April and K-Mart

toriaMD

The HG's just came in from lockdown (1:15p BBT) and there was this big birthday bash for April...Cake, Ice Cream, gifts from K-Mart ( including a tank top, a belt, and a Kodak Digital Camera), and the usual decorations. Does this strike anyone besides me as being really weird? Her birthday was 2 days ago and what is with the K-mart sponorship? If I were Sarah i'd be kinda cranky that I didn't get a corporate sponsor for my birthday. Weird... :?:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DraftKing

There are a couple of pics from it up on the pictures page. I'd be a bit miffed if I were Sarah, but hey, so it goes.

Then again, April didn't get the wonderful offer of "poo on a plate" from Maggie, so I suppose you can't have everything :)

Guest sara-is-hot

Its a bit strange but what are you going to do. Sara has her bf and the veto. Thats better.

Its a bit strange but what are you going to do. Sara has her bf and the veto. Thats better.

Sara won POV? I didn't even know they had the competition already. And here I thought I was keeping up with the feeds...

I think maybe K-Mart did this cause Matt didn't send anything more than a card and they thought she might have another panic attack and this time might die from it... LOL OK sorry that was mean... I just can't think of any other reason why they would let K-Mart do this for April and not Sarah... Oh wait maybe it's cause Sarah works for Nordstrom (sp)...

I think maybe K-Mart did this cause Matt didn't send anything more than a card and they thought she might have another panic attack and this time might die from it...

rofl... :lol: Mean, but funny...

This is typical corporate America with it's product and name placement in TV shows and movies. The only thing that didn't suprise me was Martha Stewart didn't pop out the the cake to present the gifts to April from K-Mart herself.

Guest Devoncroix
Sarah's family sent her gifts... one was a bracelet or necklace...

She got some nail polish too, she was going around painting everyone's nails. And I think she also got make-up or something.

Guest dancingfool

kay jan how and james are making fun of april's "do you think k-mart loves me? maybe they'll make me a spokesperson!"

rofl

Guest DraftKing

Kaysar was laughing so hard that he could barely breath! I don't know that I've ever seen anyone in the BB house laugh as hard as that group was laughing just now...

Guest dancingfool

sore losers... or... they're making fun of the dumbest comment I've heard in months?

They're just having fun I don't see why you have to be so upset about it.

Guest BBrocksMYsocks

I didn't see it, but I'm laughing imagining it. K-Mart doesn't even know who April is, they basically could care less who she is as long as they get noticed on the show. I hope they show it on Tuesday.

sore losers... or... they're making fun of the dumbest comment I've heard in months?

They're just having fun I don't see why you have to be so upset about it.

I am not upset about it just stating my opinion...One of the other crew could have just looked wrong at Kaysar and his crew last week and this board would be all over them "sore losers blah blah blah"

Guest dancingfool

I'm not sure if you haven't watched what's going on enough or if you just don't understand neb... making fun of "do you think i'll be a k-mart spokesperson!" is a lot different than comparing an iraqi-american who's done nothing wrong to osama bin laden and calling him a "sand n"