August 1st Live Feed Updates

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BB: Houseguests did you know that more than 1500 batteries will be used to power your portable microphones?

Someone: Big Brother, tell us someone who gives a shit.

Jennifer: Tell us something usefull like if Tomatoes are a fruit or a vegetable.

Rachel: Tomatoe's a Fruit.

while Beau/Kaysar talking about leg-twister game, Maggie filling Ivette in on new strategy in the HOH room... April comes in

A: I saw you talking to him, was it good?

M: yea

A: who does he want put up with him?

M: (brushing her teeth while responding grrrrrrrr)

M: this is what he said... this has to be carefully planned out, or it will not work.... I said you and I will not discuss this, you and I can, and she'll come back to the group... he said when I(Kaysar) leave, April and Janelle will have the plan...

(April/Maggie talking, hard to hear her thru the Kaysar/Beau conversation)

[ivette listening... is next week her time to turn on everyone and side in with James/Sarah?]

(April leaves... Ivette talking with Maggie now while changing, doing makeup for POV)

I: he's making promises... way to tempting for her... [can't catch who they are talking about)

M: Janelle may see him as someone she can use... we can never trust her... that's the thing about the other team... It could always be a trap...

M: we are not going to be able to get rid of James without the other teams help... he's going to win this thing if we don't work together...

11:40

Ivette in the HOH shower, water makes it hard to hear both talking now

Ivette tells Maggie something another HG said... Maggie says 'she was kidding right?'

M: my hair is gross

I: what?

M: my hair is gross!

I: oh, I thought you said my hair it grows!

[see, it IS hard to understand what they are saying! lol]

11:45

Jan at the round table, tells Howie he has great abs, gives Howie an excuse to come kiss her and say thanks Jannie

M/I in the HOH bathroom

M: you know how you and Eric were really close... I said, you want me to kick her a** for Julie? lol [they both do have a good friendship with Eric]

M: I got some jewelry from a girlfriend that I want to wear, but I haven't had anything it matches... at least I'm wearing comfortable clothes...

H/Jen in bathroom

H: did you ever watch A*Team? That was a great show

M: I have two friends I'm close to... and I'm close to my brother, but we are so freaking different... it's awesome...

H: what do you think the reaction was of the others, when I got to the movie and it was sold out? [more great Howie-isms playing like all this really IS real lol]

11:50

James to Sarah: soon as we get out, we are checking your cholesterol

R: ok, 40 minutes was 50 minutes ago..

H: you know a BB minute or hour is not the same as a regular...

J: after this veto, we are so over...

[Howie gets whiplash looking at James, trying to figure out what he meant]

H:(joking) Sarah, if you don't use the veto, we'll talk about plans

H: Ivette, what was your reaction when you got to the theater and it was sold out?

I: oh my gosh, I worked so hard to get there, and it was sold out!

H: like opening day of Star Wars, I had to use my light saber to cut thru the wall!

some group chit-chat about the lux comp... people running into each other... start singing the light brite theme song... fish for half minute... coming back, BB is saying PLEASE STOP SINGING... Howie asks who, be specific [lol]

K: Howie, I've only seen you wear a shirt maybe 2 times in the house

H: it's hot, 110 in the shade

K: I'm just saying, it's tacky going around 24/7 without a shirt

H: are you saying I don't have a good body?

Maggie realizes the jeans she put on for POV has a rip... (watch for her trying to hide it during the POV)

James: put your mic pack there

M: good idea!

James: every once in a while...

James tells Sarah to help Maggie with covering the rip...

BB - HG please go in the by and close the sliding door this is a lock down

howie wearing a horid shirt they tell him it is from home ec class in 7th grade

how key you are the female body inspector

jan - howie you changed your shirt thank God

how - yeah

iv- man they are short

beau - kay went to the bathroom

b- i want the cherry head

someone says that lemon heads are so good, there is a story about it

james - well are you gonna tell the story...

all HG are outside so it will be hard for me to keep up with all of the convos so i will pick up stuff here and there

talking about veto... james says IF sarah decides to take me off. james my dream last night was that sarah didn't take me off and i went to tahiti. james you don't need a passport to get into mexico do you, but they are gonna change it. in canada you don't need one either.

everyone sitting at patio table eating out of the candy jar

ivette - when i was a teacher i got baskets and baskets of lotion

mag - it is a safe gift cuz even if you don't use it you can keep it on your desk

i- i am so dry everywhere

someone asks april where the french manicure set they gave her is

hg singing Manic Monday... they didn't even know what day today it was.

female voice says PLEASE stop singing

april - it's hot

someone singing - goes to FISH

random conversation

12:30

Mag/K/Jen/A on patio

K: next HOH, he is gone.... the next one, Sarah is gone... if she wins, he wins

A: if Sarah wins, would she put us up?

K: she quit her job, she will do what he says

M: he is her hero, she said that flat out

K: I gave him a free ride, I gave everyone on my team a free ride to earn their trust

A: I told you that, even last week when you were HOH, he was working it, coming over to our side

(meanwhile, Howie is working his own 'strategy' on Jan while she is massaging his back in the GR)

April asks if Jan trusts her, Maggie says something...

K: I knew he had tendancies... based on his background... I wanted to see what he does, give me enough ammunition to fire back

M: I want you(Kay) to go along with me, not being a nurse

K: there are two interpretations

M: how would he think that anyway?

K: he tried to use that, as a way to take you out... he was like, are you crazy, she's going to take me out!

A: it's always about him... be honest, when you/I were in HOH, and I said all that bad stuff about him.. does he know about that?

K: he already thought that....

M: but that shouldn't come into play, because that's personal [lol, that may be the battlecry at the reunion show lol]

K: we both use the same strategy... to deploy, but I try to do it without hurting anyone

A: he was almost in tears in the HOH room

M: he can fake tears

A: he asked us to take care of Sarah if he leaves

K: he did the same to us... when he wasn't there, I started saying, guys, I think something is wierd

M: he was playing both sides, but there is nothing we can do about it, because he is off the block

K: part of me wants to, but I won't, go in and say, you may as well pack your bags now.... unless one of them wins HOH next week, they are going to be split up, one home and one in sequester

M: you take that chance when you come in here, I don't get to be with Eric [shouldn't she be thinking of Dave? lol]

A: Jan will think she doesn't have anyone but Howie when you are gone

K: do you really think she is that weak?

M: I want to know, why does your group keep wanting me to put Howie up against you?

K: who, James? because he is threatened by them... he wants to take that group out

M: he knows he can't beat all five of us, so he wants us to take them...

K: he wants to compromise....

A: I knew how important these people are to me, like yours are to you...

K: I can't say, put up Rachel, or put up... he'll do that, in the end, he is insecure.. I told him before the veto, may the best man win... keep it clean, I'm ok with that

A: and then he sent Sarah up to make plans with us

K: this is before HOH, I set the rules

(in GR, James is talking to Jannie/Howie)

James: the are scared... we need to put fear in them

Jan: how do we do that James?

James: the best part, is if Jan gets it, because they are already scared

[Jan/Howie helping set the trap for next week?]

M: he didn't answer us, when we asked who is smarter, you or Kaysar.. he said, I can't answer that...

K: when I tried to borrow his bible, he wouldn't let me, and I remembered the story about the bible...

James: it's different if Rachel gets it, or...

Jan: why?|

James: they don't strike the same fear. Obviously, one of the five is going home... but with you, me.... with Howie, they just know he is nuts...

they functionas individuals, that's why we are more dangerous... if Jen is HOH, it's .... if Beau, we don't know, if April, she puts herself up [he's so funny to himself lol]

James: we keep getting them... no pressure when we aren't going home... I'm glad we got the chess match.. I couldn't have done it going against all of you... you guys would have cut me off, I would have gone on attack mode.. I'd love to do that again, imagine how much fun that would be...

Jan: they wouldn't stand a chance

James: I should build one like that for my kids

Jan: I chess board?

James: one where they could flip it over

HG said the SR door is broken, so BB is putting things they ask for in the DR

1:45pm BBT

In the GR is Sarah/James/Janelle/Kaysar/Howie/Rachel

In the HOH Room is Maggie/Beau/Jen/April/Ivette

In GR, talk about farting

In HOH, talk about Kaysar and James, but still cannot tell if the POV was used and if so, who is up.

Maggie: I'm worried about you (april) and Ivette talking to Kaysar, you guys might say something you shouldn't

April: I'll just not say anything any more.

Jennifer: You can't just stop talking to them completely. Look at what happend when Howie stopped talking everyone got nervous.

Maggie: We have been getting sloppy and talking in the kitchen. We're not safe anywhere. We are only safe in the HOH room.

Maggie: I need you to stop talking cause it makes it hard to cover our tracks.

April: Now Ivette seems to not like me.

Maggie: She likes you.

Maggie: It shouldn't be a relationship of convinience. Once we are to the final 5 you two teams should take me out and just battle it out.

Kaysar talking to Janelle about who needs to go if she gets HOH.

Kaysar: Take care of James and then go from there. You guys made deals that you were not sposed to. If they want to get rid of Sarah let them do it. Go for the big people. You cant waste a HoH on Sarah.

Kaysar is now telling janelle that it probably would be a good idea to let one of them win HOH instead of her only because he can promise her that she will not be put up. They would much rather get rid of james first, then sarah would be worthless to everyone because she is not a strong player.

Fish keep cutting in and out during the conversation..

Kaysar is talking about if next week sarah and james are up on the block together no one should try to compete for the veto comp and just watch him leave the house.

*silence*

3:10

(sorry, my posts haven't been going thru this afternoon)

POV happened, Sarah used it on James, Maggie put up Janelle... then there was a long outdoor lockdown... nothing much happened except the above mentioned conversation between Maggie/April/Jen

Howie/Jan are now talking in the common bedroom, frustrated with how dumb the other team has been [i guess for not putting Sarah up against James to start with, because now Kaysar is going home instead of either James/Sarah?]... but they still seem to feel James is the bad one.... Janelle's plans if she gets HOH...

Jan: put up anyone that would fight for it(POV?) so that he will go[the backdoor 6 finger plan? Once again overlooking the possibility of no one winning POV?]

K: thing is, once he is gone, you have Sarah, then you get rid of her... you have 3 strong players... you only need 3 voters...

J: you don't know... who could go next week

K: they all want him out next week... I talked to them, he's screwed, I made sure of that... if they win, he goes

K: they do their thing, we do ours, we can't work together [i think he meant each side has to work their own strategy of noms to get rid of James, not both sides planning together to get James out]

[feed one cut to outside, chat in the pool, harder to hear Kaysar/Jan now... I'm out for the day]

convo kaysar and janelle ( really hard to hear them, i'll do my best)

K: i know, if i stayed i could do so well at this stupid game. i could beat all of these people

J: don't you think you would be a target

K: of course. but with you, rach and howie i don't think they could get to us. We'd keep winning.

K: you never know, i could have lost 2 weeks ago and left, it doesn't matter. i made the most of my time here.

J: you did.

K: maggie said. "you know janelle and howie will never turn on you" but she said nothing about rach.

J: hrmmmm

J: who told you all of this and when

K: this morning. me april and beau where talking.

J: what did she said

(someone came up to kaysar and said "so you know everything" )

Jan said she would right back

(the camera men really suck today, they are bouncing around)

Feed one and two are showing empty rooms (as always)

Feed three and four are showing janelle and kaysar in the bathroom (he pretty much followed her in there)

K: why would you want to go home

J: i dont' know

K: think about it tonight.

most houseguest's are in the kitchen eating. Jan went back to the bathroom because she forgot her mic. Now she's playing with her hair in the mirror.

Howie is outside in the pool.

Maggie,april,rach,beau,ivette are snaking in the kitchen. April said "where is everyone eles, sleeping?)

Jan is sitting at the kitchen table eating all by herself, watching the other houseguest's in the kitchen.

Kaysar joins the kitchen ( playing with his hair as always)

(everytime the camera man goes to the outside shot and i change the feed it is back to the kitchen room. Can't get any information of the conversation going on in the pool area)

Houseguest's in the kitchen still eating.. Not really an interesting conversation going on. They are talking about universal stuido's and how the water bottles have that label on it.

Now they are all talkinga bout popular theme parks and the rides. Ivette is telling them how disney land is boring and it get's old after awhile.

I: i love waterparks, they are my fav.

B: oh me too, i love waterparks

they continue to talk about rides, what park they like the best.

Conversation in the kitchen keeps changing topics rather fast however nothing really interesting.

Now they are talking about BB being the longest reality show. 3 months is a long time. Beau agrees.

I: the only reason i would want to be on the real world is for the winnings. They win so many different things, like trips and cars.

M: what is the incentive?

I: they live in a house, get paid and get lots of other things.

B: they are all older people in that show, except a few

Now they are all talking about the real world, all about the season's and the people that have been on the show.

YAY - conversation of Howie and kaysar by the pool..

Howie is talking about the pool and how at night it get's very warm, however in the day it feels cold.

K:last night was really cold for some reason.

Rach comes over to the pool.

R: so where is the first place you are going to go when leaving here?

H: i don't know.

*can't really hear what they are saying"

K: james said that if he wins hoh next week he will put you two up.

R: yeah he would put us up.

R: he can't get us both out

K: he lies straight through his teeth

K: he'll take care of maggie.

K: if you guys can get a clean hit on them, do it.

R: we'll be fine

K: if you guys get hoh put maggie and ivette up

R: if the opportunity arises

(way to much noise.. can't hear everything. sorry)

H: if we win HOH. IF!