cake made of poo" for sarah's birthday, and eric's hypocrisy about having virtue are the same thing as laughing at a stupid comment someone made...

then you're STILL on my "ignore" list.

I agree... Neb you keep right on posting what you want... I disagreed with Shock about something said in another thread and said I wouldn't read his it anymore... That didn't mean I wouldn't read his posts in other threads... We all have the right to type our minds here... If you don't like something someone posted just don't read their posts anymore and if you think that's the best thing for you to do you don't have to tell everyone that's what you are doing because if by chance you read what they posted and comment on it not knowing it's them you are posting to then it looks like you are lying about ignoring them in the first place... ;)

Guest BBrocksMYsocks

People are entitled to their opinions, but it does not mean you have to attack one another for saying what they think.

Guest dancingfool

to the two posts above this one:

The english language... is not usually... structured like this... it makes everything... you say look like one... big blob... and... is frustrating to read.

Words should be structured into sentances which are structured into paragraphs. I understand that message boards are somewhat informal, but please, don't lose EVERYTHING you learned in English class over this summer.

edit: there were new posts once i hit apply on this one. I'm referring to yana and chuckyface.

Guest unleash
sounds like they are a bunch of sore losers like the other group...They really showed it on saturdays show too..(in the diary)

I don't understand how u can all them sore losers when they have been at the recieving end this entire time they been in the house.... How would u feel if someone insulted you for 2 or 3 weeks in a row?........

Well... Put... Me... On... Your... Ignore... List... Too.. I... Have... Always... Made... My... Post... Like... This... Not... Going... To ... Stop... Now... And... Take... A... Look... At... My... Avatar... That... Happens... To... Be... My... Mother... And... Granddaughter... Look... Because... Someone... Disagrees... With... You... Doesn't... Give... You... Right... To... Say... Mean... And... Stupid... Things... About... Them...

sounds like they are a bunch of sore losers like the other group...They really showed it on saturdays show too..(in the diary)

I don't understand how u can all them sore losers when they have been at the recieving end this entire time they been in the house.... How would u feel if someone insulted you for 2 or 3 weeks in a row?........

They all are guilty of talking trash

Guest unleash

Yes they are but I would really like to know how would you feel if someone called you racists remarks for 2 or 3 weeks and you couldn't get away from them. It's easy for you to criticize when your sitting at your home but I like to see you act normal in a house that doesn't like u and insults your religion, race.........

Well... Put... Me... On... Your... Ignore... List... Too.. I... Have... Always... Made... My... Post... Like... This... Not... Going... To ... Stop... Now...

here is a tissue d045.gif

LOL Thanks Neb... I needed that... I am just about to kill myself here...

Yes they are but I would really like to know how would you feel if someone called you racists remarks for 2 or 3 weeks and you couldn't get away from them. It's easy for you to criticize when your sitting at your home but I like to see you act normal in a house that doesn't like u and insults your religion, race.........

They are being sore losers...Just like the dark side last week..

Did u listen to what big babies they were being about Maggie's HOH room? (in Diary)

Guest BaileySue
I agree... Neb you keep right on posting what you want... I disagreed with Shock about something said in another thread and said I wouldn't read his it anymore... That didn't mean I wouldn't read his posts in other threads... We all have the right to type our minds here... If you don't like something someone posted just don't read their posts anymore and if you think that's the best thing for you to do you don't have to tell everyone that's what you are doing because if by chance you read what they posted and comment on it not knowing it's them you are posting to then it looks like you are lying about ignoring them in the first place... ;)

Huh? :-)

Bailey and I have an understanding already... She already knows I ignore her... I haven't gotten mad yet... I am just plain letting you know that I will not change the way I have been posting to this board for years because you can't read... Your problem not mine...

to the two posts above this one:

The english language... is not usually... structured like this... it makes everything... you say look like one... big blob... and... is frustrating to read.

Words should be structured into sentances which are structured into paragraphs.  I understand that message boards are somewhat informal, but please, don't lose EVERYTHING you learned in English class over this summer.

edit: there were new posts once i hit apply on this one.  I'm referring to yana and chuckyface.

Seriously? You're correcting people's punctuation?

That's rude. This isn't a creative writing course, it's a message board. If you are concerned that you don't properly understand them PM them. I think you were just trying to embarass them. No one here really cares that much about proper paragraph formatting, do they?