Sign in to follow this  
SugarB

Amazing Race 16

I thought it was a dinosaur too (albeit a very small one, considering).

But it's actually a Polar bear, if anyone was wondering.

Not sure if it's some kind of "Global Warming" activist thing or not.

I made the mistake of setting my record timers for CBS instead of a Canadian network, so I only caught the first 8 minutes that way.

Luckily, I caught a Canadian channel broadcast from a later time zone.

The Amazing Race 16 - She Sells Seychelles...

Go to Seashells? Sayshell? Sayjelles? Seychilies? Oh whatever - we need to go to this place... Catch all-new episodes of The Amazing Race Sundays on CBS!

What a shame we did not get to hear Jeff try to pronounce Seychelles. I feel cheated.

I want to submit a request for them to get Rob and Russell from Survivor to team up for the next season...and Team Coach and Jerri too (or maybe Tyson). They seriously need to get some excitement back in the show and those teams would definitely do it!

Rob and Russell would be sickening for me. Why put my favorite all time Survivor star with my most hated? I would not watch it because I don't want Russell in my face. I don't think I would not watch the rest of Survivor if it were not for JT.

With the elimination of my favorite team last night, I am now hoping for a "Lesbians vs. Models" finale showdown. These teams hate each other so much that I would be thoroughly entertained seeing the losers' reaction when they realize their arch rivals have beaten them to the finish line. It would be most fun seeing the lesbians lose to the models.

Running about 11 minutes late, thanks to golf.

FINALLY.... just saw that there is a u-turn this eppy..... I think dumb and dumber will u-turn the lesbians

^^^^hope so!! The title of the epi is "dumb did us in" hahahaha

If I ever get to Singapore I really want to go on that zipline!!!

Yeah, that looked like a blast - Unlike what the brothers had to do for the fast forward!

I'm curious as to how the teams got their backpacks back. They showed them taking them up with them to the top but when they rode the zip line, they didn't have them. So I'm assuming that they have a car take the backpacks to the spot where they get off the zipline. It just seemed like they would have to wait for awhile for their backpacks to arrive because the distance was pretty far-Unless they ziplined the backpacks too!

I just want to add that I'm pretty tired of the show starting late so much of the time. It interferes with my ability to DVR what I want to at 9 and 10 pm and forces me to be home to know if I can actually record the episode. Can't CBS use its clout to get all their sports games to start earlier? I know they will never eliminate or shorten 60 minutes.

That used to bother me very much as well.

Luckily, I have access to Canadian networks which also broadcast the show, and it always starts on time, regardless of what is happening on CBS.

I sympathize.

Oh and for the record...... there isn't enough money in the world for me to do that fast forward!!!!!

Great episode this week! :D I'm sad about the next episode being two weeks away, though.

Who do you guys want as the final 3?

I want my cowboys, Dan and Jordan and the detectives!

I am just so blaaaa this year and have no favorites.

Even worse, in it's place is the Country Music Awards.

I HATE COUNTRY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whew, I feel better.

I knew it would be non elim when Phil didn't tell the Cowboys they were in the final three. Glad they came in first though - hope they keep it up the rest of the race.

Poor Ping Ping.... all I could think when I saw him was that he was gone..... so sad and so young... hard to watch him puff on that cigarette though

I knew it was non-elim.... was not surprised at all

Oh yah! GO COWBOYS!!!

Poor Ping Ping.... all I could think when I saw him was that he was gone..... so sad and so young... hard to watch him puff on that cigarette though

I knew it was non-elim.... was not surprised at all

Oh yah! GO COWBOYS!!!

Did not know his name was Ping Ping. Did not know he had died. How?

All that I have read just said he had chest problems. I am guessing that maybe with such a rare form of dwarfism, maybe his organs were under more stress, or weren't formed right or something. Dunno.

He passed away back in March...it was a heart problem of some kind

oops Sugar beat me to it