Sign in to follow this  
SugarB

Amazing Race 16

It was a good show. Actually, I like all four teams this season. I prefer the cowboys overall; but basically they're all okay people and it was nice to see them laugh together.

Did not know his name was Ping Ping.

On the show they called him Ping and sometimes Pingping. and then at the end they gave a tribute to him where he was called He Pingping.

I like all four teams this season. I prefer the cowboys overall; but basically they're all okay people and it was nice to see them laugh together.

I agree. It was nice seeing them all get along.

I'm kind of ambivalent about the cowboys- maybe its because I'm not sure they're for real. Having never encountered anyone like them I keep wondering if the good ole boy personae isn't a bit disingenuous. They are smart and tough and good competitors. The noodle task had to be beyond anything they had ever done but the one who did it (Jet?) certainly figured it out fast as opposed to Louie, the Italian who watched his mom make pasta and still couldn't get it right for the longest time.

I like the other brothers because they are so supportive of each other and hardly bicker (Even though it looks like they break down next week).

I like the detectives for their openness and honesty about themselves and their game.

I even like Brent and Caite who were so underrated at the beginning. They may not be book smart but they play the game well and with determination.

So, basically whomever wins will be fine with me for a change.

OK, I dare anyone to find a better remark uttered this entire season than Jet's "I guess smoking really does stunt your growth" after leaving PingPing smoking what looked like a ginormous blunt.

Michael also cracked me up last night . . . Can't they have a shooting challenge? Kicking down doors? Chasing a crackhead?

Since my horse came up lame (Jeff & Jordan) I guess I'll put my money on the cowboys. Of the teams left they argue the least (actually not at all). The other two panic too much but are fun to watch.

Please let the cowboys win!!!!!!

Oh good gravy, let's hope so! :animated_rotfl:

I LOVE the cowboys. I hope luck is on their side and they can win the whole thing!

No real surprises but a great, overall show last night. This is one of my favorite AR years. I said earlier that it didn't matter much to me who won that they all seemed okay people; but the cowboys were my probable favorites. The cowboys are my faves, Dan and Jordan second. Caite, I like better than Brent (I do wish that she would just hush about proving how smart she is - sometimes the less said, the better). Brent , I don't want to win; at all.

I actually saw a different side to Brent last night. The race may have been the best thing that ever happened to him. He was genuinely interested in the Chinese culture. It may have taken him a long time, but I thought he seemed finally to appreciate what other countries have to offer.

I hope the cowboys win too. They dont seem fake to me, but I grew up and still live in Texas (Dallas, Austin, Houston, and for 6 months a very little town called Centerpoint). I still don't like "the models", but mostly because of Caite, she does go on too much about proving she's smart and her voice is whiny and to me it seems like she's always picking a fight with her bf...not letting him pee was just rude. Brent is ok...he's funny and he does seem (at last) interested in the world around him. The other brothers are just meh to me, except Jordan can be funny.

I'm kinda bummed that it's all over with tonight.....

I always hate it when the finale is only an hour.... it seems like it goes so stinking fast

I'm disappointed, but they deserved it. That move to go into first class was great.

Ok i thought there was a rule against a team flying first class? Somehow i remember a past episode where a team went first class and got a time penalty because of it.

wanted the cowboys to win. but glad the models didnt!

Totally agree, but congrats to the brothers!

The way Brandy and Carol acted at the end I almost wish that Brent and Caite had won...

Ok i thought there was a rule against a team flying first class? Somehow i remember a past episode where a team went first class and got a time penalty because of it.

From what I remember, you cannot purchase first class tickets.

You can't purchase them, but apparently if they offer to upgrade you, that is ok

not happy with the ending

btw, the lesbians are bitter bitches and Caite handled them smoothly, lol

not happy with the ending

btw, the lesbians are bitter bitches and Caite handled them smoothly, lol

If only she would have flipped them "the finger" it would have been perfect.

I can't believe that she argued that they should've u-turned the cowboys or someone "stronger"...did Brandy (or Carol) forget that this is a GAME and they can U-Turn anyone they stinking want to?? :inquisitive: sheesh. Her display of sour grapes only made her look worse to the viewers and she has no one to thank but herself.

Hated the ending, think the brothers are total idiots and I would've thought they had a smooth move going to 1st class, but they have no class the way they went in front of the cowboys, that was a shitty thing and I doubt it was their defining moment, so they coulda not jumped ahead of the cowboys and then moved into 1st class and I would not be so disgusted with them, I did not like them from the beginning, just like I couldn't stand the lesbians. I thought they were sooo bitter and just as ugly as when they started the race. The only thing I can say is that I was thrlled that the models did not win, I could not stand the boyfriend, and I thought she handled the lesbos very well.

Ugh! I knew my favorite team couldn't win two years in a row. :cry: Stupid Meghan and Cheyne! lol

I wanted the cowboys to win, personally. They didn't and the twins did. I am disappointed but thought they all handled it well except for the weirdo broad with the ultimate hate on Caite. She is a bad trip.