Sign in to follow this  
TaRHicks

Half a brain between 'em?

People! It was Santiago, not San Diego!! Jeff: "Didn't you ever watch Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" (And a least one other team thought it was San Diego, too.)

We're going to Chile, so I guess we need Brazilian money. Really?? Then they blamed it on the exchange services at LAX. No; you just ASSumed wrong.

Then there was the contestant who, trying to speak the language in Chile, tried to say thank-you as "Danke." Yeah, cause they speak German in Chile, right? Doi!

I love Amazing Race, but I'm sorry; from what I saw tonight, I may not be able to watch this season. I know it's easy to be an armchair quarterback, but... it's not easy to be in this much agony. It's too embarrassing for America.

There must be some intelligent people who try out for this show.

Did Jeff say Carmen Santiago? I thought he was asking her if she had watched Carmen Sandiego because she thought they were going to China.

I didn't hear the cowboys blaming the error on LAX either and I missed the Danke comment altogether.

The "danke" came from the already proven intelligent (HAHA) former Miss Teen America contestant. You know, like South Africa, the Iraq, and such as......

It's kind of a sad start to the season when the smartest team of the first leg is Jeff & Jordan.

Fuskie

Who didn't have any favorites jump out at him tonight and wonders what happened to the casting this season...

painting the wrong house, inside instead of outside, and doing a poor job ...... hilarious!

The painting thing was funny. I'm surprised those guys let them go ahead and paint. Maybe they figured they could pass off that paint job as their own..?? But the racers were good sports. Pull boneheaded stunt, and own it.

That's what I feel about the cowboys as well. I didn't feel like they were blaming anyone but themselves. They didn't really want to admit they had done something stupid, but they did.

I also felt like maybe the one guy mentioned the show 'Carmen Sandiego', not because he thought it had anything to do with San Diego, but because that show was about geography.

Now little miss The Iraq, and such as, or whatever the twit said -- she and her partner pulled a bonehead, and didn't seem to think it should have mattered. Her little quip 'Technically, we were second', made me want to throw something at the screen. No, technically, I think they should have been sent back to ride that thing (funicular??). They got off easy with only a 30 minute penalty. And she should use such big words, like the Technically, and such as... She might hurt herself.

I also felt like maybe the one guy mentioned the show 'Carmen Sandiego', not because he thought it had anything to do with San Diego, but because that show was about geography.

That is how I heard it, too. Like he knew where Chile was from watching 'Carmen San Diego'.

Not a Jeff fan, but that's def what he meant. Didn't YOU used to watch "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego"? lol