August 1st Live Feed Updates

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8:55

It's still been 'The Rachel Show' for the last 20 minutes... nothing happening except Rachel doing her morning thing... she's talking to herself since Eric isn't there for their morning conversation... she's laying out on a recliner now.... everyone else... asleep....

Howie has joined Rachel outside. Is letting her know about James.

Rach: We can't trust anyone in this game.

Rach: I think she(Maggie) will probably put up Janelle.

Howie: Now that we know about this it works out better. Seriously. (they don't want to say anything to tip James off that they know he is playing both sides)

Rach: Sarah can't hide anything, she wears her emotions.

Rach: What are you doing up so early?

Howie: Probably stress. I kept thinking about all this, wanted to wake you up last night, but you were sleeping.

BB: Goodmorning houseguests, the veto ceremony will be in 2 hours.

Howie: so that would be 11:30, so probably at noon then.

9:50

Howie outside with Rachel

R: we'll figure it out as we go, you can't plan it out... as much as you'd like to

H: you have to in this game

R: you can plan it out, but you have to go with what happens

H: if they win HOH, they will deal with our problem, long as he doesn't win veto

R: I felt they would do that for us this week

R: Kaysar went off the deep end, and that helps us

H: they wanted us to know about James, didn't want to tell us... Eric, we knew where he stood, James is playing both sides... now that we know, it works to our advantage

R: I was never comfortable with him

H: I told Kaysar that, Rachel is stressing over it

(discuss a stress sore she has on her neck or something)

H: for this to work, we can't let him suspect anything... he can't take on the whole house.. as good as he is, he can't do it.. it's like Michael.. keep Sarah and him the same, and it will work... if me/you/Janie win HOH, we can start the plan... we can't tell though, can't tell Maggie yet... (plan is put Ivette/April up, James will think maggie goes up after veto.)

we go to Maggie, you did us a favor, we did you a favor... next week we clear Sarah, then it's a new ballgame... but right now, he is our strongest allie

R: yep... ok, let's try to have a relaxing morning

H: I'll relax in 2 hours, once I know I'm not in that chair... what if he is working them, trying to get me out? I can't see Jennie voting against me, after I gave her the movie pass

R: no one would vote for you over Kaysar, it's logically stupid.. you are liked, and that does come into play

H: that's important in their bunch... most of their group has to do with being sequestered..

R: that's what I can't figure about Maggie, she wants the money

H: she plays smart, strategical... at the same time she's going after who took Eric out... her emotional and strategic are on the same path

R: James is freaking because they know he's gunning for him

H: when he freaked when we suggested not putting Maggie up... now I know, I'm mad about his deception, but I'm glad I know... I love Maggie and her clan as people, but I don't understand their plan in the game... things they say, their moves...

R: Beau... he is getting mean.. what I get, he is mad at himself, he's not doing well, not accomplishing anything

H: me too, I'm not winning

R: like the lux comp last night

H: it was side vs side, except for Jen... it wasn't even close, except for the last 7-8 pieces...

R: I would love one day not talking strategy, watching the movie was so nice.. it was all about strategy though... a guy movie... no talk, just watching and eatting candy

H: we could hear you from downstairs

R: was funny Maggie got locked out of her room

H: if she had won, she would have been in her room the whole time

H: K/A/Jen were talking last night

R: A/K were talking yesterday

H: guess they were wanting to tell me that, but Maggie was like no no no.... we'll get that guy out of here... shot himself in the foot... he could have played veto and stayed with us, but he barters with the HOH and says I'll give you this person and... but, he's our strongest allie right now, keeps the balance of power right now

(rachel says batteries are in DR today, not SR... needs sour cream for her dinner plans tonight)

*lunch/hair cut here, bbl*

Still quiet. Extremely. Sleeping on Cams 2-4. Rachael quietly talking to herself (still). So quietly they cut the sound feed.

(Edit: Howie went inside earlier, suggesting that they both just chill and get some rest before the ceremony.)

Keyser in storage room. Announcer sends "Time to get up" announcement.

Talk in HOH: April was talking (loudly) in her sleep.

K and R: She lets him know that she knows that he knows that they know... LOL. Everyone is in on what James is up to.

K/R ouside. Insignificant chatting in bedrooms but no movement. Bully announcer voice this time ... and lots of back-talk. Goes to fish.

<LOL again.>

rach in BY talking to Kay

rach - i guess everyone went to bed late again, i was up at 7

BB - I SAID IT IS TIME TO GET UP FOR THE DAY!!!!

rach - wooooh! get em!

I guess they played a Cure song this morning and Rach was asking Kay about it and she said that was a pretty song and kay said yeah it is beautiful

FISH on 1 - this is quite aggrivating, i am sure there would be more live feed updates if there wasn't so many times that the fish were on.

FISH on all

Too Cute:

Beau comes down the staircase saying to Howie, "You know it's beauty day, don't you?"

Howie: That's right a DR day. And I need my sideburns and hair cut.

Beau: Did you make an appointmnent? Did you talk to my assistant?

Howie (to whomever): See that. He promised he'd squeeze me in, and he's booked for the week.

Eyebrow Raiser:

General chat with everyone in kitchen. James suddenly says (to a noisy room) "I had a dream last night that Sarah didn't use the veto on me."

Janelle might be the only one not in kitchen. It seems everyone let that line pass without comment, or they really didn't hear him.

everyone up and singing here and there

I - my gf loves the Cure

james - the cure is timeless!

i - son of a whore

jam - is that jennys rice bowl from last night

i - jennys or jainies???

jenn - f***** skinny b**** cutting off mu circulation

Fish on 3

jeen - i was dancing like you howie

how - really?

jenn - but they said i didn't do it right

how - welcome to aprils jungle, hi beau beau

talking about haircuts, howie needing sidburns cut beau says to call his assistant

howie - i'll bet he banged her in the back of the car a couple of times

i - he was banging a chick in the back of the car

howie talking about a girl that has a jungle down there and my buddy says "SHE HAD A JUNGLE DOWN THERE"

jenn - i don't have a jungle

how hey jenny hey jenny is it a desert?

howie - its a desert, its like a savana

jenn - itslike texas

i - its flat with a lot of mexicans

how - ooooh my mexican american friend

how - is there any choc. milk in there?

james - i didn't get called once to the dr room yesterday..

howie doing splits on the kitchen

ppl saying they went to bed at about 3

howie talks about tupperware

sarah in BR using a straight iron on her hair

everyone else in Kitchen yappin like crazy, i can't keep up

sarah still in BR looking very stressed and sad, she should smile more

jan - still in bed in the GR alone and looking quite sad, blowing on her nails

shows a close up on jan's nail pilish and then janie says "Leave me alone"

jan leaves GR, sarah back in BR, jan now in BR

jan - poppin zits in the bathroom and making all kinds of facial contortions

i, b and k sitting at kitchen counter talking about hip hop crap...

jenn - it made me cry tho

howie giving jenn a massage

Janelle in BR. 2 close-up cameras on her attending to her face with Q-tips.

All others in kitchen still. Discussion is general, no side strategy chats, but the subject of dreams keeps coming up.

Guest BigBroAddict

James getting in the shower. He takes off his shorts, covers in a towel and removes his boxers. Sarah and Janelle is primping. Sarah kisses James in the shower.

Ivette and Beau in Kitchen and have matching White Shirts with Red 3/4 Length sleeve

Sarah doing makeup, James talking to her from the shower.

Some HG are around dining table, some on the "bar run" in front of kitchen and the rest (minus Sarah/James) are in the kitchen. All HG are account for in the two rooms.

Maggie just whispered something to Kaysar (unaudible).

Veto Ceremony suppose to be in 3 minutes, doubtly.

11:27 BBT

everyone talking about the song this morning and the fact that it was the cure and they all love it!!!!! They are all talking about getting the album, kay said he really likes the album disenigration (sp) I have to admit it is a great album. i talking about gothic music and says she will only go to the dark side with her GF.

mag - i didn't think it was gothic at all

kay - it really wasn't

i talking about 'ciderpussy' ???? it is by soho and they have poplife there

how- how come you can say ciderpussy and pussy cat but you can't say pussy?

oooooh it is called SPIDERpussy

howie - do u go to a lot of fetish parties

kay - uuuum i don't go to the fetish parties

jenn - hey it didn't shrink today rachel! (talking about butter)

talking about country crock butter - Beau says he loves Country Crock but hates I can't believe its not butter then they all start doing the Parkay commercial

mag and kay talking - kay i know we've had convos before it is a matter of time before

mag i just don't understand _ i love you ________________ I can't hear it all...

kay - hes gonna be taken care of

someone crashing dishes around

mag we need to come together for one reason or another

I can't hear a lot of it hopefully someone else is picking it up

Kaysar and Maggie having a good "honest" talk. He says "James already senses it. He's acting tense."

Goes on to discuss that fact that he knows he's going (Kaysar), it's okay, he set himself up for it. Suggests that Maggie have a talk with Janelle afterwards -- and others in the group, too. Says it's okay to put up Janelle, so as not to freak out the others. Maggie asks if she knows she might be put up. K says yes.

Maggie, Ivette, and then April in HOH BR. Maggie tells them that K suggsted J and that she will not take it personally, and that "when he's gone, April and Janelle will have the plan."

mag - april is in charge of this whole thing

kay - maybe u could get april to talk to jan

kay - you get this creepy feeling like someone is wrong

mag - i have to put someone up next to you today

kay - you should prob put up jan

mag - does she know she is gonna go up

kay - i told her i told her everything

aprils big mouth came in and i missed part of the convo

mag - i can't tell u who i am gonna put up cuz i don't know

kay - it is pretty apparent what is gonna happen - excuse me - but when i put trust in someone i just can't leave it, i get stabbed in the back when i was trying to focus on the front

mag - uh hu

kay - make sure he pays for that

mag - i'm gonna go get ready

kay goes outside - humming

still humming and sits on the chaise... goes to fish... cam comes back on but i hear beaus voice but see kay

beau - it was mag, jenn and april in the bed and we were playing the leg word game where you have to spell out words with your legs, and it was me against ivette and the first person to get five out of four wins I won. and they were spelling out perverted words like d***, carpet muncher... it was so funny!!!

K - it seems like it was hangman and twister all rolled into one

K - i was getting ready and i heard all this yelling and i thought it was the girls

b - nope it was beau

k - too funny! you guys are funny!

bb - maggie please put on your mic

k - that is funny i can imagine an all gay gang throwing up gang signs with their hands

b - too funny

k - geeze

talking about some movie...

k - that was one of those movies that it was so dumb that it

b - was so fuuny!

k - exactally!!!

kay and beau are both cracking up!!! it is really nice to see!!!

beau - and the wedgie, how do they do that

- kay and will ferrell doing the dance

b - will ferrel is hilarious he cracks me up

k - remember when he was sitting in his trans am and he was doing the juice, he reminds me of howie, because of the bandana

they are still talking about funny stuff and cracking up!

b - he is quite a character

k - yeah there is a lot of funny people here

then they are tal;king about Zoolander and funny parts of the movie and the bloopers...

cam goes to kitchen where howie tells janie "I would definitely make it with you"

jan - you would? ***DUH*** You have two legs Howie would make it with anything with an oriface!

Maggie to Ivette: We are NOT going to be able to get rid of James without the other team's help.

BR not on camera but I hear James saying "I'll be out of here in a few minutes and then you guys can talk all you want. Probably saying it to Howie but I don't know who else was in there. Maybe Jennifer.

Ivette (in shower of HOH BR) talking to Maggie about how much she loves Eric, and that would be okay because Julie knows what she (Ivette) has.